Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow (20461 Views)

Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by cowardafonja: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
When FFK first make this allegation, it sounded like a fallacy. Some people accused him of talking too much. But do you know that Fulani men actually do have sex with their cows? Each time you eat beef, you consume a portion of semen from these dirty people. This is exactly why you will never find a Fulani person eating cow meat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by BuhariAdvocate: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
I will not surprise if a moderate push this trash to the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Oko kobioko! shocked

These are the set of people I share country with.

Mr lugard and his girlfriend really dealt us a heavy blow. cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by cowardafonja: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

It's a front page material sir.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by ellagabs(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
what kind of FUCKRY is this?

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
I have some new videos of them fvking cows..
Some of us have suspended consuming anything beef for now.

See how this one attached below opend the legs of a cow like he's bleeping a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by cowardafonja: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
sassysure:
shocked shocked shocked
Oko kobioko! shocked

These are the set of people I share country with.

Mr lugard and his girlfriend really dealt us a heavy blow. cry

Honestly, these people are half animals. When their law makers say that they cherish cow more than human being, this is the reason. These people spend their lives in the bush, living with wild animals and having intimate relationship with cows. When the female cow is tired, they bring it out and sell to people to consume. It's really scary! Their leaders know this, otherwise what other reason do they have for distancing themselves from eating cow meat?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Zuorom: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bestiality is an abomination

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
cowardafonja:
When FFK first make this allegation, it sounded like a fallacy. Some people accused him of talking too much. But do you know that Fulani men actually do have sex with their cows? Each time you eat beef, you consume a portion of semen from these dirty people. This is exactly why you will never find a Fulani person eating cow meat.

Some of us never doubted FFK concerning such matter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by IgboMoslem: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
This is unbelievable!!
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by ojun50(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Is it yr Bleep, let them continue
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Texman21: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
here we go again cant you sleep without mentioning fulani or anything that has to do with cows and the north.

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by 2aces(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Some of us have suspended anything beef for now.

Please how can I get the videos, I need them for an online campaign against the bastards.
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by AntiBalaka: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Cow farker

7 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by EkunKekere: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Are you afraid of the truth?

BuhariAdvocate:

5 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by meeky007(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Some of us have suspended anything beef for now.

yees I watched I on Facebook

4 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Iykopee(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
I never believed FFK for once but now, wow! This is unbelievable. These fulani people are animals to the moon and back.... Henceforth I am done with anything cow � meat shocked

6 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Staro: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
So, you didn't know before?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Kingkun69(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Saw one on twitter mans was pounding a goat In the bush

2 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by NkayStory(f): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
I have long stopped eating beef,well before FFK's expose..

And yes Fulanis do not eat cow meat..not after shagging them all..

*pukes*

2 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by kakale1: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
This one seen on the photo is not Fulani and moreover is a Igbo he intentionally Bleep the cow for money ritual nothing dey for this world that an ipobian can't do for the sack of money coolcool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by FarahAideed: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Oh you don't want people to the ttruth?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
2aces:
Please how can I get the videos, I need them for an online campaign against the bastards.

I received it from one watsaap group like that..
I don't know how to share it here.. It would have been easier to share if it's on YouTube

3 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by amosalan(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yoruba adage says "saying we have not see this before we are intimidating the owner of the story"
Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Zikora1000(f): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Me, I have seen with my korokoro eyes o. Fulani dey Bleep cow wella

7 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by funstufz: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Really or you are kidding.

Can you defend that you are sure he is fulani.

On invitation, can you stand by it even to The Hague?

I rise....

Zikora1000:
Me, I have seen with my korokoro eyes o. Fulani dey Bleep cow wella

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by WoeBetide666: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yeah herders are known to grow too attached to their herds. Why do you think they call middle easterners goat fuckers

7 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by Zikora1000(f): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
funstufz:
Really or you are kidding.

Can you defend that you are sure he is fulani.

On invitation, can you stand by it even to The Hague?

I rise....

kidding ke? I said I saw something korokoro with my eyes, you are here saying rubbish. They rape people at will, what made you think that they won't perform bestiality? I will defend it anytime, anyday. They Bleep cows

7 Likes

Re: Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow by funstufz: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
That is good if you can defend it.

Any proof to support the claim?

Don't forget to be 'modest' in your next reply.

Zikora1000:
kidding ke? I said I saw something korokoro with my eyes, you are here saying rubbish. They rape people at will, what made you think that they won't perform bestiality? I will defend it anytime, anyday. They Bleep cows

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists / Peter Obi Expresses Shock Over Attacks In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.