Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? (1991 Views)

Invest Minimum Of N300k In TGR For Good ROI / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by Chiefoomii: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2019
Hello Guys, I have 300K sitting down and doing nothing but I will to put it to work. I need a good business that I can invest it in and make daily profit. Your reasonable response or comments will be appreciated.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by blackpanthar: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Invest in Agriculture and get as little as 48% YEARLY or 22% EVERY 4MONTHS FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS... or 30% EVERY 6MONTHS.

There are many Agro-investment farms that handle such things, Agriculture will soon be the new OIL in Nigeria.

Chiefoomii:
Hello Guys, I have 300K sitting down and doing nothing but I will to put it to work. I need a good business that I can invest it in and make daily profit. Your reasonable response or comments will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by Oluwaotobi: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2019
blackpanthar:
Invest in Agriculture and get as little as 48% YEARLY or 22% EVERY 4MONTHS FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS... or 30% EVERY 6MONTHS.

There are many Agro-investment farms that handle such things, Agriculture will soon be the new OIL in Nigeria.

How do you go about it
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by Zibahstores(f): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chiefoomii:
How about monthly? You don't necessarily need to do anything. You can go about your daily business.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by chiste1: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chiefoomii:

If you truly want a genuine investment, forget daily profit (unless you want to enter ponzi).
A genuine investment (not business) should give you monthly earnings/profit and if you want one that would pay you GUARANTEED 10% monthly (because your capital of N300,000 is in this category), then send a mail to stechiservices@gmail.com
Lest I forget, you get your 10% earning paid to you monthly for 3months and your capital is returned back to you on the 3rd month,then its your choice to reinvest or not. A company that have been in business since December 2018 and waxing stronger with the influx of investors daily.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by sisgebusiness1: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
you can invest your money on Forex training and for the best training, SISGE INSTITUTE is the best and we hold you by hand and show you the way to earn money
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by onlinesecret(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chiefoomii:
I need 100k from you, I will pay you 55k for 2
months consecutive. I will be deducting it from
my salary and deposit it for you from August and
September salary. please I just need the money
urgently. contact me on 09035597321. I am
salary earner.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by poshbelle(f): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Invest in MGS....follow link to register www.mgsconcept.com/form/onyinye.

Check our website www.mgsconcept.com

You can also send me a private message.

All the best.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by naijaman2225(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Invest in agric fintechs. You can Google them under "agric fintechs in Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Invest with DHP,, they'll use your money to do business and pay you 180% in 90days inclusive of captial

1 Like

Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by KayodeJSK: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
thegeniusoye:
Tell me more.. What is the average profit you make weekly and monthly? What is your percentage of the profit? Do you currently manage any such third party accounts and can I see the statement/P&L? Do I have the flexibility of withdrawal anytime?

I'm a long-term trader I don't calculate profits weekly BUT to see my current results go to my profile (here on Nairaland) and see my posts and topics.
For withdrawals, yes you can withdraw at anytime. It's your money and your trading account Sir!
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? by pragmatistm(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
There are many investment opportunities.

Get free Bitcoins into your wallet.

(1) (Reply)

Take This Free 100 Coin And Earn More Than N1M In Less Than 1yr / Jonathan Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Nigeria Markets-(bloomberg) / Tokinhub Earn 30k and above monthly with zero investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.