Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time (208271 Views)

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Mitjyland:
Rorh is a very useless coach.

The nest lineup he should have done is to put Mikel in that Midfield - Ndidi and Etebo can't hold ball.

Then drop Ighala and play Ahmed Musa as a top 9. Iwobi and Chukweze both wide.

UZoho or Ezenwa are far better goalkeepers too.

Henry and co make mouth pass you...until they got coaching jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by kq(m): 1:03am On Jul 15, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Henry and co make mouth pass you...until they got coaching jobs.

Lol you are so right. Henry and Gary Neville both. Took up coaching jobs at Monaco and Valencia. Lost all their games woefully. TV punditry no mean say you sabi coach
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by chiboy1116: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Algeria first goal na wetin ??well deserved Goal
yep , they deserved every sh"t , see as Mahrez forget Collins for back

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by TheCongo2: 2:32am On Jul 15, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

7 PM, Wednesday...

Thanks
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 15, 2019
And a Nairalander predicted this same score line.. I need to find that person, could be a goldmine on code
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Favor99(m): 4:01am On Jul 15, 2019
braveboy64:
THUNDER FIRE IGHALO
Ighalo scored our only goal in the game
Ighalo is the leading goal scorer in the tournament scoring more goals than every player ahead of top strikers like Mane, Salah and Zaha

Let’s put this into perspective: No player in this tournament has scored more more goals than Ighalo in this Africa Cup of Nations 2019

What else can you ask for in a striker?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Rilley(m): 4:07am On Jul 15, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Bleep off my post, am really busy praying for my beloved brothers.
cheesy
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by lanocfoods: 4:45am On Jul 15, 2019
Realslimshady:

There's no sort of correlation between sports and politics
I never said politics, i said governance
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by oluwaahmed: 5:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Rohr is worse than useless. How can you remove chukwueze. He should have removed musa for onyekuru. Our left wing was totally useless, J Collins passing back like Mikel instead of linking play with musa.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by BankyGee(m): 5:13am On Jul 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am. Up Algeria. Allahu akbar grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Omadachi(m): 5:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Algeria team is just too good and amazing.The same country we thrashed at home and drew with them in their country two years ago.After just 2 years the coach has been able to raise up good players that have outplayed us and we are still using the same set of players without any significant change in our team.This is how you know a good coach.Nigeria coach need to be shown the way out.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by TheCongo2: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Omadachi:
Algeria team is just too good and amazing.The same country we thrashed at home and drew with them in their country two years ago.After just 2 years the coach has been able to raise up good players that have outplayed us and we are still using the same set of players without any significant change in our team.This is how you know a good coach. Nigeria coach need to be shown the way out .

Nigeria coach needs to be coached grin grin grin
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by phonemakemoney: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2019
TheCongo2:

Nigeria coach needs to be coached grin grin grin
The Coach might know the best approach but his hands might be tied in the selection process due to connection and bribe.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by naturalwaves: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Rohr is worse than useless. How can you remove chukwueze. He should have removed musa for onyekuru. Our left wing was totally useless, J Collins passing back like Mikel instead of linking play with musa.
J Collins was one of our best players on the field. He totally silenced Mahreiz throughout the game. The only time mahreiz got lucky was when he managed to do a cross and that was all in 90 minutes.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by DelTel(m): 6:09am On Jul 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I'm happy I don't watch football cheesy

Do you watch wrestling instead grin
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by stealmatic(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Nigeria went to Afcon 2019 without goal keeper,i guess dat coach want to break record or he just underating our oponents,who does dat?
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Amanew(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
allahu akbar grin grin
Amadioha gbuo gi there!

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by BankyGee(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Bleep off my post, am really busy praying for my beloved brothers.
We lost the match, it's not the end. I'm still SOLIDLY behind the Super Eagles for 3rd place match on Wednesday...

Are you sad?
Can you solve riddles? Click my moniker, click "Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2)" and you'll smile smiley
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Awesomefred32(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2019
prinsam30:

Aswear burnaboy dey learn where u dey
grin grin
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by codemaniacs: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2019
zz

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by charlesm91(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2019
fadahero:
What I didn't get 1) About Awaziem was why he wouldnt come back, get the ball and drive it upwards... Instead he stayed glued to Chukwueze, since the first half... Inverted fullbacks take up midfield spaces, I dnt understand his. And pls dnt even mention *false....

2) We aren't good at winning first or second balls yet we keep launching to Ighalo who ofc keeps losing the aerial battle... Is that a target man?

3) Creativity.... Pheww! This one speaks for itself...
your number two point is on point. We kept loading ball to him which was ineffective throughout the competition and somehow the coach didn't think to correct this. We can't build play from the back
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2019
naturalwaves:

Lol.
2 goal keepers cannot catch that ball. It was as fast as lightening and it was bent as well. There was also nothing wrong with the wall. The wall blocked Mheriez 's favorite side of placing such free kick. However, I do not know whether the referee asked other players to leave as only Etebo was on that side and did t even make an attempt. There was nothing a goalkeeper would have done to save that perfect curler. 90%+ of keepers cannot save that.

the keeper moved his legs in the wrong angle

he shot himself

it was well within saving range
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Kenturkey048(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2019
chiboy1116:
yep , they deserved every sh"t , see as Mahrez forget Collins for back
okay ..
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by OlawaleBammie: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2019
MissJoy29:
Hey you...good evening.
quite a while, we dont see u dat oftens...
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by yassinattah(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2019
Madness and stupidity
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2019
sirconfidence1:
from body language, the referee want Nigeria to win.

I got the same feeling . that refree pissed me off .

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by iTearHerToto: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2019
ibez007:

They messed up.

Sometimes, being patriotic hurts but it's required anyway
Please cry me a river

Pukes angry
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by hucienda: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2019
hucienda:
The dark horse of the tournament ... better watch out for them.

... and it came to pass.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Godrocks: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2019
worldclass68:
Had this dream we ended up winning the third place match....
Even before we played against Cameroon.
I Pray won't be our portion!
u r gifted man can u predict the winner of the cup
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Enemyofpeace: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=BankyGee post=80275721][/quote]e pain am. Up Algeria. Allahu akbar
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by stanliwiser: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
@XhosaNostra I know you're happy right now that we lost.... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.