Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Has Anyone Here Attended Ocean Digits Programming School? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Has Anyone Here Attended Ocean Digits Programming School? (1366 Views)

Who Can Recommend A Good Programming School For Me In Port Harcourt? / Are There Any Top Programming School(s) In Lagos / Programming School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Here Attended Ocean Digits Programming School? by evergreen9: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
It was recommended to me by a friend and a 3 month full stack course costs 150k but I need to do some more research before deciding, from my experience a lot of these programming schools aren't as good as they claim to be so I need to be sure of the quality here before deciding if its worth it to spend my money. I would appreciate the response of programmers and those who may have attended Ocean digits.
Re: Has Anyone Here Attended Ocean Digits Programming School? by EasternKing: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2019
If you are in portharcourt, I can teach you for way less than that. From the very basics. I also have an online class that would cost you 10k per module if you are Interested in distance learning. There's nothing better than having a tutor to guide you. Videos will only take you so far.
Re: Has Anyone Here Attended Ocean Digits Programming School? by spoilerx: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
evergreen9:
It was recommended to me by a friend and a 3 month full stack course costs 150k but I need to do some more research before deciding, from my experience a lot of these programming schools aren't as good as they claim to be so I need to be sure of the quality here before deciding if its worth it to spend my money. I would appreciate the response of programmers and those who may have attended Ocean digits.

The truth is you really don't need to spend so much to learn when there are so many free resources on the Internet. wouldn't it be wiser to try them first?
Re: Has Anyone Here Attended Ocean Digits Programming School? by evergreen9: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
spoilerx:

The truth is you really don't need to spend so much to learn when there are so many free resources on the Internet. wouldn't it be wiser to try them first?

Any fullstack developer courses online?

(1) (Reply)

Omo! See My MERN Full Stack Diamon Web App (frontend And Backend) / How To Develop Application Using C# 2008 / Is It Possible To Install JDK On Mobile Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.