Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter (41106 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rubbish! angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by 2mch(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
The people that lied against him will suffer badly one way or the other. Most times it’s God that wants to elevate him. Life is all about lessons.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by MicroBox: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
He want to prove innocent with pride...
Gone forever..
Believe is perspective.. He has a very shallow mind.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Urchman200: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oladefemi007:
It still baffles me he kills himself because of dishonest set of people that surrounded him.
He should have think twice before he took that drastic action. Life is full of up and down, if it's his time to be down today, tommorow he'll be flying high.
He only put his family and loved ones into shame and misery. What a wasted life
rather than blaming the dead,y don't u advice the living, given false accusations against someone is as good as killing him, we all should know this.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by chaloskyx: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
hes a selfish fool so because a lady dumped you and you lost your job you committed suicide leaving your child confused and on his own...
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by unikprince(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Did he die?

Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Urchman200: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
princekalani:

You already believe this story, where is the evidence that thing he wrote up there actually happened?
weather the story is true or not is a different ball game, it happen in our everyday lives, false accusations.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
stdammis:

Again, you are only thinking like this because you are in the right state of mind. someone who is suicidal would not give this kind of response. And i do know how it feels living without a dad.

Not being in a right state of mind dint justify killing himself. What I am saying is there are people who are going through stuffs much greater. Suicide should not be the next thing at one's worse moment.
He never thought of neither his son nor his parents in that moment.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by ImaIma1(f): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Flier:
Nonsense! If he could buy a Toyota Camry 2014 and iPhone X for girl Friend without a fat balance in case he lost his job then he doesn’t deserve to live
And I wonder why he couldn’t sell the Toyota Camry and use the money to travel abroad

Easy!

He didn't buy a Toyota Camry for his girlfriend
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by stdammis(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rogosa:

Not being in a right state of mind dint justify killing himself. What I am saying is there are people who are going through stuffs much greater. Suicide should not be the next thing at one's worse moment.
He never thought of neither his son nor his parents in that moment.

so what on earth justifies killing one's self?

I think problems are relative. the 'stuffs muc greater' that someone else is going through might be a piece of cake to him.

I pretty use he thought about his son, just wasn't enough to see him through.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by RealGOAT: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
When God wanted to lift him high,he is so impatient.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by oluwaahmed: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
When I am down and I wanna quit, I remember that my quitting will give my enemies joy and victory, so I say to myself we die here.
When my Oga is trying everything possible to make me frown or downcast so as to have a bad day, I breathe in then I start smilling and making jokes, cos someone cannot make my life miserable talkless of making me take my own life. I am a fighter not a coward.
RIP to the dead, since dead men tell no tales.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by femi4: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
visijo:
Afcon Quarter Final

Nigeria vs South Africa
Drug Dealers vs Drug Addicts Rapist
Suppliers vs Consumers.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by laudate: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Flier:
Nonsense! If he could buy a Toyota Camry 2014 and iPhone X for girl Friend without a fat balance in case he lost his job then he doesn’t deserve to live
And I wonder why he couldn’t sell the Toyota Camry and use the money to travel abroad
You made a valid point. But he could also have been battling with depression...before the whole thing happened. undecided That may have caused him to feel suicidal.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by laudate: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
nabiz:
the major cause of suicide is pride and trying to please people. When things are good for them the will live a flamboyant life, brag, compete even violet other people right. Now when things go wrong for them the became asham and started imagining what people will say about them even when no one cares

Pls live a simple life. Life is up and down.
Oga, the major cause of suicide is depression and other forms of hidden mental illness. So kindly educate yourself, and stop saying "pride." Don't let people laugh at your ignorance. undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Reference(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Then a good number of men out there will have killed themselves many times over. Please wake him up and tell him to grow up. He knew pretty little about life.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Edyice: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Too God ... This kind guy bae good to fvck ..

I swear ...
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Cmeo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ify05:
A young man allegedly committed suicide over the weekend because he was fired from his job and his girlfriend dumped him.

The man, identified as Deji, was fired after a colleague lied against him and to make matters even worse, his girlfriend ended their relationship.

He couldn’t take it anymore and took his life. After he died, the truth came out at work and his boss came to compensate him with a promotion at work and a brand new car.

But he received news of his demise. The boss has reportedly vowed to arrest the colleague who made the false allegation.

Read the entire story as narrated by Deji’s friend below,

See more here https://thickmatch.com/man-commits-suicide-afte-fired-job-colleague-lied/

Hmmmm... So many stories now on social media now just for engagement!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
visijo:
Afcon Quarter Final

Nigeria vs South Africa
Drug Dealers vs Drug Addicts
Suppliers vs Consumers.
Not all of us Bro, not all of us. And not all of them too.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Tonymario58: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oladefemi007:
It still baffles me he kills himself because of dishonest set of people that surrounded him.
He should have think twice before he took that drastic action. Life is full of up and down, if it's his time to be down today, tommorow he'll be flying high.
He only put his family and loved ones into shame and misery. What a wasted life

Talk is cheap
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by nabiz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
laudate:

Oga, the major cause of suicide is depression and other forms of hidden mental illness. So kindly educate yourself, and stop saying "pride." Don't let people laugh at your ignorance. undecided
k
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by just4wilson(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Afcon Quarter Final

Nigeria vs South Africa
Drug Dealers vs Drug Addicts
Suppliers vs Consumers.

No bi small thing o grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Insectkiller: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
I feel for him..
Dishonest people pls change ur attitude..
It's not everyone that can hold false accusations for long..

Stop false accusations..

RIP Deji! tongue tongue

But u should have a second thought before you take ur life..
God never sleep!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by csmart050(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
real men don't commit suicide no matter what.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by joylegacie7(f): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
hmmmm Nothing wey i no go hear for gate......
it is well......................
but this story is not true
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Flier:
Travel abroad, travel abroad. That's the only thing in your brains.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by Soul47(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ahhh...

Story doesn't add up.

His colleague falsely accused him (lied with his name), and because of that he lost his job.

From the blues he got a promotion. His MD visited and did not know he was falsely accused leading to his job loss. Now MD wants to sue the lady How E happen. MD no be same company?

For the Girlfriend part, it doesn't add up too, the picture painted presents the lady to be too young to be a mother to a 12 year old...

Well... What do I know.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
The Deji is an idiot!

Why would would you take your own life just because someone lied on you? Life is a jungle. You need to learn to be strong. Abi, the idiot think say life soft like breast?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by cooltola(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by stdammis(m): 1:37am On Jul 11, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
The Deji is an idiot!

Why would would you take your own life just because someone lied on you? Life is a jungle. You need to learn to be strong. Abi, the idiot think say life soft like breast?

Lil kids that are still getting allowance and sheltered by their parents will come on here and start spitting shii like they are adults. Pray life does not hit you at your weakest, so you can continue to be 'strong.' Kid is still in Disney world talking about jungle.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter by mechanics(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2019
That's why it's good to always verify fact and not to jump into conclusion hastily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) / Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.