Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time (208469 Views)

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by 4gunners(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigerians should stop berating this guys, they did their best. We cannot always have our way. Even if they played better, we could have still lost. That's football.

8 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by kerzhim(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
But Buhari was president when we lost against Algeria. angry
Hmmmmm Naija! Dem don bring history
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by codemaniacs: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
zz
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by nkemjacob2(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algeria has eventually expose how poor ur players.

Keeper worst in this tournament.

I hope the d coach get sacked.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Dhortunn(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
sirconfidence1:
from body language, the referee want Nigeria to win.

Hmmm at that point when he gave Algeria the free kick, he was smiling. He saw our weakness. He saw how our defence was destroyed.

Such a good referee but he smiled because he saw we had no chance against a better Algerian side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by czarina(f): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Calm down everyone. Life goes on. embarassed embarassed embarassed

You can book a massage session to ease the pain of disappointment. You'll feel better cry cry cry
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by KingAzubuike(f): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Allahu Akbar!!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Chubhie: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algeria tactically outplayed us with their 5man midfield and effectively cut off our wing play. With over 200 million population, can't we find a good goalkeeper? Kilo shele gan?

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
I saw a different African team today playing like Europeans.
Super eagle's were even lucky today by not conceeding 4 goal

4 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Justiceleague1: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
LAMENTATIONS CHAPTER..... BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA... grin grin grin grin

GOOD COUNTRY 2

KWANTIRI 1

1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by atheistandproud(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Daboomb:

There are better Keepers, only that they are not exposed.
But we were also unfortunate to lose Carl Ikeme almost at the same time.
Please, we should still remember that it is that foolish SLOWBIE (Mikel) that plotted to oust Enyeama from the team.

The only qualification you need to play for this useless Rohr, is to play in a foreign country (outside Nigeria).

Somebody should please tell me what was the contribution of this Rohr to our football because we lost in ALL COMPETITIONS.
Not only that we lost woefully because our performance was so bad.

It is one thing to lose, it is another to lose woefully with such a bad performance.

We should stop wasting money on these foreign Coaches who cant Coach a first didvision team in their country and use our own first division Coaches.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Abeg make I go see if those Enerhen Junction babes still open. I need to console myself abeg.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dhortunn:
Sack Rohr. Employ an indigenous coach. One who understands and has passion for his job. Communication with his footballers on the field of play will be topnotch.

Someone who will see himself as a Nigerian before anything.
Imagine the morale a good Nigerian coach would have brought to the table tonight.
Rohr is too aged to stress himself when SE plays, can't you see the way he claps his hands like he's in the church. Look at Senegalese coach young and strong, always yelling at the guys, the same thing goes to Algerian coach, always wrestless. But our own, na to clap like sister Amaka for deeper life. Let NFA do the needful.

3 Likes

I knew it,just played ,Algeria win, Nigeria win,got two and got my cash back
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by netflicks(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Granut roha ur changes killed the game.... sad
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Topshow4real: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dhortunn:
Sack Rohr. Employ an indigenous coach. One who understands and has passion for his job. Communication with his footballers on the field of play will be topnotch.

Someone who will see himself as a Nigerian before anything.
Imagine the morale a good Nigerian coach would have brought to the table tonight.

I don't understand why Kanu can't be super eagle's coach. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by kenzysmith: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
At least ighalo won d golden boot buh wait o nigerians no be human being dey loose all this while omeruo and etebo killed the game generot ve to go and jose morinho should be appointed to time
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by adikayci: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
blackslayer:
the question is why the inept NFA keeps hiring these overpaid european rejects as technical head coach when results are never delivered!!!?

Looters everywhere... KESHI'S spirit haunting them....
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by dannybrasky(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Na 3 injection dem take chook me right now.
Serena.
Federer.
Nigeria .

Owlawd akant akant take this lipsrsealed

GAZZUZZ:
I'm happy I don't watch football cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by lomprico(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Marvis4real:
carry your negativity and go joor!

Told Ya smiley
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by dammy98(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
I've never Complain about any coach, but ROHR should go.........
You never sub your game changer......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by MhistaRolla(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
how could a keeper set a freekick wall and stood behind the wall? our keeper contributed to our lost! ....nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by franchasng: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigerian football will continue to be a mediocre until Nigerian players change their mentality.

These guys are usually lazy in their football career....they eat anyhow once they come to limelight forgetting they are athletes that need to stay fit to perform.

They become too heavy and lazy to carry their own body....low pace, no agility to mark opponents....no skill just strolling around the pitch waiting on luck to shine on them to score and celebrate.

Until our footballers change that mentality of I have arrived, I am now a big boy as soon as they get signed by European clubs, they will continue to remain mediocre in their footballing career.

These guys once they get signed by European clubs, they become too lazy and less committed to personal skill development and training....they eat and drink anyhow, sleeping around with women of easy virtues, and hence they lose focus in their career and end up settling for average or below average performance.

This is the problem Nigerian footballers have...they need to take their career serious and aim to become world best not just playing football to escape poverty and to become rich which is the sole aim of all of them, and once they receive $million pays in Europe, they get carried away and lose focus

5 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thanks mahrez
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by marvin906(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
this coach is useless .. Don't have a defined tactic.. we don't know if the SE play attacking or defensive type of ball.. he can't sub to save he's life.. at of all clubs in the NPFL he can't find a better GK..
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by COOL10(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened
Very true

Yea. What most strikers think of is just blasting the ball forgetting that finding a way to place the ball into the corners is more effective than raw power.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by stieyven(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gforce2019:
God punish rohr for his bad selection.

Can you imagine ? Using Henry to substitute chukweeze
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by yhemsy62(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Gforce2019: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
All these our super eagle are just substandard players.

The goal keeper is a nonsense fellow.

Rohr cause all this disgrace on us. The match that we supposed to win....
God punish all the teams..

Make Dem no come Nigeria o! Make dem dey fly go exile or else....
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Very sad indeed. I thought there are threads for all sorts of news or whatever? The mods should try and keep this place clean joor.

Seun does not want to listen

everyone should verify their phone lines before sign up on nairaland

and new monickers should not be able to post pictures for the first one month
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
At least buhari won't boast that Nigeria won the nations cup in his regime as an achievement, na this small one I take console myself

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Heineken:
may God bless you dear. They play European football actually. See them since na. Senegal can't even try them. Mark my word...
I don't even need to mark your word. Na fact you talk!

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (110) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.