Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) (1476 Views)

FHI 360 Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Apply For Onstream Group Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Apply For Recruitment At Sabmiller Beverage Company (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good evening! In order to land NGO Jobs, you must dedicate yourself to limitless learning - you must also go out and meet people, especially at events, so, you can network and let people know your area of expertise.

Say, for instance, you want to work at an NGO that is focused on sexual abuse, you should join in peaceful protests, where like-minded people fight for the rights of rape victims as well as social events where such issues are discussed and solutions to the challenges are offered.

For new NGO jobs, see this list https://lingoafrica.com/new-ngo-jobs-available-8-positions/
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by Wennerhood(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin you have see it
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good luck
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Good morning
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2019
Sometimes, also, you need to be passionate about learning a second and if possible a third or fourth languages like French, Spanish, or Swahili, to land a job at an NGO.
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by lereinter(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2019
AbdulAkpan:
Sometimes, also, you need to be passionate about learning a second and if possible a third or fourth languages like French, Spanish, or Swahili, to land a job at an NGO.

Tudo bem
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2019
wink
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
cool
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by rowland545(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Abdulakpan ur name says it all u r a confused scammer
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
rowland545:
Abdulakpan ur name says it all u r a confused scammer

Please, the fact that I am using a pseudo name does not mean I am a scammer. You can check the website, lingoafrica.com you will see it is a site that hosts job vacancies and career advice. I copy stuff from there and share here on Nairaland, for many people to access the valuable information there.

Many Nairalanders do not use their real names if you are looking for anyone to fight with, go and defend Nigerians against Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen and stop spewing your frustrations here. No one is forcing you to read the content I post.

You obviously need to go back to school and learn to spell too.
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by rowland545(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
AbdulAkpan:

Please, the fact that I am using a pseudo name does not mean I am a scammer. You can check the website, lingoafrica.com you will see it is a site that hosts job vacancies and career advice. I copy stuff from there and share here on Nairaland, for many people to access the valuable information there.

Many Nairalanders do not use their real names if you are looking for anyone to fight with, go and defend Nigerians against Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen and stop spewing your frustrations here. No one is forcing you to read the content I post.

You obviously need to go back to school and learn to spell too.
u r truely a confused fellow and a daft one...y would u be giving out false information.... I don't no what u people gain from deceiving people

U know English so much how come U never won a spelling competition
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
rowland545:
u r truely a confused fellow and a daft one...y would u be giving out false information.... I don't no what u people gain from deceiving people

U know English so much how come U never won a spelling competition

I know your type. If truly I am giving away false information then may my business not be successful, however if you're accusing me falsely, you will never be able to care for yourself, you will remain a beggar and if you are currently self sufficient, you will go down like a pack of cards.
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by rowland545(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=AbdulAkpan post=80133479]

I know your type. If truly I am giving away false information then may my business not be successful, however if you're accusing me falsely, you will never be able to care for yourself, you will remain a beggar and if you are currently self sufficient, you will go down like a pack of cards. [/quot

U r already a begger don't try to pin ur wretched life on others...low life stinking fowl
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=rowland545 post=80136938][/quote]

I said what I said. No use covering up.
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Apply.
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Congratulations, Nigeria!
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2019
Good morning
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2019
smiley
Re: Apply: New NGO Jobs (8 Positions) by AbdulAkpan: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good afternoon

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need Information On NSIA Annual Pay To Make A Critical Decision / JOBS: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Application Portal / A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.