Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,403 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm (2322 Views)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) / Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Here is a heart breaking video of the moment an Igbo farmer was seen begging Fulani herdsmen to take their cows out of his farm after they destroyed his crops.

The man was heard saying that the Fulani herdsmen have destroyed all his crops.

He also asked them to take their cows out of his farm that he wants to harvest his crops.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/heartbreaking-moment-farmer-was-seen-begging-fulani-herdsmen-to-leave-his-farm/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Adeoludt(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Eeya
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by delugajackson: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
The nefarious activities of these murderous paedophiles have become unbearable, all thanks to the burukutu-sipping herdsman at the helm of affairs.

Buhari will never go unpunished.

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by daddytime(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
If it were one amongst them who stole a bunch of palm fruit, they'd have descended upon him as if he was the brain behind the civil war.

Very nonsense and cowardly display...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by ekesoft(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
What a wasted nation!!
..... Get your alipay verified today and reduce mini Importation Cost check bio for more details
CC seun
THE GUY ABOVE IS FED UP
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Kingpee2(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Their brother is the president na,the only reason why they can misbehave .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Isn't this sad?
When is all this gonna end?
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by willyo(m): 1:02am On Jul 10, 2019
Make I wait to read Ndi'Igbo comments...

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Donald95(m): 6:04am On Jul 10, 2019
daddytime:
If it were one amongst them who stole a bunch of palm fruit, they'd have descended upon him as if he was the brain behind the civil war.

Very nonsense and cowardly display...

No, it is not Cowardly. It is wisdom. If you without Arms knows you can't beat someone with AK 47, it is not advice able to engage.

Buhari and fulani being myopic thinks they will retain power forever, they don't know they are making more enemy for themselves, making themselves most rejected in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Donald95(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2019
LordofAllIgbos:

Very very shameful and sad.

They form commandos only ONLINE and in real life, take off at the first sign of trouble after chest-beating.

A single armless Igbo man may not be able to defeat AK 47 carrying Herdsmen and it is understandable unlike you people whose King was arrested for rebelling against Fulani and is still in prison while fulani is causing problem like Lords in your land while youths mop like morons
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by mrgreen4real(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2019
Simply because man has weapons piled up somewhere, he starts looking for trouble anyhow.
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Donald95(m): 6:27am On Jul 10, 2019
LordofAllIgbos:

Instead of chestbeating up and down. I would simply recommend FIGHTING instead of BEGGING nah grin grin grin

I know how many of una threatened World War III here cheesy

I won't blame you. Our wisdom is beyond your understanding. You are not capable enough to process it
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by willyo(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2019
LordofAllIgbos:

Their reaction is extremely predictable.

They would form Arnold Schwarznegger / Jason Statham ONLINE.....

They would beg, cry , fast and pray in real life as this clip shows

grin
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Masterclass32: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Is it that this people are so dumb they can't differentiate between crops and grasses, or are they just going around looking for reasons for conflicts?
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Harlem2(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2019
I won't react like a tribalist

This is bad very bad
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm by Harlem2(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
LordofAllIgbos:

Instead of chestbeating up and down. I would simply recommend FIGHTING instead of BEGGING nah grin grin grin

I know how many of una threatened World War III here cheesy

Herdsmen don't use nairaland or any social media

(1) (Reply)

Thief Killed In Oleh Road Sapele, Delta Photos / INSIDE LIFE: Church Founder Charmed Me, Turns Me To A S*x Machine In His Car, T / Notorious Church Thief ‘bouncer’ Electrocuted In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.