Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex (2283 Views)

Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' / TV Sex Prank: Reekado Banks Reacts After Lady Called Him Out On Live TV / Reekado Banks Reacts To The News Of Dumping A Beautiful Lady - Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by Gossipninja: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2019

"You Had Sex With Me"—Awkward Moment A Girl Embarrassed Reekado Banks On Live TV

Here is an awkward moment a girl embarrassed Reekado Banks during a Live program.

During an interactive session with Pop Central TV, a girl probably a fan or a random listener put a call across and suddenly, she started telling Reekado Banks how he had sex with her and stopped calling, throwing the singer into disarray.

The anchors of the program were thrown off balance by the accusation, that they had to put it she called the wrong number hence an argument ensued.

Taking to Twitter to react, the singer confirmed it was a prank and it was just one taken too far, targeted at denting his image as a public figure

He wrote:

It is truly a problem when a media platform begins to pursue shock value at the expense of an artistes' image.

So that was a prank call on a tv show, it was funny then , but I do not like where this is headed!

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/reakado-banks-reacts-after-he-was-embarrassed-on-live-tv-over-sex/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by Gossipninja: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2019

Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by eugenenwajei(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
lol !!!
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by Griezwoman: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
This girl is mad grin
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by Crimecity: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chai.. My guy was flabbergasted cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by cassidy1996(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
he knows the girl well
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by simonlee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Crimecity:
Chai.. My guy was flabbergasted cheesy
my dog too!

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by crazyABO(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
His village people followed him to the show grin somebody should help me with the meme village man cannot can shocked

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by midolian(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
This is the height of embarrassment...

Reekado initially was feeling cool, forming superstar that everyone wants to talk to...when he heard "unfortunate", he had to sit again like he was not on seat before grin grin grin grin

Women sef! angry angry because he is a superstar, you threw yourself at him', spread your dirty unfortunate legs for him to relieve stress in between. Now, you are monitoring his movement like a police officer whose promotion depends on it. Are you not useless? undecided undecided

If not that the world is truly coming to an end, how can a lady open her mouth to say a thing like this publicly? In those days, if a man who is not a woman's husband sees her bra or pants, suicide becomes her preoccupation...but these days, hmmmmm... cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by jabor4Naija(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
What he would ve said is dat everyone wants to sleep with him and he probably didn't call her back cos he didn't ve her no or she wasn't good in bed.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by joseph1832(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
He had sex with you so? It's not like he raped you or something. You probably threw yourself at him, after he's done he stopped calling because that's just what it was, sex: a one night stand.

The said girl should get over it and move on Abeg. We're tired of females using sex as a way to shame/embarrass guys. It's not like he raped her or something. Like having sex with a girl and refusing to call her is now a crime or what exactly.

Abeg make we clear road for Jaga Jaga.
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by akejujoe(f): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chai! Reekado don do pass boundary. He don do the girl strong thing for her to disgrace him like this.See casting.
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by joseph1832(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
midolian:
This is the height of embarrassment...

Reekado initially was feeling cool, forming superstar that everyone wants to talk to...when he heard "unfortunate", he had to sit again like he was not on seat before grin grin grin grin

Women sef! angry angry because he is a superstar, you threw yourself at him', spread your dirty ugly legs for him to relieve stress therein. Now, you are monitoring his movement like a police officer whose promotion depends on it. Are you not useless? undecided undecided
bros Reekado messed up. He should have answered with "so". "I had sex with you, so? It's not like having sex with you is a crime even though I don't know who tha fvck you are".

Most of these celebrities care too much about their reputation. I bet you if it was Naira Marley, guy man for don yab the babe.
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by midolian(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
bros Reekado messed up. He should have answered with "so". "I had sex with you, so? It's not like having sex with you is a crime even though I don't know who tha fvck you are".

Most of these celebrities care too much about their reputation. I bet you if it was Naira Marley, guy man for don yab the babe.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by Gossipninja: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
I wonder if some preps above me read reeky's post. They are already hoeing the caller It was a prank call for crying out loud, not real as you assume, PRANK CALL!

Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by Pappyto: 4:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Some people did not even read the story before commenting.
Rubbish!
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex by Ritzy10(f): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2019
Nawaoo

(1) (Reply)

OBINWANNE ARREST: Next Up Linda Ikeji, Hush Puppi, Noble Igwe, AIT Staff - Kemi / Watch : Cardi B Wears Nigerian Colors, Twerks On Stage Live In Lagos / Hushpuppi Top Secrets Revealed: Might Cause His Release Sooner Than You Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.