Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) (26951 Views)

Kwankwaso Commissions Governor El-Rufai's Projects In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Whatever,VP Oshinbajo God's willing will be President of Nigeria and nobody can stop him.The question for haters is-Is VP the President? When he Acted for 3mths things were moving,even the process of doing business became simplified.At Port-Harcourt,VP Oshinbajo was receive that all women came out,he was bold to torch nookes and crannies of Nigerian States including Niger-Delta.Oshinbajo is the best VP in Nigeria.History will judge him well.He is the people choice anytime.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
Serve the fake Pastor tea abeg.

Let us know we have two devils in Aso Rock after you replace him as VP

And you call urself an adult...DSS Is looking for you.

Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Autotech312:

And you call urself an adult...DSS Is looking for you.

Idiot.

Here is my address :

69, Yourmama Trench
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by kapelvej: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
simonlee:
Wow....i think a combination of El'rufai and Osinbajo will take Nigeria to greater heights grin
Bro you mean they are both short grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by lollytk(f): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
We obviously deserve the kind of leaders we have in this country, how can sane youths insults adults that are far better and achieve greater heights than their parents just because of their height I'm sure some people here will run from nairaland if we are all asked to submit our pictures because of how ugly they are, tell me how someone's height or stature affects your life , I'm sure none of you have councilors not to mention governors or vp as relatives you hide behind phone/social media to spew thrash about people smh and to you guys that calls vp out because he's silent put yourself in his shoes ,he's alone and doesn't have as much constitutional power as the president ,I think you guys expects him to speak against a government or party he's part of then you turn around and call him nameslipsrsealed we are seriously all jokes in this mad country tongue no wonder our leaders don't take us serious

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by simonlee(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
kapelvej:
Bro you mean they are both short grin
na you talk am o!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Idiot.

Here is my address :

69, Yourmama Trench

I don't know you're this stupid.....wow that's all you can say.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Champneys:

Delusion.

What a simpleton!!!
you wish.
The only thing we need from you guys is for you to hate Osibanjo and El Rufai. And its working.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
lollytk:
We obviously deserve the kind of leaders we have in this country, how can sane youths insults adults that are far better and achieve greater heights than their parents just because of their height I'm sure some people here will run from nairaland if we are all asked to submit our pictures because of how ugly they are, tell me how someone's height or stature affects your life , I'm sure none of you have councilors not to mention governors or vp as relatives you hide behind phone/social media to spew thrash about people smh and to you guys that calls vp out because he's silent put yourself in his shoes ,he's alone and doesn't have as much constitutional power as the president ,I think you guys expects him to speak against a government or party he's part of then you turn around and call him nameslipsrsealed we are seriously all jokes in this mad country tongue no wonder our leaders don't take us serious

Nice one from you, some people are just dumb just because they have some few data they come here spit poo...... ANTIBALAKA on this thread is an example.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Champneys: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

you wish.
The only thing we need from you guys is for you to hate Osibanjo and El Rufai. And its working.

Who is this one? Di..ckhead, I don't have time to hate on anyone!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Autotech312:

Nice one from you, some people are just dumb just because they have some few data they come here spit poo...... ANTIBALAKA on this thread is an example.

Osinbanjo is a manlet

Kill yourself
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Osinbanjo is a manlet

Kill yourself

Are you confused? Who is the manlet? Osinbajo or osinbanjo
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Autotech312:

Are you confused? Who is the manlet? Osinbajo or osinbanjo

Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade

The transvestite Muslim convert.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade

The transvestite Muslim convert.

Do you even have a councillor in your family talk more of a VP.. AntiBalaka how many times did called you.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Is Osunbade your father?

You this product of an owambe hopping multicolored afonjess.

Na you know, just know what to say on this thread.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by yemex04(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
kingzizzy:
Their combined height is not up to that of my first son

Smiles..
But true giants are not known by their sizes, they are better known by their influences..these two are examples of true giants although their physical attributes say otherwise..Theso called..literal "giants'' are sent on errands by these ones..hmmm
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Autotech312:

Na you know, just know what to say on this thread.

I will say whatever I want to say and it isn't any or anybody's business.

Ruga Goat
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Finally, he has met his height mate
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bamidey:
Regardless the fact that I'm a fan of APC, the VP has been the worst thing that has ever happened to the South.
His silence on this issue of RUGA is alarming.
He suppose to be a man of God for crying out loud.

Insane things are happening in our dear country and we should better get ready for extra madness. These imported Herdsmen are on deadly mission and they knoweth not you or me as APC or PDP loyalist. We better start using our head.

his silence you said? his office is supervising the evil initiative if you care to know

truly money and power can capture a man. if the fooool is not in power he might have been the most critic of the imbeciles initiative of that m0ron president
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by hazzanjake: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
The Title should have been "AsoPuppet visit Nigeria's Head of terrorists in Kaduna"

Meeting of dwarfs grin cheesy grin
Lol savage of the highest order
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Incoming President and Vice President, 2023!!!!!!

WAILERS can continue to WAIL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Youths Block Major Highway, Destroy Vehicles In Protest Against Bandits / The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure / Mohammed Lawan Buba Appointed As PPRRA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.