Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News (1695 Views)

Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? / N-power: Physical Verification Will Commence As Soon As List Gets To NOA / N-power Batch C: How To Locate N-power Physical Verification Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by DJBIGGY(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2021
‼️‼️Disclaimer‼️‼️

Dear Prospective Batch C Beneficiaries.

Kindly disregard any information that did not originate from our verified social media channels.

We are currently not conducting any physical verification.

Any information currently making the rounds about physical verification should be considered FAKE NEWS!

#NPowerNG

Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by faruku104(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2021
ezenwaez what do you have to say about this? Since you seem to be N-Power town crier of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by DJBIGGY(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2021
faruku104:
ezenwaez what do you have to say about this? Since you seem to be N-Power town crier of nairaland

A statement would be released shortly wink
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by ThinkSmarter: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
I saw this message on npower official facebook account today.
If after bvn, Sttment of result/certificate, nin/ national id / voters card, nysc certificate, lga of origin cert verification/validation, fingerprint capturing, npower decides to do physical verification,that would amount to counting money after atm withdrawal

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by babington91(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
If after bvn, Sttment of result/certificate, nin/ national id / voters card, nysc certificate, lga of origin cert verification/validation, fingerprint capturing, npower decides to do physical verification,that would amount to counting money after atm withdrawal

Oyel dey your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by Okunrinogun: 4:55am On Jul 05, 2021
You people are not serious, when will the program commence if after a year you can't still deployed successful candidate
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by doludanny(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Bro..read the statement well..."it says we are currently not conducting physical verification"...that doesn't mean they won't conduct later...although I pray they don't conduct one..

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by StennyB(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
DJBIGGY:
‼️‼️Disclaimer‼️‼️

Dear Prospective Batch C Beneficiaries.

Kindly disregard any information that did not originate from our verified social media channels.

We are currently not conducting any physical verification.

Any information currently making the rounds about physical verification should be considered FAKE NEWS!

#NPowerNG

You sent an email to me. But I can't access my email at the moment can you resend your mail here.
Thanks
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by denvers: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
All n-power 2020 batch C beneficiaries in Oyo state can register on this platform for sharing of information concerning physical verification and deployment issues.
https:///GohUCgh4I3tAEYABZnkWUZ
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by DJBIGGY(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2021
StennyB:

You sent an email to me. But I can't access my email at the moment can you resend your mail here.
Thanks

Boss just drop the contact someone in chikun local government secretariat pls
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by Pleasant101: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2021
doludanny:

Bro..read the statement well..."it says we are currently not conducting physical verification"...that doesn't mean they won't conduct later...although I pray they don't conduct one..
It's bold written on their portal that it would commence on the 10th been tomorrow, so sure it would.

Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by douglasposh(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Please always verify info before posting it here.
Npower made this post in July 4. As at then, they've not even deployed the beneficiaries yet.
So I think the verification news is very much valid.
See the photo attached. Thank you.

For more info, send me a chat on whatsapp 07030389969

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
DJBIGGY:

Chief, please for those whose PPA locations Chikun, where is the location for physical verification and what is required for the verification? thanks.
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2021
DJBIGGY:

Chief beg answer my question naw.
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by DJBIGGY(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lukepeter:

Chief, please for those whose PPA locations Chikun, where is the location for physical verification and what is required for the verification? thanks.

Go to magajin gari and write your name that's all. For your PPA, i can give u the boss in chikun local government secretariat to give u the HM number of your school
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by DJBIGGY(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lukepeter:

Chief beg answer my question naw.

It's in nysc secretariat in sabo boss..... but they said we should come between Monday and Wednesday
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
DJBIGGY:

Go to magajin gari and write your name that's all. For your PPA, i can give u the boss in chikun local government secretariat to give u the HM number of your school
That would be very helpful boss.
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
DJBIGGY:

It's in nysc secretariat in sabo boss..... but they said we should come between Monday and Wednesday
That's the one close to living faith church? have you done it?
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by DJBIGGY(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lukepeter:

That's the one close to living faith church? have you done it?

Yes I did it today
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by DJBIGGY(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lukepeter:

That would be very helpful boss.

Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
DJBIGGY:

Yes I did it today
Good, I really appreciate the update; any heads up?
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
DJBIGGY:

Thanks Boss.
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by DJBIGGY(m): 4:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Lukepeter:

Good, I really appreciate the update; any heads up?

You will do thumb print, you will go with your originals and photocopies of what you uploaded on your portal... go with two passports and N100. You will be good to go
Re: Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2021
DJBIGGY:

You will do thumb print, you will go with your originals and photocopies of what you uploaded on your portal... go with two passports and N100. You will be good to go
You na boss. I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Is Needed For Immediate Employment In Uyo. / TEACHERS NEEDED - Must Be Ready To Travel / NSCDC Recruitment Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.