Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa (26923 Views)

Rowdy Session In Senate Over Budget Padding, Constituency Projects / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by bullabong(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
OneKinGuy:
South aftica self. Very useless cointry
free Visa sef I no go SA
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Demzay1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
I cry a river

Rip

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Funkybabee(f): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eh eh after all this years, is it because she is an officials

Foolish people
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Iyajelili:
Something needs to be done as a matter of urgency to this xenophobic attack on Nigerians. South Africans have many business in Nigeria which they carry on in good environment and with peace yet the stvpid and irresponsible South African government cannot secure the lives of Nigerians doing legitimate businesses and work over there.
BTW even if the bad eggs(Nigerians) commits one crime or the order they still do not deserve death instead prosecute and jail those found guilty.
South Africans behaving like they don't leave their country too. I wish we can give them a dose of their own medicine in Nigeria ( I don't mean it, just frustrated about the whole thing).

LMFAO, before you lose your head go through this ;

Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201808140022.html

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by ololo12: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
See your mouth! We no want you here sef
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
playing to the gallery again

illiterates

you are threatening a country over a random act committed by a criminal

the wort part is that investigations may still reveal the involvement of Nigerian criminals

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Mr Senate president

You must be mad...

What can Nigeria do?

Infact you are all shades of stupid herein
grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Mayor08: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Obas101:

hello
Good afternoon
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
davodyguy:
The only way to avenge is for us to destroy SA today

grin cheesy
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Iyajelili(f): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, before you lose your head go through this ;

Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians.

So the deceased woman attacked first? Can't you support your own for once?
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Iyajelili:

LMFAO, did you read what I posted ? .
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Btruth: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Is it not to take Nigeria for granted alone?.... Chai, we don suffer for this country.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
There is uproar in the senate because it's someone well known, WHAT OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED SINCE EHHH? WHERE WAS THE UPROAR?

MTCHEWWW.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ardar:
There is uproar in the senate because it's someone well known, WHAT OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED SINCE EHHH? WHERE WAS THE UPROAR?

MTCHEWWW.

Killed by whom ?. Read and learn about your people in south Africa;

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by southpole: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Is anybody aware of any south Africa online forum one can join?, I mean the equivalent of naira land forum . One need to join such forums to let them know that we detaste their xenophobic nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by ThothHermes: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sunofgod:
South Africa who has nukes you dey warn.....lol
Na you give them nukes
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
southpole:
Is anybody aware of any south Africa online forum one can join?, I mean the equivalent of naira land forum . One need to join such forums to let them know that we detaste their xenophobic nonsense.

LMFAO, first fight tribalism at home and proceed to fight against your people killing each other like there is no tomorrow on the streets of South Africa and other nations , then call me up to direct you to a South African forum where you can teach us " black/african love and acceptance " grin.

Read and learn ;

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Apepworm: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Black people are the most violent people on Earth

You have only to read the Bible with an understanding that the Hebrews and Romans were Blacks then know also that they conspired and killed the Black Messiah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSDQ_JHfMOk

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Kenturkey048(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Iyajelili:

she isn't a Nigerian.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by A2dbzzz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
ghost3040:
What sort of wickedness is this?? Why murder Nigerian citizens in Ur country and still murder my National team as well tonight.. So unfair.. cry cry
Let's hope you're Right about tonight.... My opinion, I see you being dissapointed
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Starboytwo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Imagine a whole official ooo, not just an ordinary person, but a whole public official was found dead, probably murdered on some xenophobic shi.t, even if not, I doubt a US official would die in S.A and there is no war already...

Every thing just dey scatter, scatter to the point any fuckin.g anybody fit just kill a Nigerian..
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by ghost3040: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
A2dbzzz:
Let's hope you're Right about tonight.... My opinion, I see you being dissapointed
Nahh...far from being disappointed.. I have dual citizenship..
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Starboytwo:
Imagine a whole official ooo, not just an ordinary person, but a whole public official was found dead, probably murdered on some xenophobic shi.t, even if not, I doubt a US official would die in S.A and there is no war already...

Every thing just dey scatter, scatter to the point any fuckin.g anybody fit just kill a Nigerian..

LMFAO, before you say anymore ;

By Ahmed Tahir Ajobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt. / Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers / Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.