Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Us And Uk Citizen Should Not Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us And Uk Citizen Should Not Rule Nigeria (619 Views)

See Why We Want Change And Not Rule Of Law / I Love Nigeria But I Feel Pain When Other Nigerians Say Igbo Will Not Rule / Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us And Uk Citizen Should Not Rule Nigeria by JUO(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2010
THERE IS A PIONT I WANT TO MAKE HERE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U THINK. THOSE NIGERIANS WHO FEEL US, UK ETC CITIZENSHIP IS BETER THAN THE ONE OF NIGERIA SHOULD NOT RULE US, BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONG NIGERIA CITIZEN, E.G iyabo obasanjo, bankOLE ETC. THEY SHOULD GO AND CONTEST OR RULE IN THIER COUNTRY OF CITIZENSHIP, THEY ARE NOT ONE US. GUYS WHAT D U THINK, SHOULD FOREIGNERS BE RULING NIGERIA?
Re: Us And Uk Citizen Should Not Rule Nigeria by ElRazur: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2010
JUO:

THERE IS A PIONT I WANT TO MAKE HERE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U THINK. THOSE NIGERIANS WHO FEEL US, UK ETC CITIZENSHIP IS BETER THAN THE ONE OF NIGERIA SHOULD NOT RULE US, BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONG NIGERIA CITIZEN, E.G iyabo obasanjo, bankOLE ETC. THEY SHOULD GO AND CONTEST OR RULE IN THIER COUNTRY OF CITIZENSHIP, THEY ARE NOT ONE US. GUYS WHAT D U THINK, SHOULD FOREIGNERS BE RULING NIGERIA?

First off all, why are you shouting? Typing with Cap ON is nothing but shouting on the intraweb. grin

Does it matter what citizenship a person holds? From my recollection, Nigeria's constitution allow for dual-citizenship, so your point is almost useless if anything. If you are in Cameroon now, then you may have a point as they do not allow for dual-citizenship.

Let me ask you this, if the best candidate holds a dual citizenship and can do the changes necessary to Nigeria, will you oppose?  undecided

Also I think your question is poorly framed, someone who holds dual citizenship (Naija and another country) is not a foreigner. Foreigner means something entirely different. undecided
Re: Us And Uk Citizen Should Not Rule Nigeria by denitro(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2010
One with a US or UK citizenship who is also a Nigerian and is qualified should definitely rule.
No BUTs

(1) (Reply)

"i Wouldn't Vote For Dele Momodu" - Femi Kuti / 2011: Ibb, Atiku Plot Fresh Strategies To Stop Jonathan / Presidential Primaries: Consensus Committee Rules Out Ibb, Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.