Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success (33343 Views)

Liverpool Failure To Celebrate Sadio Mane AFCON Success Shows Lack Of Respect Fo / Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by 0temSapien: 2:44am On Jul 11, 2019
davodyguy:
They should ask India.

Those Bullshitz doesn't work in sport anymore.

We were told that Ivory Coast did same thing against Nigeria in Tunisia 1994, yet they lost to the Super Eagles.

Juju doesn't work in sport, hard-work works.

If it works, many footballers should have been greater than Lionel Messi and Ronaldo
It's not juju, it's prayers to their deities, same way you pray to Jehovah or Allah your gods. However, sacrifices and prayers are useless sha.
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by 0temSapien: 2:48am On Jul 11, 2019
YoungLionken:

You already understood the angle I'm driving at, but you just want to argue for the sake of it. Forgetting that, there's no shame in accepting defeat...

How can you claim sensibility and tolerance over something you've no knowledge about?

Those "some foreigner" didn't just come(don't commonize it), but came with proof; they conquered Africa as a whole apart from (Ethiopia). Egypt, being the strongest and most powerful when it comes to idols, sorcery and most connected to the underworld as claimed, were disgraced like common thiefs and their heritage(paintings, hieroglyphs, cuneiform, sacred carvings, artifacts, tombs and lots more) pillaged by their Victors. Same thing happened in our very own Nigeria, the "foreigners" conquered all the major kingdoms and group them all, which is now a country that you and I are in today. The "foreigners" gave Africans formal education, advanced security, science and technology and their applications, road construction, sophisticated weapons(unlike bows and arrows our forefathers were using), form and structure of government, among other numerous things... The truth is, they gave Africans more than a enough reasons to believe them, because everything they came with were proven, right before our very eyes and therefore affected our beliefs. And again, whatever they brought to Africa were superior and suppressed every other thing already in Africa despite their(African's) gods and sorcery. Therefore, making Africans having no choice but to bow before them. Now who's shallow and or myopic between the two of us, eh?

Spiritualize everything to who, their own gods or the "foreigners" God? And again, nothing works in Africa not because they are too spiritual, it's simply because they have not let go of their dull gods, you can't brainstorm when you trust a dullard for source of wisdom(just like the match played few hours ago, the Beninoise trusted in their useless deities and they failed them, blunting out their sense of reasoning during the match). The Europeans, Americans are excellent because they believe in an excellent God...

Those Europeans are the ones constituting minor problems in Europe. Those who have no idea what God has done for them. Some of the Israelites were like that too, during the time of Moses...

In conclusion, not until Africans fully let go of their fake gods, nothing meaningful would stand, mark it somewhere...

For your info, upon all their juju (that led us to this argument), they still lost one nil to Senegal... Selah!
Both the European god aka Jehovah and the African gods have no say in human affairs. For your information, Yahweh, Allah and many other gods worshipped by humans are currently in their spiritual cages.
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by 0temSapien: 2:50am On Jul 11, 2019
enolife2:

That you shit god fail you guys Wolfy. Our God Almighty God never fail us. Kindly forget that shit god and join me to serve real Almighty God
But your god and their god are the same, all useless. It's about talent, not about the gods who don't have a say in our lives. FYI, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and many gods of religions are currently in a spiritual cage.

Otem Erectus 227: 1
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by 0temSapien: 2:54am On Jul 11, 2019
Obaofusa:
in three days you'll be out of this world mark my word
Why do you always want to send everybody out of this world

cc: 01sharon, Martinez, Lordreed, scammerofusa is at it again.
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by 0temSapien: 2:57am On Jul 11, 2019
godwon01:
Who saw the ring that was dropped on the field when they faced Morocco. This people believe in Juju a lot. No wonder they don't have star players. Any time they faced Nigeria in football , I don't feel comfortable. Even South Africa used power of Sangoma to meet their opponent. If they use it today it will fail them in the mighty name of Jesus. This is sport , do U have to used diabolical means to win your opponent.
Diabolical powers, fictitious Jesus power, Jehovah's power, Ogboni power, Allah power, etc are all powerless powers. But scientific power is SUPER POWER!!!
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by YoungLionken(m): 5:29am On Jul 11, 2019
0temSapien:
Both the European god aka Jehovah and the African gods have no say in human affairs. For your information, Yahweh, Allah and many other gods worshipped by humans are currently in their spiritual cages.

It's better to believe in God and die to see none, rather than to be an atheist, then die and discover that there is...

You dare talk against a God Who could get angry and withdraw your license of living?..

Your risk is second to none...

1 Like

Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by godquality: 5:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Somebody please tell these people that Voodoo too get limitation. Sebi dem lost the match? Tomorrow they will still do the same Voodoo. Africans don't learn.

1 Like

Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by Duggedised12(f): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2019
YoungLionken:

You already understood the angle I'm driving at, but you just want to argue for the sake of it. Forgetting that, there's no shame in accepting defeat...

How can you claim sensibility and tolerance over something you've no knowledge about?

Those "some foreigner" didn't just come(don't commonize it), but came with proof; they conquered Africa as a whole apart from (Ethiopia). Egypt, being the strongest and most powerful when it comes to idols, sorcery and most connected to the underworld as claimed, were disgraced like common thiefs and their heritage(paintings, hieroglyphs, cuneiform, sacred carvings, artifacts, tombs and lots more) pillaged by their Victors. Same thing happened in our very own Nigeria, the "foreigners" conquered all the major kingdoms and group them all, which is now a country that you and I are in today. The "foreigners" gave Africans formal education, advanced security, science and technology and their applications, road construction, sophisticated weapons(unlike bows and arrows our forefathers were using), form and structure of government, among other numerous things... The truth is, they gave Africans more than a enough reasons to believe them, because everything they came with were proven, right before our very eyes and therefore affected our beliefs. And again, whatever they brought to Africa were superior and suppressed every other thing already in Africa despite their(African's) gods and sorcery. Therefore, making Africans having no choice but to bow before them. Now who's shallow and or myopic between the two of us, eh?

Spiritualize everything to who, their own gods or the "foreigners" God? And again, nothing works in Africa not because they are too spiritual, it's simply because they have not let go of their dull gods, you can't brainstorm when you trust a dullard for source of wisdom(just like the match played few hours ago, the Beninoise trusted in their useless deities and they failed them, blunting out their sense of reasoning during the match). The Europeans, Americans are excellent because they believe in an excellent God...

Those Europeans are the ones constituting minor problems in Europe. Those who have no idea what God has done for them. Some of the Israelites were like that too, during the time of Moses...

In conclusion, not until Africans fully let go of their fake gods, nothing meaningful would stand, mark it somewhere...

For your info, upon all their juju (that led us to this argument), they still lost one nil to Senegal... Selah!
First, traditional worship is not the reason why Africa is poor,lack of foresight of the people and its leaders is and earlier you get that into your head the better for you. Alot of east and north African countries are not Traditionalist,that I am sure of.

Secondly , Christians and Muslims pray before each match,yet only one team must win. Which brings me to my earlier comment, Africans put the cart before the horse.They would rather pray than put in the actual work. while it is ok to ask for divine help to make situations favorable as there are actually things that are beyond human control, we must not forget to actually put in the work,which is the part Africans have omitted. China ,sweden and some other countries have large atheist population yet they are progressing, that should tell you development has no "God factor" in it.To the best of my knowledge no traditionalist have ever rule this country they have either been Christians or Muslims but never traditionalists.

Lastly, I believe God is the oga kpatakpata here ,whether a group decides to go to him through a man from isreal, another decides to go through a turban wearing man from the desert,another through their ancestors or even go Him directly, so long as one does not threaten the existence of the other with their beliefs,in the end it is the oga up there that will decide.
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by eedimo(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2019
last last dem still go house.

1 Like

Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by LordReed(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2019
0temSapien:
Why do you always want to send everybody out of this world

cc: 01sharon, Martinez, Lordreed, scammerofusa is at it again.

Death is like erasing a pencil mark, what better way to treat an enemy than to erase them. Of course it's the go to of sociopaths though.
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by ForValour: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Benin, Togo, Ghana love for voodoo... Oya only serious persons should read my profile/signature
What is your perception of seriousness?
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by ForValour: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Well I said that because my signature states business and not love seeking
You mean those that seek love are unserious?
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by 0temSapien: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
YoungLionken:

It's better to believe in God and die to see none, rather than to be an atheist, then die and discover that there is...

You dare talk against a God Who could get angry and withdraw your license of living?..

Your risk is second to none...
I am not an atheist o. I am also not a believer, but I am a knower of God Almighty which created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, Olorun, etc. God Almighty isn't a humanlike god like the ones humans worship. God Almighty is the totality of Existence. Everything in existence is a part of God Almighty. There's nothing to fear after death because there's no judgement after death but peace exists. Religion is a mere product of ignorance, science is the right way to studying God Almighty. For details, read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by livebyday(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Glink2018:

Your father,!

Rule2, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by livebyday(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Glink2018:

Biafrauding state are the headquarters of voodoo.

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by ForValour: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Me I don't know ooo. No be my mouth dem go hear say bicycle jam bihari for kontagora market
But na Abuja bubu dey na >:
Anyway you should be more specific. It's not good enough to throw a general insult, not everyone is useless and unserious
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by YoungLionken(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
0temSapien:
I am not an atheist o. I am also not a believer, but I am a knower of God Almighty which created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, Olorun, etc. God Almighty isn't a humanlike god like the ones humans worship. God Almighty is the totality of Existence. Everything in existence is a part of God Almighty. There's nothing to fear after death because there's no judgement after death but peace exists. Religion is a mere product of ignorance, science is the right way to studying God Almighty. For details, read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

I did, but it didn't make any serious realistic sense to me. Just some random play as in literature...
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by 0temSapien: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2019
YoungLionken:

I did, but it didn't make any serious realistic sense to me. Just some random play as in literature...
It will take special attention for histories of 4.6 billion years ago to make sense to a 21st century man. What do you expect to see there, cars, aeroplanes, ships, no? Rather, prepare to see dinosaurs etc.
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by YoungLionken(m): 3:32am On Jul 13, 2019
0temSapien:
It will take special attention for histories of 4.6 billion years ago to make sense to a 21st century man. What do you expect to see there, cars, aeroplanes, ships, no? Rather, prepare to see dinosaurs etc.

Give your life to Christ, He's the way... Selah!
Re: Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success by 0temSapien: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
YoungLionken:

Give your life to Christ, He's the way... Selah!
Fictitious Jesus isn't a way to God Almighty. The way of science is the closest way to studying the nature of God Almighty which created Jehovah, Allah and the rest of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud? / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.