Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,189 members, 7,825,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) (57181 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Olorunnim: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Michelle55:
Lobatan! I've been vindicated oh grin Oya run to fbk and start searching for her, make sure you find her oh smiley BTW, hope you're not longer a fvckboy? Cos no sane woman wants a fvckboy for a partner.
No I'm not I've got my act together I've searched every possible name on Facebook Twitter Instagram i can't find her
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Michelle55: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Olorunnim:
No I'm not I've got my act together I've searched every possible name on Facebook Twitter Instagram i can't find her
Glad you've changed for the best.. Don't you know her full name? Or where she reside in Lagos.. Atleast start from there
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by merits(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Olorunnim: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Michelle55:

Glad you've changed for the best.. Don't you know her full name? Or where she reside in Lagos.. Atleast start from there
The Name is Not on FB that side of Lagos is dangerous for someone like me but I'll try
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by sexdoll: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
I really hate stereotypical narratives...
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Austineva(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
This one has started inculcating d evil in her as a feminist to d young children that don't know anything. Hmm. No wonder children now knw d evil that d elderly men don't knw. Tufiakwa!

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by 1stbest(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by number2016(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No matter how broke you are, you'll definitely see someone who loves u just like that.

Guy no moni no love jor, I guess u are not from Nigeria...lol
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by 1stbest(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
This is the reality.
A woman's affection is conditional.
Those criticizing the drama hate reality.
You are just right, I remember a girl when am in my primary school, she was the most beautiful girl in the school, she looks like halfcast, she likes me the moment she saw me and started telling her friend that i will be her husband after highschool , I was dressing good. we both looks almost the same and some who doesn't know us thinks that we are from thesame family , we became friends.

fast forward after secondary school, my dad gives up. no money to forward my education , na so i started doing Ogada riding,
So one day i am doing my okada i saw this girl,i was so happy, , I call her , then 1st question she asks me was how did i know that name, na so explanation started o, after everything she said she have never seen or heard my name before, it pains me down to bone , .
I don't have any girl since then, not interested anymore even know. I am frag basted.

I am still poor but I know one day God will surprise me, . I will visit you ( chidimma) and show her my self nd move on ,anytime that will be.

so, my Brother your are so wright.

(sorry for errors ..

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by femi4: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No matter how broke you are, you'll definitely see someone who loves u just like that.

you go search taya
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
femi4:
you go search taya
I'm not a guy.. Na u go search tire
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
number2016:

Guy no moni no love jor, I guess u are not from Nigeria...lol
If u believe so, no problem
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by bentwood85(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
1stbest:
You are just right, I remember a girl when am in my primary school, she was the most beautiful girl in the school, she looks like halfcast, she likes me the moment she saw me and started telling her friend that i will be her husband after highschool , I was dressing good. we both looks almost the same and some who doesn't know us thinks that we are from thesame family , we became friends.

fast forward after secondary school, my dad gives up. no money to forward my education , na so i started doing Ogada riding,
So one day i am doing my okada i saw this girl,i was so happy, , I call her , then 1st question she asks me was how did i know that name, na so explanation started o, after everything she said she have never seen or heard my name before, it pains me down to bone , .
I don't have any girl since then, not interested anymore even know. I am frag basted.

I am still poor but I know one day God will surprise me, . I will visit you ( chidimma) and show her my self nd move on ,anytime that will be.

(sorry for errors ..

No need she go Don marry..
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by awa(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is totally wrong for such little ones. They are too small to be exposed to this harsh issue of life
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fvcking Reality
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

But you will be most probably without choice and without option ......lol
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by 1stbest(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
bentwood85:

No need she go Don marry..
even if it is on old age, i will still find her .i don't care my bro , I will. then she will looks back , and think, then she will tech her daughters anything she lean, if she will

She killed me emotional, physical, and spiritual.

I fear anything called girl/women.

someone will be crying when telling you how deep she loves you.

Nonsensical.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
1stbest:
You are just right, I remember a girl when am in my primary school, she was the most beautiful girl in the school, she looks like halfcast, she likes me the moment she saw me and started telling her friend that i will be her husband after highschool , we both looks almost the same and some who doesn't know us thinks that we are from thesame family , we became friends.

fast forward after secondary school, no money to forward my education , na so i started doing Ogada riding,

(sorry for errors ..
Life has taught you well. However, don't hustle because you want to rub it in the faces of your enemies/haters. Hustle because it is for your own good. Mind you, your success tomorrow is not yet certain until it happens. You may still end up dying more or, luckily, you may make it. Move on.

Check out my topics titled Hard Facts of Life and Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do and help your ministry. smiley
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

The lady must broker then
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
1stbest:
even if it is on old age, i will still find her .i don't care my bro , I will. then she will looks back , and think, then she will tech her daughters anything she lean, if she will

She killed me emotional, physical, and spiritual.

I fear anything called girl/women.

someone will be crying when telling you how deep she loves you.

Nonsensical.

Lol. Oga, no matter what, women will always remain the same. No money, no love. Even your daughter will still be like Chidimma. If you like teach your daughter Advanced Virtues and Morality 101(AVM101), their nature will still show. That nature can't be stifled. Even if you make it and appear to Chidimma, as long as her husband is rich, she doesn't give a fvck. grin Move on with you life. Not everyone would be nice to you and people don't owe it to you to be nice to you.
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Mryacks: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
All shades of wrong
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by samtiyelov1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Twisted minds, twisted generation, twisted future, twisted education, twisted systems and values, twisted hope....everything our dear land currently stands for is TWISTED.
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by stica04(f): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
they have succeeded in spoiling and impacting wrong mindset to secondary pupils such as lesbianism ,homosexual, cultism, formication disrespect to parents etc have enveloped majority of secondary school students now they want to start impacting sexual mindset to little children the primary and nursery pupils May God Rebuke them and their evil sponsors.
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Exodora: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Crazy commenters they won't watch till the end and grab the message that is passing before they conclude . In every bad drama there is a message to take home.
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Babaalata:
No SAUCE? No video? cheesy cheesy
I tire for the op. Shall we swear for him??
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:43am On Jul 11, 2019
How do unemployed people buy data?
Twitter, Facebook, Nairaland Snapchat and Instagram are where you see jobless Nigerians commenting on everything while begging for money or trying to scam others online.
How do they get constant money to buy their data in the first place?
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Babaalata: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2019
donziggyman:
I tire for the op. Shall we swear for him??

grin grin baba you bad o. Make we pity am, na new blogger grin
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Babaalata:

grin grin baba you bad o. Make we pity am, na new blogger grin
haha the dude can be annoying eeehhh
Re: Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
They'll build together. Paul eneche was dirt poor when he got married but see him today.
as if you knew him then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.