Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack (43371 Views)

Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) / Police Arrest Shi’ite Members After Clash In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
somehow:

Do you read at all? Which is even worse; the one that was taken to court but wasn't released on bail after court granted bail or the one that wouldn't even take you to court but torture and keep you blindfolded for years without you knowing your whereabouts?

Yet you claim to be learned and informed!

SMH!

Guatanamo bay is still active with 40 inmates without trial!
I don't want to waste my time schooling you.
how can there be a court order when they were not taken to court?
was zakzaky not taken to court?

I will like you to study this topic again and maybe you can figure out why they are not eligible for trial in the US . maybe you could also figure out that the situation in Guantanamo did not break any known US rule.
I will also love to know if someone in his right sense will compare the situation of Ibrahim Zakzaky a Nigerian citizen being denied his right in Nigeria to Guantanamo where US detained foreign terrorist who are not US citizen . so if US denied foreign terrorist their right, it is okay for Nigeria to deny zakzaky his right in his own country?
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by bro4u: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
They don't have the numbers. Why do you think army / police haven't clashed with the Shi'a sect? They block major roads in northern towns every Friday but don't ever clash with security men because they have the numbers.
So security men are afraid of them because they have the numbers Is that what you're trying to say?
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by somehow: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wasting my time on you this night is one of my regrets today.

How can being detained and torture without being convicted by any court in the US or anywhere else be better than anything else beats my imagination.

I must not continue wasting my time any further.
Mk12:

I don't want to waste my time schooling you.
how can there be a court order when they were not taken to court?
was zakzaky not taken to court?

I will like you to study this topic again and maybe you can figure out why they are not eligible for trial in the US . maybe you could also figure out that the situation in Guantanamo did not break any known US rule.
I will also love to know if someone in his right sense will compare the situation of Ibrahim Zakzaky a Nigerian citizen being denied his right in Nigeria to Guantanamo where US detained foreign terrorist who are not US citizen . so if US denied foreign terrorist their right, it is okay for Nigeria to deny zakzaky his right in his own country?
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by CodeTemplar: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
bro4u:

So security men are afraid of them because they have the numbers Is that what you're trying to say?
Yes.
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by Omonaijani: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
So these shite people do kill police. I hope say this thing no go turn to war o.

https://campusbizblog./2019/07/09/mtn-best-mobile-network-in-nigeria-best-in-south-africa/
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
I would really love that Zackzaky is released but unfortunately, an attempt to release Zackzaky is an attempt to establish another terror group in the name of revolution.

Shiite has been known to topple governments in many countries.
America used this same group against Saddam Hussein, and he was accused of genocide.

These group are pushing harder so the government can use force on them, and then it would be termed genocide. They did that in suleja and American news aired it as 'force on civilians'.
That's what they want

Beautiful analysis brotherly...please share me some brain garri biko
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by gnykelly(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
bro4u:
@ the above commenter...It's like you don't know the reverse is the case here, definitely a reason to pick up arms.

Buhari's Govt needs to do something really fast bout this people cos they ain't gonna relent until their leader is freed, why hold the leader hostage for Christ's sake I mean I called it hostage cos even the court has asked him to be released.... I'm just looking good things unfold cos if this people should pick up arms against the Govt walahi it will take combination of African military force to stop them.

Releasing him is going to be a big problem to the society
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by anonymous1759(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
ade4banji:

As the federal government has wiped out bokoharam?
The fact that the Federal government refused to obey court order has made the government guilty of this. Why do we have court of law?

Don't you think the Niaja delta Amnesty was a mistake Now any organization can emerge and believe Amnesty will be given to them just Boko haram. I know the Gov have failed when it comes to development that's where all the problems lies. But it's high time we stop being civil with them.
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by bilulu(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
naijaboy756:
Peace in Nigeria

So that development can begin
Not peace bro but justice.... once there's justice there will be peace but there won't be peace without justice
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by gwmlogistic: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
bro4u:

Free him first and watch how things return to normal. angry
U don't understand, there is no normal with this guy's, they are terrorists
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by bs81(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
It is Baba Ruga faults.
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by bro4u: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
ClearFlair:

Why would anyone release someone who’s running a parallel government in the country? Let him rot there abeg
Now you need to tell me how he ran a parallel government, we all didn't know the man not until he was detained, now tell me if he was running a parallel Govt shouldn't he have been popular even before this whole saga began?? Bro leave it that man is just being detained because of his beliefs.
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
olatade:
They're playing into the government's hands. very soon they'll be proscribed a terrorist organization. shoot at sight order awaits them.
grin

These Shiites have already proved that they aren't IPOB
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by bro4u: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
gwmlogistic:

U don't understand, there is no normal with this guy's, they are terrorists
The Sunni's have the highest number of terrorist groups in the world and obviously the most deadly, why calling Shites terrorist when they've done absolutely nothing wrong??
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80101639:
We said this!

THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF IT!

Time for The Federal Government to go brutal on these terrorists before they turned to something worse than Boko Haram!

Operation Lion/Elephant&Anaconda loading...........

This is the kind of news some foolish animals pray for.
That is why they are everywhere shouting that the government should leave them alone and release their leader, so they can cause more mayhem.
They are only thrilled and happy reading about any sort of unrest in our darling nation.
Anyone that do not want peace to reign in our nation,
Peace and happiness will be far from their doorsteps,
they can never escape it.
No be curse, na fact!

FG de fear Iran
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by bro4u: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
gwmlogistic:

So what next after the guy is freed?? For me this is a terrorist group already, their anticidents are know worldwide. Whichever way it goes they will pick up arms, a krest in time saves wahala
For you they are a terrorist group?? Are they bombing or bombed any where before? Or have they been killing like their Sunni counterpart that has terrorist groups here and there.
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by ashantitope: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
You people will not kill us because we saw only one police that they carry and speaker house of Representatives visited him today so which one died again
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by kennysympathy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
olatade:
They're playing into the government's hands. very soon they'll be proscribed a terrorist organization. shoot at sight order awaits them.

You say?
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by sayisayi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Iran is watching
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 10, 2019
Johnboom:
Nigeria is the blessed country in the world: rich soil, Oil, good weather, mineral in abundant, fresh water. God bless Nigeria

Why haven't y'all turned the above listed to something..
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 5:57am On Jul 10, 2019
realstars:
I wander if POLICE man will make HEVEN .RIP to oger police man
then ur useless father will make abi anyay claaaaaap haaannnnds 444444 uuurrrrrsielf
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by luluman: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2019
olatade:
All those looong mouthed Nairalanders that will not say anything when the chicken eats the governments corn but only to yarn trash when the government eats the chicken should now that policeman has been killed by the Shiites.
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by gwmlogistic: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2019
bro4u:

For you they are a terrorist group?? Are they bombing or bombed any where before? Or have they been killing like their Sunni counterpart that has terrorist groups here and there.
Is that not there ultimate goal in life? Do we have to wait till they start?
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by luluman: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2019
olatade:
Re: Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack by Omofranca(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2019
This is sad. Had earlier been thankful that despite the property damage that no life was lost. RIP, officer. Condolences to his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB / Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.