Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle (40665 Views)

Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2019
StrikeBack:
This one wey you turn to Iya aladura for nairaland... I dey suspect you oo.

Since that saynotocultism thread, you don dey misyarn..
Make we dey see

Mis yarn as how A won Ah2knw
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
The next challenge for Neymar is to...
Conduct a DNA test for that child he calls son.

Guy u wicked
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by majamajic(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Lols. What God says He will do,He will do it. He will not shake. He will not shiver. Awamaridi ni olorun wa. Onaa la fun wa loni... Only serious persons should read my signature biko. Good morning FAM

a goddess that knows God too ,
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by benjsniper33: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2019
MacZrino:
Neymar is a mulatto and his ex gf is white that's why his son is almost white.

Ok thanks for the info boss. Well noted
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by benjsniper33: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2019
Badonasty:

ethnicity in Brazil is not straightforward...most of them are mixed and have both white and black blood in them

Thanks boss. Well understood

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2019
majamajic:

a goddess that knows God too ,

Okare Babami
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by Asour: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2019
benjsniper33:
But Neymar is black . Why is his son so Caucasian that he has no features of a negro in colour and shape, including his hair.

Micheal Jackson is black but all his children are TOTALLY Caucasian in features . No trace Negroistic traits.

Are they genetically re-engineering the proxy mothers of these black superstars??

I smell a rat Here fellas

He (Neymar) is not black. He is mixed race.

His mum is, well , white.

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by YourBoss1: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
MacZrino:
I still don't know of any black parenting a full blown caucasian like this.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by nonix22(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
i thought i was the only one that saw it.
the kid looks to European/ English than south Americano
Cioccolata:

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
the boy is quadroon,so he is his children,though neymar is part of whitening policy going in Brazil.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
That boy is a white boy. E bi like say Neymar pulled a Michael Jackson on us.
the is his boy,the boy is quadroon,neymar is part of whitening policy in Brazil.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by Dipsong: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:

Oyinbo bllod strong ho forget na him pikin
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
benjsniper33:
But Neymar is black . Why is his son so Caucasian that he has no features of a negro in colour and shape, including his hair.

Micheal Jackson is black but all his children are TOTALLY Caucasian in features . No trace Negroistic traits.

Are they genetically re-engineering the proxy mothers of these black superstars??

neymar is mixed race black,his mother is White, so his child is quadroon because his wife is white, neymar is part of Brazil whitening policy going in Brazil since 18th century, even the nigga neymar don't see himself as black but in 2010 banana was thrown to Hus black ass.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
grandstar:
His son is basically white!
neymar is mixed race black,his mother is White, so his child is quadroon because his wife is white, neymar is part of Brazil whitening policy going in Brazil since 18th century, even the nigga neymar don't see himself as black but in 2010 banana was thrown to Hus black ass.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Asour:

He (Neymar) is not black. He is mixed race.

His mum is, well , white.

Guy in US,neymar is black,even he knows that, he denied being black in 2010,the same year, banana was thrown to him.

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dipsong:

Oyinbo bllod strong ho forget na him pikin
black blood is also Strong too, it is vice versa bro,though neymar mother is white and the mother of his child is also white,so the child is quardroon,same as Ramsey Noah children,go and look at Ramsey Noah children, Ramsey Noah mother is white

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by Asour: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
compton11:
Guy in US,neymar is black,even he knows that, he denied being black in 2010,the same year, banana was thrown to him.

Really ?

So why then is his mum white? Or isn't one whose parents are from different races a mixed race person?

And banana thrown at him doesn't determine one's race.

He is brown skinned. That's genetic "randomness" at play.
His sister is lighter skinned. You can be mixed while being brown skinned.
Since he is not white. He is not black.

Mixed race =/= black.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by frleopardo: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
benjsniper33:

Neymar is native Indian not black.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by seuncyrus(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
nonix22:
i thought i was the only one that saw it.
the kid looks to European/ English than south Americano

Asin, I shock bro. NO single trace of south american in the boy ...looks completely european

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Asour:

Really ?

So why then is his mum white? Or isn't one whose parents are from different races a mixed race person?
yes her mum is white, but White supremacists knows these kids as black because they ain't white, they just used mullato and mestizo for divide and rule,so those kids can hate their black ancestors, that is happening in Puerto Rico,dominican and Cuba now, no matter what those kids called themselves, the white still see them as blacks.
Do u know the Russian used to called Obama ape?
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by manny4u(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Spot on grin grin grin
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by Eze2000(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
That boy is a white boy. E bi like say Neymar pulled a Michael Jackson on us.

Nymee is mixed blood....indian and Spanish decent... not sure yet. His younger sister's natural hair reaches down to her knees.

The mother of his son was a natural blonde. The boy is blonde too
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by grandstar(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
compton11:

If you asked me what race was Neymar, I would say part Amerindian because that's the strongest feature I see on him.

Yes, black Brazilians look down on themselves. Successful black Brazilians have a very strong presence for marrying whites. It is said that in a posh restaurant, it is difficult to meet a couple who are both black. Out of 20 couples, you will probably see one that both parties are black.

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by Nche95(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
MacZrino:
neymar is not mullato.. have you seen pictures of his parents? can you call his mum white?
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
grandstar:

If you asked me what race was Neymar, I would say part Amerindian because that's the strongest feature I see on him.

Yes, black Brazilians look down on themselves. Successful black Brazilians have a very strong presence for marrying whites. It is said that in a posh restaurant, it is difficult to meet a couple who are both black. Out of 20 couples, you will probably see one that both parties are black.
no features of native on the nigga neymar,but the likes of thiago Silva,paulinho have native and black blood.
you are right bro concerning black Brazil looking down on themselves, it wasn't their fault, Brazil imported the most slaves in the new world like 5 millions and they were the last to abolished slavery, so when they abolished slavery, the whites were fearing because the slaves are more than the free,so they imported many whites to come to Brazil to marry the Blacks so Black's will go extinction in Brazil by the policy called branqiemento and they were telling the blacks that their skin is curse of ham,and the curse of ham doesn't,despite how they are whitening them,still the blacks remained.

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nche95:
neymar is not mullato.. have you seen pictures of his parents? can you call his mum white?
his mum is white but he is still black in front of Whites.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by djoey89: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:

Hats off to you. You are the real mvp..m. savage AF! grin shocked
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by MYGRATEskillz(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
That boy is white through and through.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by Mryacks: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:

Hahahaha...true. that kid looks white grin
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by urahara(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
benjsniper33:

Genetics does not work the way you think it does.

It's very possible for a black and white couple to have pure white kids or pure black twins.

The children in the photo below are twins

3 Likes

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by Morenikeji070: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Useless question and topic to talk on.......
benjsniper33:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) / EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.