Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

BUA Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BUA Group (1696 Views)

BUA Foods Begins Graduate Trainee Program (GTTP) 2023 / BUA Cement Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Trainee Operator / Massive Recruitment At BUA Group (64 Positions June 03 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUA Group by talktomi: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Anyone with the latest infor on the recruitment proces should please share. i haven't heard anything from that angle so far
Re: BUA Group by lunacol(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2019
OK
Re: BUA Group by fdigital(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
me too. been waiting for response

1 Like

Re: BUA Group by Efe42(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
fdigital:
me too. been waiting for response
A friend of my said he got mail from Bua Group last night but he didn't say much on it I'm praying seriously let my name be among the selected candidate I head its a very nice company to work for
Re: BUA Group by Efe42(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
I leant that Bua Group takes more time in application process because some batch applied last year and there waited over close to one month and so before invite started rolling in why some didn't get but I believe ours will be different from others by his Grace he surely be called

Jul 06 , 2017
what they replied after successful application was that we shall he contacted within 4weeks. it is more than that now
Re: BUA Group by Efe42(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
BUA to Recruit More Hands to Boost Sugar Production
Date: 2017-07-09
BUA Group has announced that it has received over 38,000 applications to fill vacant positions in its premier sugar estate, Lafiagi Sugar Company, LASUCO in Kwara State. This is coming on the hills of its preparation to execute its $300billion investment plan in LASUCO in line with the federal government's Backward Integration Policy (BIP) for the sugar industry.
BUA Group's $300billion investment in the 20,000 hectares Lafiagi Sugar Estate covers a sugar plantation, sugar mill, refinery and ethanol plant and is expected to produce about 1.5 million metric tonnes of raw sugar annually, 25million litres of ethanol, generate 35megawatt of electricity and create employment opportunities for over 15,000 people directly or indirectly.
Speaking on the ongoing recruitment exercise, General Manager and Group Head, Human Resources at BUA Group, Dotun Adako said that applications into eight key departments in the sugar company had risen to over 38,000.
Adako stressed that BUA Group conducted the exercise to recruit efficient manpower that can handle modern and most sophisticated equipment in sugarcane cultivation with emphasis placed on skill and competence.
He further stated that the online recruitment exercise, which opened on May 26, received 6,000 applications within a few hours, noting that short listing of qualified applicants is currently ongoing.
According to Adako, "We clearly stated the employment criteria and processes in the job adverts. BUA is an equal opportunity employer that doesn�t discriminate in its recruitment procedure�, he stated
http://ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=21074.
Hope
Re: BUA Group by DukeJenrus: 3:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Well let's calm down and keep watching

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News / Virgin Nigeria Is Recruiting For Ticket Agent / Nnpc Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.