Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) (18058 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2019
What is Shia and shites grin

Duggedised12:
First ,I am tired of the selective justice in this country, people choose what to align with and fight for regardless to what is wrong or right.

Now , I just hope this politicians will not use their religious sentiments to set Nigeria on another insurgency from my knowledge shia Muslims are against the shites, which is non of my business ,but my concern here is that this people will not use their sentiments to handle this situation that it will get out of hand, at the end of the day they will retreat to their heavily guarded houses and bullet proof cars while the common man on the street is attacked daily by senseless insurgents.

We cannot afford to fight insurgency on two fronts,bokoharam sponsored by unpatriotic elites is still there.we don't even have the military capacity to handle another o. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by pcicero(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2019
Not in support of the violence perpetrated by the Shiites but if this SP has any sense in him, the only clog in the wheel of justice is Buhari who has refused to obey several court injunctions concerning their leader.

He should tell the president to do the needful, but can he?
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2019
Trust our hospital management. I am sure those guys were moved to that fine bed immediately they got info that senate president is coming...
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by OBIPLUS(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2019
We have to protect Nigeria, we have to rebuild Nigeria. Obzy.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2019
What do these guys mean by attack and justice? Are they insinuating that violence should be monopolised? What do we do when security agents attack us? Is retaliation wrong in that light? What about the loss by the Shi'ites? They don't matter?
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by LANDLORD72: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
Wait I am very confused about the way Nigerians comment anyhow on social media. First of all many people are accusing PMB of trying to islamize Nigeria and condemning his actions saying it is to favor Islam. Now this same PMB has held down the leader of the Islamic movement for years because he is against their activities and the same people calling PMB names are same people shouting he should release the leader.
It is very obvious a whole lot of Nigerians are very confused and really don't know what they want.

Before you quote me and say rubbish no vex, I quick realize say naija get Wahala so I don relocate from naija since before Buhari enter first tenure. I dey only feel for my other family wey dey manage that side and never fit see my pikin physically because I no sure say I go like make my pikin come dey reason like confused pikin.
You are confused so people should not fight for their right.Nigeria government understand only violet action.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by badman007(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:
The shiites victims nko? undecided

Why is nobody talking about this?

Why has our fedral government suspended the fundamental human rights of their leader?

How mwny years has he been locked up? What are the charges? Where is his justice?

Religion is a Buharis biggest problem. I feel so sorry for Religious Black people.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by badman007(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
madridguy:
What is Shia and shites grin

Shia and sunni
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by badman007(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
zoedew:
Quite clearly the Shiites in Nigeria and elsewhere are enemies of the Nigerian State. They deserve to be so treated. The law of survival dictates so. It will be foolhardy for the Nigerian State to keep treating the Shiites with kid-gloves all in the name of fundamental human rights while they do about killing and overawing other Nigerians whose fundamental human rights thereby get threatened or denied altogether.

How about this?

Nothing concern Nigeria or Black People and Islam in the first place.

The fight between shia and sunni is just a clear sign of pure madness.

Nigeria is a mad country. The more you take sides with madmen, the more you are drawn into madness.

Religion is a Jewish virus. Nothing concern me.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by alizma: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
Wait I am very confused about the way Nigerians comment anyhow on social media. First of all many people are accusing PMB of trying to islamize Nigeria and condemning his actions saying it is to favor Islam. Now this same PMB has held down the leader of the Islamic movement for years because he is against their activities and the same people calling PMB names are same people shouting he should release the leader.
It is very obvious a whole lot of Nigerians are very confused and really don't know what they want.

Before you quote me and say rubbish no vex, I quick realize say naija get Wahala so I don relocate from naija since before Buhari enter first tenure. I dey only feel for my other family wey dey manage that side and never fit see my pikin physically because I no sure say I go like make my pikin come dey reason like confused pikin.
Nigerians especially the youths in the country are confused. Some of them that are saying release him have no knowledge of the movement's activities in kano and other state. Buhari is doing what he is doing because we cant be fighting bokoharam which has been proscribe as enemy living in the bush and also be fighting another enemy within the house. These are people who were almost running a parallel government in Kano. When they have activity, they block the entire road regardless of the day of the week,when they are fasting, you there not cook outside close to them etc

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by zoedew: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
badman007:

How about this?

Nothing concern Nigeria or Black People and Islam in the first place.

The fight between shia and sunni is just a clear sign of pure madness.

Nigeria is a mad country. The more you take sides with madmen, the more you are drawn into madness.

Religion is a Jewish virus. Nothing concern me.

Your comment indeed show so!
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by SEGLIZ: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
zoedew:
Quite clearly the Shiites in Nigeria and elsewhere are enemies of the Nigerian State. They deserve to be so treated. The law of survival dictates so. It will be foolhardy for the Nigerian State to keep treating the Shiites with kid-gloves all in the name of fundamental human rights while they do about killing and overawing other Nigerians whose fundamental human rights thereby get threatened or denied altogether.

I thought I was the only one thinking this.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by NeekolazWorld(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
LANDLORD72:

You are confused so people should not fight for their right.Nigeria government understand only violet action.

Sorry which stupid right are you referring to? The right for Islamic movement to continue their useless activities but yet the same people like you are shouting No to RUGA

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
Lawan should advise Buhari to release Elzakzaly. I don't see why he is being held, after all, the court has ordered his release. Buhari should not breed another terrorist organisation

When Elzakzaky was free, they blocked Buratai the COAS and petted him with stones. And you are demanding for his release.......terrorism remain terrorism no matter how. Am a Muslim and Zakzaky should never be released cos they have not respect for anyone including the emirs

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by Askme8: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

get sense u no gree buhari is a Sunni Muslim and he hate shite. He want to islamize Nigeria with sunnia Muslim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence / Prosecute Repentant Boko Haram Members, ACF Tells FG, Zulum / Shettima Best For Tinubu – Arewa Youths Attack Ex-SGF Lawal, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.