Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him (1075 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by Biafraod: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Senator Elisha Abbo, who was caught on camera slapping a woman at an adult toy shop got into a heated argument with Senator Remi Tinubu, a member of the ad hoc committee set up to investigate the assault.

inubu had told Abbo that he cannot dictate the procedures the committee is supposed to adopt, saying: “Do you want us to protect you, or do you want us to defend you, or you want to be on your own?” “Off that mic and let me finish,” Tinubu said, adding: “Do you realise that the Senate when we constitute this, whatever the law gives, we can also suspend you.” Abbo cuts in, saying: “I will not seat and let you threaten me with suspension…. I am a senator like you…. You are a senator like me you cannot threaten me with suspension.” Remi Tinubu continued: “Off that mic, you’re digging a hole for yourself. I’m also another woman”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO: https://odinceblog.com/you-cannot-suspend-me-elisha-abbo-tells-tinubus-wife-after-she-threatened-himvideo/

Re: You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by johnmartus(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2019
They should give him one year suspension. You're a first timer in the red chamber nobody know you except being a mallam and assault woman.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by hardbody: 2:51am On Jul 10, 2019
Biafraod:
Senator Elisha Abbo, who was caught on camera slapping a woman at an adult toy shop got into a heated argument with Senator Remi Tinubu, a member of the ad hoc committee set up to investigate the assault.

inubu had told Abbo that he cannot dictate the procedures the committee is supposed to adopt, saying: “Do you want us to protect you, or do you want us to defend you, or you want to be on your own?” “Off that mic and let me finish,” Tinubu said, adding: “Do you realise that the Senate when we constitute this, whatever the law gives, we can also suspend you.” Abbo cuts in, saying: “I will not seat and let you threaten me with suspension…. I am a senator like you…. You are a senator like me you cannot threaten me with suspension.” Remi Tinubu continued: “Off that mic, you’re digging a hole for yourself. I’m also another woman”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO: https://odinceblog.com/you-cannot-suspend-me-elisha-abbo-tells-tinubus-wife-after-she-threatened-himvideo/

Chai. The villagers are still awake stoking his fire. Regret usually comes late.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by princeade86(m): 2:58am On Jul 10, 2019
am suspecting the guy get backbone. and also, remi tinubu not supposed be among the judge because she once slapped her Co sinator before.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by simple250: 3:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Still waiting for the time our politicians will step down when issues like this comes up . embarassed

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2019
princeade86:
am suspecting the guy get backbone. and also, remi tinubu not supposed be among the judge because she once slapped her Co sinator before.

Lies
Re: You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by telkevog(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Since he is a slapping expert, this is enough to start slapping Remi Tinubu if he's got balls.
To even see himself as a senator is laughable, because even if he remains after the whole saga, we reasonable Nigerians has already written him off, He is a mediocre. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by lonelydora: 6:35am On Jul 10, 2019
Is Remi Tinubu not same woman who slapped someone sometime ago?

How can she be a judge in a case she's also guilty of?

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by henryobinna(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2019
women's logic is funny, so because Remi tinubu is 'also another woman ' she has the right to suspend a fellow senator? That woman sha is very stupid, this is not the first time she's displaying her stupidity, the other time she called a fellow senator a dog.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Suspend Me – Elisha Abbo Tells Tinubu’s Wife After She Threatened Him by dunkem21(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Two slapping senators grin

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Government To Begin Payment Of Approved 30K Minimum Wage / Nigerians Raise Over 1million Naira For Onitsha Fire Victim(photo) / Comprehensive List Of All Ethnic Groups In Nigeria In Alphabetical Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.