Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic (61421 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic by laudate: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
FUCKyouALL:
Unfortunately or Fortunately, you two are As.sHoles
Thank you for telling us that your middle name is As.sHole. It suits you so well. undecided
Re: Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic by FUCKyouALL: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
laudate:

Thank you for telling us that your middle name is As.sHole. It suits you so well. undecided

Middle Name or No middle name, you are so abnormal
Re: Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic by mamatwiny(f): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Dont tell me ubi franklin is responsible .....I just can't.....
Re: Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic by laudate: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
FUCKyouALL:
Middle Name or No middle name, you are so abnormal
You just told us that Ass.hole is your middle name, now you have added abnormal to your surname. Na wa, o! shocked Get well soon, ok.
Re: Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic by FUCKyouALL: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
laudate:

You just told us that Ass.hole is your middle name, now you have added abnormal to your surname. Na wa, o! shocked Get well soon, ok.

These are what you know. You are really abnormal
Re: Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic by laudate: 5:12am On Jul 16, 2019
FUCKyouALL:
These are what you know. FUCKyouALL You are really abnormal

Re: Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic by FUCKyouALL: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=80308513][/quote]

Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Praise Sam Ogan: "My Boobs Pop Out Even If I Tie A Wrapper" / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.