Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) (26942 Views)

Kwankwaso Commissions Governor El-Rufai's Projects In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by lilyheaven: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Two short men
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by kingzizzy: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiWailer:

We pray your first son won't be as hopeless as his daddy.

Who is a nonentity but making Jest of a sitting Governor and the current Vice President of the same country he has nothing to contribute to

Yeah we can see that El Dwarf Osimidget have both reached commanding heights in politics
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
bluecircle470:

Hypocrites
I doubt you know th meaning of that word.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
joepepsy:
Ipad
Anti truth grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Gt321:

You are a useless man. I almost lost my wallet because of laugh
If the wallet had lost, you would have been worse than useless grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
SaintLucia:
He pain this one say no be Mr Server and the Chinese liar. Whether you like it or not Osibanjo will take over from Buhari come 2023 by God's grace.
How's that my business? Am I from the zoo republic? By then I bet you will be begging for VISA to run into BIAFRA cheesy
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ayoefa:

Common sense is truly NOT common.
Absolutely correct wink
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
How's that my business? Am I from the zoo republic? By then I bet you will be begging for VISA to run into BIAFRA cheesy
Sorry I'm replying you late, I have been busy with work since morning unlike you. However, you an ORANGUTAN in the zoo cos you and your people abandoned that stateless BIAFRA and voted for an ESTABLISHED THIEF in the same country you referred to as zoo.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by johnisaola(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Who tall pass
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
NigerArea:
RUGA TERRORIST MEETING.

wizod:
not ordinary cows but gay cows for that matter.

Turantula:

Anuofia
[/s]
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
kingzizzy:

Yeah we can see that El Dwarf Osimidget have both reached commanding heights in politics
[/s]
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Champneys:

Who is this one? Di..ckhead, I don't have time to hate on anyone!
hahaha you are mistaking me for your father o.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
SaintLucia:
Sorry I'm replying you late, I have been busy with work since morning unlike you. However, you an ORANGUTAN in the zoo cos you and your people abandoned that stateless BIAFRA and voted for an ESTABLISHED THIEF in the same country you referred to as zoo.
Even your zoo terror government now reluctantly respects me as an IPOB member and does not regard us as jobless miscreants any longer, you know why? Because we achieved in less than two years what they could not achieve after 50 years; we established the world's most strongest radio station which have remained a puzzle to the British government and Nigeria government in collaboration with the Arab Nations. They could not jam the radio after all their several efforts with all the technology in their disposal including Chinese technology support till today, you think that's a child's play? That's dollars talking in billions, we funded it from our sweats, it wouldn't have been possible if we're jobless, so how dare you direct such insinuation to me?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Even your zoo terror government now reluctantly respects me as an IPOB member and does not regard us as jobless miscreants any longer, you know why? Because we achieved in less than two years what they could not achieve after 50 years; we established the world's most strongest radio station which have remained a puzzle to the British government and Nigeria government in collaboration with the Arab Nations. They could not jam the radio after all their several efforts with all the technology in their disposal including Chinese technology support till today, you think that's a child's play? That's dollars talking in billions, we funded it from our sweats, it wouldn't have been possible if we're jobless, so how dare you direct such insinuation to me?
How much sale did u make today from your gala?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Wale1987: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
The Title should have been "AsoPuppet visit Nigeria's Head of terrorists in Kaduna"

Meeting of dwarfs grin cheesy grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by Wale1987: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
The Title should have been "AsoPuppet visit Nigeria's Head of terrorists in Kaduna"

Meeting of dwarfs grin cheesy grin
judge ur self, did you av sense ?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by icon007(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2019
Bamidey:
Regardless the fact that I'm a fan of APC, the VP has been the worst thing that has ever happened to the South.
His silence on this issue of RUGA is alarming.
He suppose to be a man of God for crying out loud.

Insane things are happening in our dear country and we should better get ready for extra madness. These imported Herdsmen are on deadly mission and they knoweth not you or me as APC or PDP loyalist. We better start using our head.

I know u read very well. Remember 1 of the law of power! What if PYO os not in support of the RUGA thing? What can he do other than advicing his boss against it? Going against his boss publicly is suicidal for his political career. Hence, he will rather not speak for or against it. Wisdom is profitable to direct brother. We need man like him there! You and i can always voice out our opinions on govt policies. Thx...Never outshine ur boss while he is still in power...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wale1987:
judge ur self, did you av sense ?
English is not by force nah habba abbok! terrorist
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
SaintLucia:
How much sale did u make today from your gala?
9550 worthless naira. What of you, how much did you make today from your scull mining business? grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) by SaintLucia: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
9550 worthless naira. What of you, how much did you make today from your scull mining business? grin
They don give 10mb ba. Well I no be Igbo, u can ask your people, na dem fit use even their parents money ritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Takes Over Five Borno Communites In Fresh Attack / 3 Flyovers Governor Amosun Is Building At Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko (PHOTO) / Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.