Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) (41120 Views)

Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders / Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders / Wike, Makinde React To Gbajabiamila’s Alleged Attempt To Impose Minority Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by imam07: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Omo babaoloye on the move.
move for what pls.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by ForkDragnet: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Enyinnaya Abaribe as the minority leader should be by Saraki's right not left, why do this people always import ethnicity sentiments in every little encroachment pretending as if they don't know what they're doing, are you telling me that if the Northern dude by Saraki's right were to be the Minority leader' that the outplay there would have been the same? Anyone forcing themselves to befriend Fulanis are in for long term doom. My people wake up, this people are only reluctant to declare their real hatred for us but their body odour and attitudes towards us is enough to tell us what we need to know.
what’s this one saying again? STFU
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by imam07: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
crackhouse:
if u see him tomorrow u will be the first to beg him for pic. And u will be begging him to help you secure a job. But here on the Internet u are a worrior
does that make sense at all. I imagine how someone will be reasoning like this. If he beg him for something, does that make saraki a better person or does that give him any chance to be Senate president again?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by netpro(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
papiwyte:
Saraki d greatest loser of 2019 election grin grin grin grin

Next level sweet die tongue tongue tongue

In the leaked audio, he claimed Buhari didn't allow him to steal money and plant his boys in government after his support in 2015. I guess he was supporting Atiku for such reason.

Saraki lost in all front - Senate, Kwara Government House, President of the Senate, Presidential race. He lost the most.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by joepepsy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Are you for real? With people like you Nigeria is finished.
NLandIsHypocrit:
Enyinnaya Abaribe as the minority leader should be by Saraki's right not left, why do this people always import ethnicity sentiments in every little encroachment pretending as if they don't know what they're doing, are you telling me that if the Northern dude by Saraki's right were to be the Minority leader' that the outplay there would have been the same? Anyone forcing themselves to befriend Fulanis are in for long term doom. My people wake up, this people are only reluctant to declare their real hatred for us but their body odour and attitudes towards us is enough to tell us what we need to know.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by imam07: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bimpe29:
Saraki oko Buhari
Kwarans oko saraki.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by Staro: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2019

Best Senate President ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:

For your mind what you wrote made sense abi?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by Iwanttoto1: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
[s]Enyinnaya Abaribe as the minority leader should be by Saraki's right not left, why do this people always import ethnicity sentiments in every little encroachment pretending as if they don't know what they're doing, are you telling me that if the Northern dude by Saraki's right were to be the Minority leader' that the outplay there would have been the same? Anyone forcing themselves to befriend Fulanis are in for long term doom. My people wake up, this people are only reluctant to declare their real hatred for us but their body odour and attitudes towards us is enough to tell us what we need to know[/s].

All Brainsless commentating. Try get some senses, no be evriting be politiking

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by Ijaycool(f): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:
We told you all, Atiku had his last opportunity in 2019. See Saraki already off the block for 2023.

Saraki in particular wants to make a statement and prove his weight, ....but all na wash! Na APC go still win! grin

Saraki might still win under the APC umbrella, they are all the same

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by Daboomb: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:
We told you all, Atiku had his last opportunity in 2019. See Saraki already off the block for 2023.

Saraki in particular wants to make a statement and prove his weight, ....but all na wash! Na APC go still win! grin

Association of Back-stabbers and Saboteurs don launch be that. kiss kiss kiss

Next thing Saraki will try, is to use these ones to undermine the authority of the APC House/Senate President.
But then, l am sure Gbaja and Lawan are up to the task, as long-standing members of the house and they can deal with any saboteur in the house.

As for Saraki 2023? That one is D.O.D, as in "Dead on Arrival".
Every corner of Nigeria knows Saraki for who he is and even those that would vote based on "hatred and anger", know what a Snake and a backstabber Saraki is.
Politically, Saraki is dead and buried.

The CURSE or PRAYER of a Father, are Potent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by Daboomb: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
couragemurphy:
Se as Saraki agbada rough, abi no more laundry allowance? Otoge!!!!

O'togee Allowance Oooooo

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by slickbak(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
yemmight:
See the first person. No neck, see tommy. This is still occupy minority seat with his size.
Phillip Aduda he is literally eating the senate
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by akilo1: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Even when politicians are stealing the country dry ,jobless men on nairaland are still praying God to bless them..who do this thing to nigerians?spit

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by slickbak(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

All Brainsless commentating. Try get some senses, no be evriting be politiking
Na this kind ppl dey hate on pesin over nothing. Tell am
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by RichBoy247: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:

This was how Aunty Kemi Olunloyo and Tonto Dikeh started, now we have two neuro-psychiatric patients at hand, please don't make the number three. Stop what you are smoking and drinking.
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by crackhouse(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
imam07:
does that make sense at all. I imagine how someone will be reasoning like this. If he beg him for something, does that make saraki a better person or does that give him any chance to be Senate president again?
the point is that the person insulting saraki cannot utter a word if he have the chance to come close to him in life. He can only do that on the Internet.
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by mhmsadyq(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:

you don mad!!!
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by Nutella69(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rotimi47:
Just checked out their shoes grin

Sen. Enyinnaya's shoe would fit the other guy on his left and vice versa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by VillagePipu: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
netpro:

In the leaked audio, he claimed Buhari didn't allow him to steal money and plant his boys in government after his support in 2015. I guess he was supporting Atiku for such reason.

Saraki lost in all front - Senate, Kwara Government House, President of the Senate, Presidential race. He lost the most.

Saraki money too.

Saraki had 147 Billion Naira stashed in Heritage Bank. A whistle-blower informed the Efcc and they got an order of forfeiture giving the money to the FG. They asked whoever owns the money to come forward and show proof but saraki couldn't.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by 2blessed01(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Nawa 4 You Oo...
Will Him Staying In Saraki's Left Change His Position At The NASS
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by 2blessed01(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
SARAKI; The MAN Amongst MEN!!!

If You Know, You Know!
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by imam07: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
crackhouse:
the point is that the person insulting saraki cannot utter a word if he have the chance to come close to him in life. He can only do that on the Internet.
what u said apply to you and me. But that doesn't make him a better person, even if he game me money when I beg him.
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by truthstands20: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
I give it to Saraki all the time.....the man that helped to secure Nigeria's democracy from 2015-2019.
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by espeeroke: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Saraki, Buhari and APC lesson teacher. Twale! Omo baba oloye
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Daboomb:

O'togee Allowance Oooooo

Lollll
Re: Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) by kayusely70(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Teacher dont teach me nonesense o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention / Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.