Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) (57092 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Michelle55: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Olorunnim:
Are you the Michelle that i lost?
is your own Michelle missing?

1 Like

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by mixta140: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Owo nikan lole se oooo.
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Olorunnim: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Michelle55:
is your own Michelle missing?
O Yeah I must admit We lost touch After we left for School i fvcked up before then sha and I'll like to Make up for that
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Why do i cringe looking at the pic?

1 Like

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
iammolise:

Oh really
Please anty help me find one... Or perhaps I've found "The one" ...
Uncle no vex, you can find yourself

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mtchewwww all these Araromi school. Only serious persons should read my signature/profile
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by heisenberg9(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
People supporting the message are naive. These are kids, they shouldn't be taught the realities of life but how things are meant to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No matter how broke you are, you'll definitely see someone who loves u just like that.

and that person will not be your spec
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Realistically, It is Better they adopt the Mindset early.

No Nigerian female could love a man without money, Not thesedays Anyway, I ve heard mothers pray their daughter finds a Rich Husband and Encourage them to find a Rich Husband, i support the Idea of No money, No love.

It's not going to Affect me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
One dumb teacher wrote his life experiences but unfortunately those poor kids have to interpret the role

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
maxiuc:
and that person will not be your spec

U goota make do with what you have
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
The name of the school should be publicised...
Parents beware.
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiWailer:
One dumb teacher wrote his life experiences but unfortunately those poor kids have to interpret the role
I am laughing my ass out at your comment
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Cashfingers: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
In Fela's voice: Teacher, dnt teach me nonsense
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No matter how broke you are, you'll definitely see someone who loves u just like that.

And then the two shall become double brokenesssssssss grin

1 Like

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Noel1:

And then the two shall become double brokenesssssssss grin
They'll build together. Paul eneche was dirt poor when he got married but see him today.
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is fantastic. I must applaud the teachers for informing the little ones on the reality of things. The dingbats on twitter who are criticising this are living in denial and want the little innocent souls to remain blue pilled. The delusion is destructive. If we had this type of awareness many years back, many boys wouldn't have drank sniper after a break up from a relationship that cost them so much all because they were drunk on the illusion called true love and made themselves vulnerable to the harsh claws of female nature.

Kudos to the teachers.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiWailer:
How is the teacher dump? Is it a bad thing to correctly inform others from one's experiences? Beside, how do you know that the teacher had such experience? The themes of the drama are common knowledge, you know?
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Michelle55: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Olorunnim:
O Yeah I must admit We lost touch After we left for School i fvcked up before then sha and I'll like to Make up for that
egba mi! cheesy You are already sounding so sure like I'm the missing Michelle in the puzzle.. We have 1001 Michelle in the world you know so it's likely your Michelle is not close by cool BTW mind telling me how you fvcked up, let's see if by chance I know the said Michelle smiley
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by tsinzu: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeeessshhhhhh!!!!
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Olorunnim: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Michelle55:
egba mi! cheesy You are already sounding so sure like I'm the missing Michelle in the puzzle.. We have 1001 Michelle in the world you know so it's likely your Michelle is not close by cool BTW mind telling me how you fvcked up, let's see if by chance I know the said Michelle smiley
Like every other guy fvck boy I didn't know what I had until I lost it i busy searching for the finer things in life, when I had the best of the already. The said Michelle is Yoruba from osun state, Lives in Lagos with her dad,Step mother and siblings Schooled in Ife.
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by King44(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/primary-school-drama-about-girls-and.html?m=1

Social media this days always circulating old news, this video don tey now, but come o the message for the drama thick o strong women to like money, be poor they would treat you as if you never existed get better money penren live lavida and watching them rushing u left right middle even the one wey u toast wey no grew go begin toast you
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by SammyTJack: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Reminds me of my Primary school days growing up, ahhhh de good times smiley

Buh ds generation own bitches get body pass...
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
This is the reality.
A woman's affection is conditional.
Those criticizing the drama hate reality.

Hahaha cheesy

Like many of them talking didn’t play husband and wife growing up. I didn’t play it sha bt my Neigbours did. Lol
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Michelle55: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Olorunnim:
Like every other guy fvck boy I didn't know what I had until I lost it i busy searching for the finer things in life, when I had the best of the already. The said Michelle is Yoruba from osun state, Lives in Lagos with her dad,Step mother and siblings Schooled in Ife.
Lobatan! I've been vindicated oh grin Oya run to fbk and start searching for her, make sure you find her oh smiley BTW, hope you're not longer a fvckboy? Cos no sane woman wants a fvckboy for a partner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? / List Of Public Libraries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.