Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow (20643 Views)

Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by mrvitalis(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Yeebos are really stupid to the core
What did igbos do again

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Masterclass32: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Isn't it about time we, Igbo, invest heavily in rearing our native cows for commercial purposes? At least, let's be sure what we are consuming.

This people are taking depravity to new levels.

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Turantula(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Look at this Federal Cow fvcker

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by 2aces(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

I received it from one watsaap group like that..
I don't know how to share it here.. It would have been easier to share if it's on YouTube
Pls send via WhatsApp if you can.
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by MetaPhysical: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
What the hell is this?

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Rolly22(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Mumu I blame Luggard and His useless Girlfriend for bringing us together in same Jungle called Nigeria.

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Annie939(f): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
what.......?

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Lovelive: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Do I have to say Kai or Shai ?

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by MetaPhysical: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ok, i read every input on this thread. Are you guys sure Fulani fvk his cow
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Javalist: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Please stop being a d!ckhead by spreading false information and hatred on Nairaland. A Fulani man who lives in the bush will never dress in T-Shirt, Jeans and even a Facing Cap. If you must slam a Fulani man then definitely not in this context, we are better off believing that this is one of your uncultured people.
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Binidefender: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chai I ton tie.
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by MetaPhysical: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Macban should come and defend this act of man fulani sodomizing cow.

The Sultan, Grand Patron of macban, should speak to this....did Allah not condemn sodomy? He condemned all men that fvk another man in his butthole....much more fkng animal butt hole. Is that male or female cow he is abusing?

Ooh shhhyte!
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by AntiBalaka: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
The disease syphilis is derived from the Phenocian word for Sheppard.

The disease was first noticed among Phenocian sheppards.

The disease can lead to madness in its third stage.

This is why most fulanis are psychotic.

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
cowardafonja:
When FFK first make this allegation, it sounded like a fallacy. Some people accused him of talking too much. But do you know that Fulani men actually do have sex with their cows? Each time you eat beef, you consume a portion of semen from these dirty people. This is exactly why you will never find a Fulani person eating cow meat.

so you just grab any pic from the internet and label the actor as a fulani man..
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by AntiBalaka: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Javalist:
Please stop being a d!ckhead by spreading false information and hatred on Nairaland. A Fulani man who lives in the bush will never dress in T-Shirt, Jeans and even a Facing Cap. If you must slam a Fulani man then definitely not in this context, we are better off believing that this is one of your uncultured people.

Stop this nonsense.

I have seen at least 3 videos recorded in Nigeria of obviously fulani herdsmen fcking cows.

Same fulanis have the highest rates of both contracted and congenital syphilis - a disease endemic to people who engage in beastiality.

The madness these fulanis display is as a result of late stage nuerosyphilis.

Google the origins of the word "syphilis" and you will see it is from ancient Phenocian language for sheppards.

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by MetaPhysical: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Im not suppose to see certain things. This sight is disturbing.

I need to first confirm this thing to be truthful because Ibo sabi twist things and make falsehood appear to be truthful. I no trust Ibo from here to there. I must do my own independent check on this story make person no sin.
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by dreamwords: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Im not suppose to see certain things. This sight is disturbing.

I need to first confirm this thing to be truthful because Ibo sabi twist things and make falsehood appear to be truthful. I no trust Ibo from here to there. I must do my own independent check on this story make person no sin.
Haven't u watched the video before mr afonja?

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Javalist: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Stop this nonsense.

I have seen at least 3 videos recorded in Nigeria of obviously fulani herdsmen fcking cows.

Same fulanis have the highest rates of both contracted and congenital syphilis - a disease endemic to people who engage in beastiality.

The madness these fulanis display is as a result of late stage nuerosyphilis.

Google the origins of the word "syphilis" and you will see it is from ancient Phenocian language for sheppards.

Lol, illiteracy is a real disease more dangerous than "syphilis". No, I don't have to Google any shit, keep your facts to yourself.
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by MetaPhysical: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:

Haven't u watched the video before mr afonja?

What video? Is it isolated or common, thats what i need to know. Either way is bad but it needs to be quantified
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by AntiBalaka: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Javalist:

Lol, illiteracy is a real disease more dangerous than "syphilis". No, I don't have to Google any shit, keep your facts to yourself.

Obviously you also have the Pox

How is this your response related to my comment?

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by AntiBalaka: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
"We know, for example, that gonorrhea came from cattle to humans. Syphilis also came to humans from cattle or sheep many centuries ago, possibly sexually."

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by IykeBazz(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2019
kakale1:
This one seen on the photo is not Fulani and moreover is a Igbo he intentionally Bleep the cow for money ritual nothing dey for this world that an ipobian can't do for the sack of money coolcool
Your English is scary grin grin grin

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by franklingud(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Na today?
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by dreamwords: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
cowardafonja:
When FFK first make this allegation, it sounded like a fallacy. Some people accused him of talking too much. But do you know that Fulani men actually do have sex with their cows? Each time you eat beef, you consume a portion of semen from these dirty people. This is exactly why you will never find a Fulani person eating cow meat.
This is a horse and not cow,
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Charleys: 1:01am On Jul 12, 2019
Wow

Malabu: Abacha Family Replies Adoke / FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice / FG To End ₦30 Billion Monthly Electricity Subsidy Next Year — Osinbajo