Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle (40972 Views)

Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by YourBoss1: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
morpheus24:

There are only two possibilities for lighter skin in African/black people.

1. The admixture with a non African carrying gene for light skin

2. A native gene that is a predecessor of the gene that developed in non Africans for light skin.

It is correct to say that Neymar groups most likely with option 1 above, therefore he is most likely a result of an admixture of African and non African genes as opposed to someone who exhibits light skin but who is 100% African/black as in the example of the person below.

Is it true that there is no light skinned 100% African ancestrally?

I've heard some people say any light skinned African must have had an ancestor who crossed path with a white person.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by compton11(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
YourBoss1:

Brazil doesn't have any whitening policy.
I mean look at Argentina.
haa bro,all latin america countries have it,it started n brazil self,they called it branqimiemto
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by morpheus24: 1:32am On Jul 11, 2019
YourBoss1:

Is it true that there is no light skinned 100% African ancestrally?

I've heard some people say any light skinned African must have had an ancestor who crossed path with a white person.

Absolutely nonsensical to think that for 2 reasons

1. Africans are the most genetically diverse people on the face of the planet so would have a greater reservoir of genetic difference that would foster greater phenotypical and genotypical expressions.

2. The gene most responsible for skin pigmentation in Europeans is SLC24A5 and the earlier variant of it HERC2 and OCA2 are found in light skinned people who are African which include The SAn, and even the Igbo's of Nigerian.

Source:
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/new-gene-variants-reveal-evolution-human-skin-color
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by morpheus24: 3:35am On Jul 11, 2019
YourBoss1:

Brazil doesn't have any whitening policy.
I mean look at Argentina.
Latin America in general did practice what was known as the "whitening" of the race where it was desirable to marry up the Color spectrum to assure that children had a better chance of coming out more European and passing as white to attain privilege in society. They had several categories based on a color spectrum and depending on who married who i.e Mulatto, Mestizo, Quadroon, Octaroon and Moreno. It is not so much the reality today although it still exists.

Argentina's small black population were systematically killed off via war and deportations while encouraging immigration from European countries especially from Italy.

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by ripmyheartout: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
grandstar:

Blacks or mixed rates blacks constitute 50% of the Brazilian population. I'm sure the blacks would have constituted 80% of the population if not for the whitening policy.
Fortunately not. Brazil little progress come from Europeans.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by grandstar(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
ripmyheartout:
Fortunately not. Brazil little progress come from Europeans.

It is that way because that's how the country was structured.

The whitening policy basically treat the blacks as 3rd class citizens. In Brazil you have other races like the Lebanese, Jews and Japanese and they are doing fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by ripmyheartout: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
grandstar:

It is that way because that's how the country was structured.

The whitening policy basically treat the blacks as 3rd class citizens. In Brazil you have other races like the Lebanese, Jews and Japanese and they are doing fine.
If you are poor and born in Brazil you live is horrible. Many brazilian police are rude with all poor people. Black, white, japanese, aliens, dogs, horses. Brazil poverty come in all shades. I have many white friends. Many of them are amazing people and support black Brazilians. Many white Brazilians cops risk our lives to protect us ( brown and black Brazilians).Shithole media is the real devil. Why do you believe everything news media tells you? Alienated people. Brazil extreme poverty come in all shades and races.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by grandstar(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
ripmyheartout:
If you are poor and born in Brazil you live is horrible. Many brazilian police are rude with all poor people. Black, white, japanese, aliens, dogs, horses. Brazil poverty come in all shades. I have many white friends. Many of them are amazing people and support black Brazilians. Many white Brazilians cops risk our lives to protect us ( brown and black Brazilians).Shithole media is the real devil. Why do you believe everything news media tells you? Alienated people. Brazil extreme poverty come in all shades and races.

That's true. Economists refer to the Brazilian economy as Belindia. The Bel stands for small and rich Belgium while the India stands for big and poor India.

You have a few rich ones but lots of poor people. With there being lots of poor people, whites too will be affected in large numbers.

What I meant to say is that a larger percentage of the blacks are poor compared to the whites or Lebanese.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by urahara(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
grandstar:

That's true. Economists refer to the Brazilian economy as Belindia. The Bel stands for small and rich Belgium while the India stands for big and poor India.

You have a few rich ones but lots of poor people. With there being lots of poor people, whites too will be affected in large numbers.

What I meant to say is that a larger percentage of the blacks are poor compared to the whites or Lebanese.

Latin America and income inequality be like shoe and shoelace
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by grandstar(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
urahara:

Latin America and income inequality be like shoe and shoelace

Yes, the remains of a feudal past
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by ripmyheartout: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
grandstar:

Because of them. ( sometimes) . I'm Brazilian. In my city we have a place with the population is majority black and poor and have many kids ( 5, 10, 4). In Brazil, condoms and oral contraceptives (birth control pills) are free. lack interest in studying. Many black people in Brazil are lazy. Black people mentality " I've made mistakes in my life, bad choices, poor decisions. To put the blame on somebody. White people, government.
Re: Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle by ki02020(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
The next challenge for Neymar is to...
Conduct a DNA test for that child he calls son.

Wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) / Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.