Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Exhortion To Fellow Brothers And Sisters In Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exhortion To Fellow Brothers And Sisters In Christ. (204 Views)

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exhortion To Fellow Brothers And Sisters In Christ. by Fredrick4(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Paul wrote to the Church in Corinth,"Watch,stand, fast in the faith,be brave, be strong" 1Corinth16:13
My brothers and sisters in Christ I Bigumirwa Fredrick your fellow brother am delighted to talk to you.As Paul wrote to Corinthians exhorting them to stand strong and endure in faith,I with much pleasure and love also write to you exhorting you to be sound in your faith sticking to the truth and sound doctrine.Use the Word of God to direct your lives,let it be light to your feet and always fallback to it when in trials.By alienating yourselves from the stuffs which the world offers our Lord Jesus Christ is magnified and glorified,and use your bodies for God's glory alone by displaying them as living sacrifices before Him.Stick to the truth and live it un ashamed and thirst for the spiritual food for the growth of your souls in God.Just as Christ suffered and persevered in all adversities so we should do with love, hope and patience as we wait for His 2 advent to completely redeem us.
Wear God's full armor.

(1) (Reply)

The Vanishing; Everything Is About To Change Suddenly ( Video) / Beware Of Excessive Profiteering / Take A Look At This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.