Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies (26979 Views)

Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! / Watch Messi Cry As he Confirms Barca Exit In Live Conference / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Martinez39(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
nurez305:
same as other team. Almost all top team robbed in the past. Marldrid did it alot, so as man u and Chelsea...
Can you show me where Real Madrid robbed any team? Even if they did, it still doesn't change the fact that Messi is a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Olugbenga1234: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
But I still don't get? Can corruption make underdogs perform better than big guns??

1 Like

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Factgist:
grin
Good... initially Barca just has this way of being supported by referees and Messi never uttered a word.. Now its his turn he is shouting foul...
Karma is Savage. grin

Also, Gather here if youre a C. Ronaldo fan grin

I can never forget that 2009 champions league match. It was glaring UEFA had a thing for Fc Barcelona but that has changed since Platini and Blatter left the throne.

3 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
nurez305:
same as other team. Almost all top team robbed in the past. Marldrid did it alot, so as man u and Chelsea...

Man united! Reminds me of when Howard Webb and Alex Ferguson thrilled us with their ojoro in the EPL. Now they can't even win the EPL since Fegie retired in 2012. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by nurez305(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Can you show me where Real Madrid robbed any team? Even if they did, it still doesn't change the fact that Messi is a hypocrite.
watch the second leg of Madrid Vs juve again in 2017... This time around, stay glue to your television and watch it for 90minutes.

There are many more of it. Stop calling Barcelona alone as if they were the only one playing football
Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chelsea vs Barccelona 2009 semi-final second leg pain pass.
4 Clear panalties and the ref. Said no!
Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by kernel01: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
You post only bad news about Messi.

This is an open forum, write articles like others and let the moderator move then to front page, it's not anybody's birthright.

2 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Lighthammer(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dnt mind the hausa goat jare only good for "sallah" meat. THE ONLY GOAT WE KNOW CHRISTIANO DOS SANTOS AVEIRO RONALDO lord of all goat
any other goat especially if the goat is short,is an hausa goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
mrvitalis:
What about AC millan they awarded a penalty for a corner that hasn't been played ?

God bless you. The stupid referee (Wolfgang Stark) ruined that match after Nocerino's equalizer.

D tin pain me dieee. And this stupid Messi went ahead to score 2 undeserved penalties. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
mrvitalis:
What about AC millan they awarded a penalty for a corner that hasn't been played ?

God bless you. The stupid referee (Wolfgang Stark) ruined that match after Nocerino's equalizer.

D tin pain me dieee. And this stupid Messi went ahead to score 2 undeserved penalties. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
The most used words for the past few years are "hypocrite, hypocrisy, and hypocritical. "
Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Kaceman(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Na Nigerians dey talk dis one
Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Martinez39(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
nurez305:
watch the second leg of Madrid Vs juve again in 2017... This time around, stay glue to your television and watch it for 90minutes.
Shut it joor! grin Real Madrid won legitimately. The last minute penalty was legitimate. I watched the match. The match was fair.

There are many more of it. Stop calling Barcelona alone as if they were the only one playing football
Many more of it, you say? Please show me. Madrid champions league win in 2014, 2016, 2017 & 2018 were well deserved.

3 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by livebyday(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

I can never forget that 2009 champions league match. It was glaring UEFA had a thing for Fc Barcelona but that has changed since Platini and Blatter left the throne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JhXLK_-DRo
Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by livebyday(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
TSRC:
That Chelsea Barcelona match stolen by Barcelona and ovrebo still pains me.
I nearly cried that day.

If we had won that game which we deserved to, we would have destroyed any team in the final.

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by livebyday(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Martinez39:
She is simply stating her opinion and correctly calling out the hypocrisy of Lionel Messi. Barca robbed Chelsea in 2009; robbed Madrid in 2011; robbed AC Milan in 2012(Ibrahimovic complain seriously after the encounter); they robbed PSG in 2017 and had biased calls against Inter Milan in 2010. Question is, where was Messi? If he is full of integrity, why did he collect his ucl winners medals in 2009 & 2011? The only ucl trophy that Barcelona has legitimately won, with Messi as the star man, is the 2015 ucl trophy. Facts!

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Thescienceprof(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Is there any false claim in the article? If not then shut up

3 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by ThothHermes: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is a goal.com article. Nairaland promoting plagiarism like kilode.

Disgusting. I read this thing on Goal angry angry

1 Like

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
ThothHermes:

the guy included his source. Goal.com must not be the source, as it sometimes publishes articles written by others (with permission)

2 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
ThothHermes:

The OP included his source. Goal.com must not be the source, as it sometimes publishes articles written by others (with permission)
Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by ThothHermes: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
LoJ:

the guy included his source. Goal.com must not be the source, as it sometimes publishes articles written by others (with permission)
The owner of that blog just copied verbatim and this thread creator just created a thread from it. He's probably the owner of the blog.

I don't believe Goal uses articles written by other outlets. I could be wrong but I see no reason why they would do that.
Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Beverlyjean(f): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Smooth278:
Very sore looser... When they beat Nigeria with the VAR controversy he did not say anything during the last world Cup...

When they beat Samson Siasia's boys with 2 weak penalties he did not talk...

Now he's talking after being soundly thrashed by Brazil... GOAT my foot!!!

He is used to getting fake penalties to win matches ,so it tot it would happen again against Brazil... But in the end Ronaldo is the one Messi fans brand penaldo ... I hv never heard of Ronaldo complaining about not getting a penalty. . Messi scored only one penalty in the Copa. .. he wanted more so that he can top chart

4 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Beverlyjean(f): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
nurez305:

What is this one saying... That was a clear penalty... A long up pass to Ronaldo , he outjumped chielini and nod passed the ball to Vasquez , as Vasquez went to it in the 6 yard to hit the ball in a clear position, the defender benattia held him back and he fell.. benattia himself admitted after the game that it was a foul... So what are u saying??

5 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by lomprico(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
9jayes:
Because a trophy with Argentina means a lot to him dan club level

He should manage the one he stole from Nigeria in 2005.

4 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Karma never disappoint.

Factgist:
grin
Good... initially Barca just has this way of being supported by referees and Messi never uttered a word.. Now its his turn he is shouting foul...
Karma is Savage. grin

Also, Gather here if youre a C. Ronaldo fan grin
Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Messi has really touched many peoples lives on Nairaland

Another Anti-Messi post!!!!!

Copa America 2019

Host: Brazil
Winner: Brazil
Best Player: Dani Alves from Brazil
Best Keeper: Allison from Brazil
Fair play grin: Brazil
Highest goal scorer: Everton from Brazil
Honorable mention : VARinho from Brazil

Legend: NoVARinho of Brazil against Argentina!!!
Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by charlesm91(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beverlyjean:

What is this one saying... That was a clear penalty... A long up pass to Ronaldo , he outjumped chielini and nod passed the ball to Vasquez , as Vasquez went to it in the 6 yard to hit the ball in a clear position, the defender benattia held him back and he fell.. benattia himself admitted after the game that it was a foul... So what are u saying??
no mind am. They only see what they want to see

2 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thescienceprof:

Is there any false claim in the article? If not then shut up
Dominique, is this civil?

2 Likes

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by Insectkiller: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
It's becos d boy hate his father's land.. he only like d foreign land..

Becos majority of South Americans are not different from Africans, stealing. Yes, u heard me! grin

Its because Messi is a renown thief as well.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by ronyman(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
True statements were made though there is an obvious tone of bias.
GrammarNazi1:

1 Like

Re: Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies by ronyman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
CR7 fan spotted
GrammarNazi1:

Dominique, is this civil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos Of The Renovation Of Teslim Balogun Stadium / Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick / Top 3 Unbelievable Nigeria Football Comebacks - Which Was Your Favorite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.