Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) (18059 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by CGMedia: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2019
President of the Senate, Dr. Ahmad Lawan, has visited the victims of Tuesday's attack on the National Assembly, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that members of the Islamic Shiite group, had on Tuesday, attacked some officers when they invaded the NASS complex in protest against the continued detention of their leader, El-Zazaky.

The victims are currently hospitalized at the National Hospital, Abuja.

Igbere TV reports that the senate president, while condemning the attack, assured that the perpetrators would be brought to justice.

Taking to Twitter, Lawan wrote;

“A few hours ago, I was at the National Hospital in Abuja to visit the victims of today’s attack at the entrance of the National Assembly by members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria.

“The Director of clinical services at the Hospital, Dr Aisha Umar assured me that the victims are undergoing the best of care and are responding to treatment.

“While I sympathize with the victims and wish them speedy recovery, I condemn the attack in its entirely and call on the appropriate security agency to ensure that the perpetrators are brought to justice.”

https://igberetvnews.com/shiite-attack-lawan-visits-victims-demands-justice-photos/

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by CGMedia: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
More...

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by PapaBaby: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Victims of Buhari's govt nko?

By forever detaining the shiite leader Buhari is unwittingly investing in future bokoharam.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by Amuocha: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Lawan would just be visiting hospitals upandan grin

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Lawan should advise Buhari to release Elzakzaly. I don't see why he is being held, after all, the court has ordered his release. Buhari should not breed another terrorist organisation

8 Likes

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by Cutezt(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Lol, this shite people sha, Buhari should just release that man already, these guys are ready to die for him, they are only breeding another set of Boko haram, there is a limit to how you push someone, now they have started being violent, see how this one was almost run over by a car, just because of his doggednes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdulTbmxj14
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by nwaguy01: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Hope say those guys no be Christians...all this muslim people should go ahead and do what they like with their muslim brothers....we don't care...

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by ForeThinker: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2019
It's not by arresting them oga !

Have you addresses their demands
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by NeekolazWorld(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Wait I am very confused about the way Nigerians comment anyhow on social media. First of all many people are accusing PMB of trying to islamize Nigeria and condemning his actions saying it is to favor Islam. Now this same PMB has held down the leader of the Islamic movement for years because he is against their activities and the same people calling PMB names are same people shouting he should release the leader.
It is very obvious a whole lot of Nigerians are very confused and really don't know what they want.

Before you quote me and say rubbish no vex, I quick realize say naija get Wahala so I don relocate from naija since before Buhari enter first tenure. I dey only feel for my other family wey dey manage that side and never fit see my pikin physically because I no sure say I go like make my pikin come dey reason like confused pikin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by Fuckthamods: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2019
The shiites victims nko? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by Emrixx(f): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2019
SMH

This forced marriage called Nigeria isn't working anymore as it stands now divorce is the only option the killings is too much

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by SageTravels: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2019
Play Play Play Now these guys will turn terrorist.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by MYHUBBY: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
Lawan should advise Buhari to release Elzakzaly. I don't see why he is being held, after all, the court has ordered his release. Buhari should not breed another terrorist organisation

which of the lawan? the one that was electorally elected by the executive? lawan that listen to the executive on who to appoint as aides

no dey fall hand my guy
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by comrade2006(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2019
For peace sake,let FG free el-zakyzaky
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by anytexy: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2019
Why is Buhari not obeying court orders? Release their leader and save yourself this Buruhahaha.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by Duggedised12(f): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2019
First ,I am tired of the selective justice in this country, people choose what to align with and fight for regardless to what is wrong or right.

Now , I just hope this politicians will not use their religious sentiments to set Nigeria on another insurgency from my knowledge shia Muslims are against the shites, which is non of my business ,but my concern here is that this people will not use their sentiments to handle this situation that it will get out of hand, at the end of the day they will retreat to their heavily guarded houses and bullet proof cars while the common man on the street is attacked daily by senseless insurgents.

We cannot afford to fight insurgency on two fronts,bokoharam sponsored by unpatriotic elites is still there.we don't even have the military capacity to handle another o. Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by nwaguy01: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2019
Useless set of leaders. Why not pass a bill to proscribe them terrorist group. all this BMC supporters will be harmed by this shits ahbi shites...mtchew

Nah to dey visit innocent christians that was harmed unah sabi...
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by jabberjawz: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2019
That lady had to correct the English........."Entirety"............. Madam Auto-correct dey worry sometimes na........besides, no be everybody get A1 for english........ grin
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by princeade86(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2019
which justice, when number one citizens don't obey court of law.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by YoungAncient1: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2019
Justice from whom and against who?
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by overall90: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

don't mind the idiots.
the way they are paying these visits its like they have been waiting for this to happen all long.
sometimes i wonder what these goons discuss when they meet,the probably talk about everything else except Nigeria problems.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by godquality: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2019
All for the camera. They don't intend doing anything about it.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by emeogbo: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2019
He is fighting the Islamic denomination with human hearts, when we say he is trying to Islamise Nigeria, we mean he wants to impose his BokoHaram Denomination on us
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by islandmoon: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2019
hahahaha! I raugh out loud, Justice from the law bihari govt doesn't obey

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by mixta140: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2019
Alright.
Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by zoedew: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Quite clearly the Shiites in Nigeria and elsewhere are enemies of the Nigerian State. They deserve to be so treated. The law of survival dictates so. It will be foolhardy for the Nigerian State to keep treating the Shiites with kid-gloves all in the name of fundamental human rights while they go about killing and overawing other Nigerians whose fundamental human rights thereby get threatened or denied altogether.

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) by castrokins(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Demand Justice From Who, Me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prosecute Repentant Boko Haram Members, ACF Tells FG, Zulum / Wike Signs Bills For VAT Collection, Anti-Open Grazing Into Law / Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.