Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time (208210 Views)

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by thatigboman: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Afiahomes:
So after eviction then Super Eagles grin
eviction ends at 9pm. So we will watch d 2nd half
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Taciturn1: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kenturkey048:
no...we don't play fast football ...we only take advantage of our fast wingers ...dats all..we still play from the midfield...arrange the ball from defence to attack....we don't run around like its 100m relay race...
Which midfield? We only have a defensive midfield, we attack mainly from the wings like you said.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by prinsam30: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
na this their green jerseys wey dem go wear today be my own concern right now, ayam fearing for that Jersey oooo
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by 6Milk(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
BankyGee:

The match is tomorrow bro smiley
yes bro. Don't mind me. It was just too much anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Victory is sure, Insha Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by 6Milk(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please kindly quote me with a link to watch the match if you have one later
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Afiahomes(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
thatigboman:
eviction ends at 9pm. So we will watch d 2nd half
cool
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Afiahomes(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by DEXTROVERT: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
successnwa:
Thanks a lot, may God surface at the point of your desperate need.
Amen
Thanks
I feel blessed by your words
Great Mother
God bless and keep your home .Amen
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by TBrown77(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
[b]I know Eagles will score first but the philosophy of the coach towards the usage of its substitutions is very bad!!! After hard fought of scoring in the first half, the coach always waited for equalizer before it’s first substitution, and I don’t why he let signal to always play 90 minutes football, he should let ighalo to know that he will be playing for 60 minutes after which Osimhen comes in. This coach should make use of his substitution and not come back home unused. Best of luck Eagles, win Algeria win the cup. My humble submission.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Kenturkey048(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Taciturn1:
Which midfield? We only have a defensive midfield, we attack mainly from the wings like you said.
the ball that gets to the wings come from where?? Defense??through emerou or troost-ekong?we have attacking midfield bros...its just DAT whenever Mikel plays that role of attacking midfielder everything seem poor...even the wingers dont get balls...bros if your midfield nor good..wing nor go see ball...iwobi dey try ..he just needs to work on himself more,, to meet his likes..
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by DonMekino(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please can we not overburden this Chukwueze of a boy... Let's not heap too much responsibility on him, not yet
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Omaks4u:

If we can face this Algerians with the same mentality we normally use to face Argentina in world cups then victory will definitely be ours not minding what kind of flair they bring in. Super eagles is capable of bringing down any team in Africa.
Up Super eagles.

I concur 100%.

With that mentality we can conquer Africa again and Again.
Our attackers must be clinical today in front of goal.

I tip Nigeria VS Tunisia to play in the finals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Taciturn1: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kenturkey048:
the ball that gets to the wings come from where?? Defense??through emerou or troost-ekong?we have attacking midfield bros...its just DAT whenever Mikel plays that role of attacking midfielder everything seem poor...even the wingers dont get balls...bros if your midfield nor good..wing nor go see ball...iwobi dey try ..he just needs to work on himself more,, to meet his likes..
Let's hope the team improves tonight.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by kereman1: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Correct score.
NGR 3
ALG 0

Believe

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by DEXTROVERT: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
yes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Zakamori: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
successnwa:
Nairaland help me out with my daughter' s homework.
It is quantitative reasoning for primary three

I know folks have given you the answer, but the ones I have seen are quite complex for a primary 3 pupil, she might find it difficult to follow the patterns explained.

simply use the fraction below the box to multiply the number above the box...like ¼ * 20 = 5... (where 5 is the number in the box)... it's the simple logic for your daughter.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by DaRuud(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
I am in Cairo

robosky02:
AFCON Semi-finals

Nigeria vs Algeria

Sunday, July 14

venue: Cairo International Stadium -

Time 20:00 (8pm wat)

The Super Eagles are through to the last four of the Africa Cup of Nations, following a thrilling 2-1 win over South Africa on Wednesday night.

Samuel Chukwueze gave the Eagles a 1-0 lead at the break, latching onto his own rebound to slot past the goalkeeper.

However, Bafana Bafana levelled in the second half, thanks to Video Assistant Referee (VAR) decision.

With the match looking to head into extra time, William Troost-Ekong forced the ball over the line in the final minute of play.

Nigeria will now play Algeria for a place in the final.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by PrincessB1(f): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
BankyGee:

Welcome on board princess wink
Thanks Banky
I sight you wink

Do you care for ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Etebrusco: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
My script is currently on air now and one of our own Ubong Inyang is the producer/ director. He cast the part carefully.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4fdVPJ_H10 please follow the link and enjoy this special comedy video and tell me what you think about this video. Most importantly, encourage a brother by subscribing to our YouTube channel as a token of your love to us please. God bless you as you subscribe. Thanks

Marriage Secret 1
youtube.com
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by fineyemi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigeria vs Tunisia

AFCON 2019 final.
Quote after today match
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
I HATE people that will just quote an entire thread before making a short irrelevant post. Little wonder we'll always see quite a number of pages. Sometimes its kinda gud for someone to just scan some comments b4 his/her own. Comment Readers Association members can testify.
Local man is disgustedangry

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by YoungAncient1: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
prinsam30:
na this their green jerseys wey dem go wear today be my own concern right now, ayam fearing for that Jersey oooo
forget the jersey jare. If the boys sabi, dem sabi. Formerly, we say the white is the bad luck, now it is the green. Haba!!
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
successnwa:

Thanks i was able to get others. You shall never run out of supply. Heaven will stand for your sake.
Your mate shall not see your back in Jesus name. Amen

"there is always a reward for anything we do be it positive or negative"
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by GOFRONT(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
cheesy

Africa is just so backward....Someone cannot even Slide in peace on their Pitch while jubilating after scoring a goal...

Troost nearly lost his Kneecap while tryin to slide on that shitty pitch....
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by whiteafrique: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
NIG 3 vs ALG 1..
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by YoungAncient1: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
kereman1:
Correct score.
NGR 3
ALG 0

Believe
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! Even if Nigeria was to win, it wouldn't be by more 1 goal margin.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by OzziOhinoyi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Yes o!

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by kereman1: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
YoungAncient1:
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! Even if Nigeria was to win, it wouldn't be by more 1 goal margin.

Ohh yee with little faith.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by YoungAncient1: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Omeruo has been forming colossus in defence; let's see how he will fare today. I am counting on individual brilliance or naija ginger to win for us because i don't trust Rohr's tactics and i can't bank on the Algerians to have a bad day.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Do you know from 1993 till date Nigeria haven't lost to Algeria. A total of 10 matches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (110) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.