Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Funding Sources For Your Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Funding Sources For Your Business (597 Views)

I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. / List Of Funding Sources For Your Business / I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funding Sources For Your Business by stagger: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2010
If you need funding for your business or projects, you can get a full compendium of sources where you can meet philanthropists, international aid organizations and financing companies who can provide you with loans and grants (free money). I am giving out this information resource at a reduced promo price of N1200 only. This price offer will terminate by 4pm on Wed Oct 13. This information will solve your funding problems. It solved mine and gave me up to N1m to finance one of my businesses. To get your copy at the special discounted price of N1200, just send a text to 08027601655 for details on how to get your copy. After 4pm on Wed, the price will go back up to its original price of N4000. Stop WISHING you had funding for your business. Convert your wish to REALITY and get this information resource at N1200 between now and 4pm on Wednesday.

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Now And See The Great Opportunity That Abound For You This Year 2011: / Mobile Money Making Opportunity For Nigerians / Am Giving Out Unlimited Gigabytes For A Token, Get Urs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.