Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph (46026 Views)

Youths storm INEC office in Abuja demanding for their PVCs (video) / IPOB, Oduduwa And Ambazonia Hold Massive Protest In UK. Demand Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by ClearFlair: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sureguytalk:
angry angry angry angry angry Comot for here

Illiterate. Shut up
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by naijajobx: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eagles time
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Sureguytalk(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided who removed your brain
ClearFlair:

Illiterate. Shut up
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by big7: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Abeymills:
Am here about sharing my problem b4 it swallows me completely I lost my wife 2weeks after she gave me a baby boy life was very fine until after her sudden death she died without even saying gudbye because d oxygen finished I had no idea how to take care of this children no thanks to president buhari who's economic policy had sent us out of work since 2018 my brothers n sisters I don't mean to beg but have virtually sold almost all my personal belongings just to settle bills feed this children n pay there school fees rite now my health is failing me I can't even go to d hospital because there is not enough money for that I rather buy food to feed my children pls help me no amount is too small sir & ma gt bank a/c 0024085482 ijishakin Paul pls help me

Manage the little I sent to you... God help you through. Try look for something, anything at all for feeding sake

1 Like

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by MisterMan123456: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
VillagePipu:

Were you in coma when they killed a policeman in the National assembly 48 hours ago?

Or you're ignorant of the fact that weapons from Iran "mistakenly" shipped to Nigeria have been found in Tincan port?

Go take a look at Iran that the Shiites are following and come back to delete your post.

I'm not a Muslim, I don't support them or Buhari, but I can bet you a 100% it was a stray bullet from a fellow policeman that killed the policeman. Nigerian police and their lack of professionalism and poor training. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by zoedew: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sureguytalk:
angry angry angry angry angry Comot for here

So you can have your way? Engage me intellectually.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by MobilityExpress: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
vanunu:

They are not Sunni Muslims, therefore they are not likely to to be terrorists. They don't even have alimajaris

Shiites also practice terrorism, and are even worse than Sunnis. Hezbollah is a Shiite terrorist group, the same Hezbollah that fired thousands of rockets into Israel within one week. Iranian people are 90% shiites and the Iranian government are Shiites and they are the number 1 state sponsor of terrorism in the world.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Abeymills(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
big7:

Manage the little I sent to you... God help you through. Try look for something, anything at all for feeding sake
only God almighty will reward u for ur kindness towards me n my household I have suffered pain loss n shame it will never b ur portion in this life thank u so much
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by MobilityExpress: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
The only reason Buhari is keeping this man in jail is because he is trying to prevent Iran and iranian terrorists from getting foothold in this country. Our Muslim government officials are mainly Sunnis, and align with the Saudis. They don't want Iran to have influence in Nigeria, because if Iran does, then the terrorists groups that will spring up will be far brutal. Alqaeda Taliban, ISIS are Sunni, but Hezbollah and Iran government are Shiites. The Iran government is more powerful, dangerous and more intelligent than Taliban, Alqaeda and ISIS combined.

1 Like

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by ThatFairGuy: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Concerning the attached photo, is shekau a Fulani? Is Yusuf a Fulani? They're not in accordance with history...
Note I'm a Yoruba Man.
nototribalist:
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Imagine all the people these animals have killed in the name of their religion!
Muslims sef

MobilityExpress:
The only reason Buhari is keeping this man in jail is because he is trying to prevent Iran and iranian terrorists from getting foothold in this country. Our Muslim government officials are mainly Sunnis, and align with the Saudis. They don't want Iran to have influence in Nigeria, because if Iran does, then the terrorists groups that will spring up will be far brutal. Alqaeda Taliban, ISIS are Sunni, but Hezbollah and Iran government are Shiites. The Iran government is more powerful, dangerous and more intelligent than Taliban, Alqaeda and ISIS combined.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Sureguytalk(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
shocked shocked :oplease wetin you smoke. Carry your intellect package your life. cry
zoedew:

So you can have your way? Engage me intellectually.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by zoedew: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sureguytalk:
shocked shocked :oplease wetin you smoke. Carry your intellect package your life. cry

You will be at your Waterloo in no time unless you repent!
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Sureguytalk(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
cheesy grin your case strong
zoedew:

You will be at your Waterloo in no time unless you repent!
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by lereinter(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
The whole of South West couldn't even protest against Fulani herdsmen
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by executive12: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
orisa37:
The Army should teargas them very heavily before Bokoharam infiltrate their Ranks.

Why? They have a right to protest. You should ask your President to obey the court order that gave their leader bail. Stop supporting evil. You may become a victim of dictatorship too.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by executive12: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Starboytwo:
If this zakzaky is a threat, let them hold him till infinity

The courts have given him bail long time ago. It's your Fulani herdsmen that pose a threat but your President is not doing anything about them.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by executive12: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Their action has already identified them to be terrorists, don't bother arguing. Shias are terrorists

Nope. Most terrorists are Sunni.

1 Like

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by expert234: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bolustical:

Buhari has poisoned Zakzaky yet you want his release.

If he's truly poisoned, he should be dead by now.

Let buhari prove that he hasn't poisoned that man by releasing the man. How is that too difficult for you to understand, Mr Lover of Tyranny?!
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by executive12: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
zoedew:
These Shiites never give up - do they! They are doggedly about an agenda. The Agenda is to seize control of power under the guise of the exercise of their fundamental right to freedom of expression, movement and religion only to cover the ground and thereafter deprive non-Shiites of the freedom of expression, movement. Iran the bastion of the Islamic Shiite Sect clearly illustrates this. Shiites Sect is a subset of Islam. Like Islam it takes no prisoners! It’s an either or proposition!!! The other day, in their mindless audacity, they stood in the way of the convoy of The Chief Of Army Staff Of the Nigerian Army and got what they deserved. Best way to relate with them is to keep an eye on them like forever. They will never live and let live! Iran is watching in 3D. For now, all they appear to have are stones and catapults meanwhile Iran has been trying like for ever to clandestinely arm the Shiites in Nigeria so they can take over power. Their strategy is to play the weakling, play the victim and suddenly grab the victory and conquer! We must not yield space to them!

Shut up and stop saying nonsense. The courts have given order for the release of their leader. Don't you see anything wrong in tribalist Buhari still keeping him in detention? Is Buhari above the law?
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by executive12: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Alexrayz:

You not serious y u think he was arrested the first time they attack military formation Iran is a know sponsor of terrorism so for ur information they are the worst kind

How about Saudi Arabia and terrorism?
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by executive12: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up your hypocritical Christian mouth!
What do you know about sunni and Islam?
RUBBISH

Well, we know that most terrorists are Sunni. Saudi Arabia is the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by executive12: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
surajoyadagammo:

What do you know about the sects in Islam. Sunni are the best praticing Muslims they don't believe in violence what so ever. Shi'attes are time bomb waiting to detonate.

Liar. Most terrorists are Sunni. And Saudi Arabia is the world's biggest sponsor of terrorism.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by executive12: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
kayusely70:
Sunni are very peaceful.

Liar, most terrorists are Sunni.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by executive12: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Shiites also practice terrorism, and are even worse than Sunnis. Hezbollah is a Shiite terrorist group, the same Hezbollah that fired thousands of rockets into Israel within one week. Iranian people are 90% shiites and the Iranian government are Shiites and they are the number 1 state sponsor of terrorism in the world.

Iran, number one sponsor of terrorism? So where do u put Saudi Arabia? Saudi Arabia is the world's number one sponsor of terrorism.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Enemyofpeace: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
If this man should die buhari will forever regret it
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by LLMG: 1:55am On Jul 11, 2019
FG should please handle this issue with caution, Nigeria already have too much to deal with.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by SlyPe(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Buhari is Wicked and Heartless.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by BigBrother9ja: 4:34am On Jul 11, 2019
executive12:

Well, we know that most terrorists are Sunni. Saudi Arabia is the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world.
Is that so?
Isreal is what?
Keep thinking with your an*s
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by orisa37: 5:44am On Jul 11, 2019
Too much knowledge can get you into Trouble too. "Aye gba Tapa O kole Igunnu". Meaning give the Shiits a Miss and they will go a Mile. Bokoharam started in Sambisa Forest, then Ruga and now strategising for Ruga and Sambisa.
The Onakankanfo of Nigeria has spoken. Nigeria beware.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by zoedew: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2019
executive12:

Shut up and stop saying nonsense. The courts have given order for the release of their leader. Don't you see anything wrong in tribalist Buhari still keeping him in detention? Is Buhari above the law?

Folks like you see not beyond their noses!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku / Zahra Buhari And Mohammed Indimi Loved Up In New Photos / Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.