Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing (2284 Views)

Manu Dibango Has Died Of Coronavirus. / SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Apeshy101(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nigerian Singer, dancer and song writer, Yemi Alade has condemned DR Congo’s Acceptance of Coronavirus vaccine testing in the country.

In series of tweet via the singer’s verified Twitter Account, she called out African leaders for collecting bribes and accepting diseases and derogatory terms for Africans.

According to Yemi, its a normal thing for individual to volunteer for testing but for the entire country to be used for testing shows that someone( the government) has been paid stressing that UK is offering individuals who volunteers for testing 3000 pounds per individual.

Yemi further stressed that Africa remains the only continent majorly hit by Yellow fever and malaria hence these two should be tackled first before adding coronavirus to the list

Excerts from her tweets;

“We have so much problems to deal with in Africa, they now want to add Vaccine testing. NO NO NO”

“Yellow fever vaccine is usually a must for any african travelling in Africa,over 500,000 people die annually from malaria( only africa still suffers from MALARIA) now that corona virus vaccines are #enroute,if it gets here,IT WILL STAY FOR EVER! “

“Can our african GOVERNMENT stop taking BRIBES AND ACCEPTING DISEASES AND DEHUMANISING TERMS For US! “

“It’s a normal Thing for individuals to volunteer to be “lab rats” at a price in alot of advanced countries! So if an ENTIRE CONTRY LIKE CONGO accepts to be the “lab-rat” somebody has BEEN PAID. #PASDETESTDEVACCINEAAFRIQUE “

“UK is offering individuals 3000pounds each if they volunteer to be tested! I don’t know Congo’s deal but after Ebola hit Africa in the past we should be open to such foolery! Anything that affect a part of Africa spreads to the whole of AFRICA “

Recall that News9naija earlier reported that Congo Becomes First African Country To Accept Vaccine Testing , Jean-Jacques Muyembe, head of the Congo’s National Biological Institute informed newsmen that the Congo “has been chosen to conduct these tests,” Read it here

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/04/04/yemi-alade-condemns-congos-acceptance-of-coronavirus-vaccine-testing/

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Apeshy101(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2020

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Zendizel(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Last last, AFRICA is a graveyard..SMH in dismay.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
I don't know what to say.

Congo has been through tough times with war and diseases. I understand their willingness and desperation for a solution.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by sarrki(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
We are our own problem

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Duru9(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
African is not ready to stand on it own

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Tpave(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
African leaders always a tool of ridicule

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by chiiraq802(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is a case of person get headache another person dey drink paracetamol for the person head...#mind your bizz..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by osamz007: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Aunty mind ur bizness jare

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by qualityovenbake(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Aren't they thinking of the side effects. What's the point of collecting €3,000 when you may likely suffer from multiple sickness or complications that might terminate your existence.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some of her assertions are baseless. Malaria, for example, remains in africa and in other tropical parts of the world cos the disease causing agent, anopheles mosquito, habit those regions.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by FemiEddy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
As if Congo send her, she's just making noise, tho she's saying some facts. But Congo no send..... More African countries will follow.
Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Harry00(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol I was retweeting tweets such as this on my twitter handle, when i notice one white bitch unfollowed me, lol I laugh and blocked her
Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2020
It might turn out to be a blessing in disguise. It is alleged that when the early white men asked for people to be submitted for formal Education, most kings submitted their slaves.
The slaves later became the first set of people to be Educated before Princes and notable persons, they also served as interpreters.
We wish them well!
Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by Graysons: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Drinking panadol for another person headache, aunty mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing by scoundrel(f): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
She should stick to singing. Her brain no fit carry this kind matter.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hot And Handsome Actor Alex Ekubo's Girlfriend, His Family And Biography / ‘cossy Ojiakor Acted In A Movie When I Was 1, She Should Be 50 Or 60 Years Old N / Meet Beautiful Socialite Silindile – A South Africa Mother With Gorgeous Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.