Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) (29965 Views)

Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / Two Internet Fraudsters Bag 16 Months Jail Term / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Japsylee: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
liverpudian9:
the last guy na junior
Las Las na junior yahoo yahoo
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
APATA { ROCK } OLUWAKAYODE
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Craigslists: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lol

Six months no far... Go and do your time and come back to resume pressing.

Maga no dey finish... dey are born everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Chapelbeatz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Until internet fraud~yahoo is seen as a felony or even misdemeanor,people like me will venture into it at the slightest opportunity.6months in nigeria as a jail term is actuali 3months.So what can deter me??

1 Like

Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Galaticos444: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
GMbuharii:
They must be coneheaded structures,no doubt

grin
very lazy set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by zomoears(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

Plead guilty or you cajoled them to..

I don't understand why a finical crime fighters will be so focused on only one aspect of financial crime..

I don't understand why it is a big problem to you,unless say you be member grin
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
crime no de pay them no go hear
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
harizonal123:
Our jail will be congested very soon cos Yahoo is one of the highest employer of labour

Our jails are already congested... But, government doesn't care. Instead of investing in re-education, entrepreneurship, trainee programmes, etc, they will rather build more jails.

1 Like

Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Brendasweet(f): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
EFCC really mean these people.
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by bigpicture001: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
...very soon all our youtys will be convicts and cant travel out to devdloped nations again.....shamr of a nation!

1 Like

Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Lauryn41(f): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
- las las they will be alright -
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

I don't understand why a finical crime fighters will be so focused on only one aspect of financial crime..

Atleast they're focused on something. Always need something to complain about. Maybe you should hold your breathe for 5 mins to solve the worlds problem.
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Techsunny: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Afonjaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Bakerdav: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Just 3mnth,guy go hustle back jare
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
GistmoreNG:
The Ilorin Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has secured the conviction of three persons charged before Justice Sikiru Oyinloye of a Kwara State High Court for offences bordering on internet fraud.

The convicts, Apata Oluwakayode, Yusuf Rasheed and Muhammed Ademola pleaded “guilty” to the one-count charge preferred against them by the EFCC.

They had approached the EFCC for a plea bargain agreement, after realizing the weight of evidence gathered against them.

Based on their guilty plea, Justice Oyinloye convicted them accordingly and sentenced them to six months in prison commencing from July 9, 2019.

The Court further ordered them to forfeit items recovered from them including, an HP laptop, and mobile phones, among others. They were also ordered to take an undertaking to be of good behaviour and never to be involved in any form of fraud within and outside the shores of Nigeria.

The convicts are currently serving their jail terms at the Madala Prison in Ilorin.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/three-internet-fraudsters-bag-jail-terms-in-ilorin

these ones never make money jàre
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by internationalman(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
zomoears:

I don't understand why it is a big problem to you,unless say you be member grin
Even many of you who criticize them here are members too..
what made these ones criminals is because they got caught
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by mhiztalee(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:
<b>which one be internet fraud again?</b>

This mugshots túsh well well.

are you kidding me?
Thegamingorca:

are you kidding me?
Thegamingorca:

are you kidding me?
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
The guy of 25 looks way older than the guy of 32..
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by honest1480(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ademola 25yrs old with that old age look all over him?
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by zomoears(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

Even many of you who criticize them here are members too..
what made these ones criminals is because they got caught

I can never reduce myself to the level of "Yahoo" kind of hustle...God forbid. I have moral standards.

What about you?
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

At all at all na him bad pass
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by csmart050(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
these ones are not real G boys.
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Realbelieveer(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
After the six months hope u will give them jobs ,
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by internationalman(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
zomoears:

I can never reduce myself to the level of "Yahoo" kind of hustle...God forbid. I have moral standards.

What about you?
Some things you do people who do Yahoo won't do and they would say also ''I have moral standards''

Just like some pastors would make it clear they won't accept any offering or tithes from a yahoo boy but would receive it with two open arms from a local government chairman who uses the Money meant for a road project for the entire community to do his biding.
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
harizonal123:
Our jail will be congested very soon cos Yahoo is one of the highest employer of labour
I don't support Internet fraud. But it has actually reduced the rate at which criminals parade and steal peoples handbags. There is still some but they have drastically reduce in numbers. The government should provide enough jobs if not. The teeming youth wouldn't stop perpetrating into crime
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
rozayx5:
lol

go and learn how to make money online legitimately una no want that one

na to dey waka dey find 100$ for dating sites

undecided undecided

with all this, they still look dirty

small boys dey trade online dey make cash without looking over shoulder
This guys dey hit am big o. The problem is that they don't make wise use of their resources. They lavish excessively on things that doesn't count. Spends lavishly on women. Lounge the most expensive hotels. Buy expensive champagne. Go out with exotic watches and necklace? Mehn I have lot of friends into crime. They are not happy wit it. But where is the right adequate profit paying jobs to make them quit their nefarious activities
Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is hunger yahoo. Feed them abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect / Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.