Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece (699 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Photos ; Facelift Procedure Gone Wrong........as Woman Suffers Severe Blisters. / Girls Rushing Mr Spell Aka Dede Nne (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 10, 2019
An 20-old man has hailed a hero after rushing into a burning house to save his niece.

Derrick Byrd suffered severe over his act and said he would do that over and over again even if it entails he loses his life.

Speaking from his hospital bed to ABC News affiliate KOMO, Byrd said:

"I’d do it again, I really would. I don’t care. I’d run back in there and do it again even if I got burnt worse or died."

After a fire broke out in Bryd's Washington home, Byrd said he rushed to help his sister, Kayla, get all the children out of the second-floor window. He caught two of the three children that were trapped in the house.

Watch Video Here:
https://lailasnews.com/uncle-suffers-severe-burns-after-rushing-into-burning-house-to-save-niece/

lalasticlala

Re: Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece by harkandey(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2019
he's hero indeed
Re: Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 10, 2019
A real hero..
Re: Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece by Kingosytex(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2019
Kudos to the gallant hero!!
the risk is worth taking, i wish him quickest recovery!!
Re: Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece by Kingpee2(m): 6:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Correct man,I dash you my heart ...
Re: Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece by neolboy(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2019
The MVP of the family
Re: Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece by Defenderalert(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2019
God bless your kind heart and heal you.

(1) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online / ‘silent Killers’ – Nigerians Hail Wizkid’s Bodyguard As He Becomes A House Owner / #bbnaija: Here’s The Moment Mercy Flashed Her Pri-vate Part While Ike Was-(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.