Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph (46015 Views)

Youths storm INEC office in Abuja demanding for their PVCs (video) / IPOB, Oduduwa And Ambazonia Hold Massive Protest In UK. Demand Referendum / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by LastSurvivor11: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Their action has already identified them to be terrorists, don't bother arguing. Shias are terrorists

We see you shekau cousin, bloody terrorists

1 Like

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Alexrayz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
vanunu:

They are not Sunni Muslims, therefore they are not likely to to be terrorists. They don't even have alimajalis.
You not serious y u think he was arrested the first time they attack military formation Iran is a know sponsor of terrorism so for ur information they are the worst kind

1 Like

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by ToscanHenry: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
problem wei dia Diz country plenty
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Abeymills(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Karatum:

Take your children to your village and go hustle like man. Labourers and masons at work/building sites earn more than 3k daily.
thank u so much hmmmm I really appreciate ur advice I only pray that u don't face d kind of situation am passing through u don't have an idea of how it is so I don't blame u it's raining season here I do all kinds of jobs just to feed my kids I don't wish nor pray for this kind of situation but here is d reality if u read well I mentioned that my health is failing me it's not d fact dat I don't hustle it's because I over work myself
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Abeymills(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Karatum:

Take your children to your village and go hustle like man. Labourers and masons at work/building sites earn more than 3k daily.
finanly am an orphan I lost both parents at d age of 11yrs I grow up on d street I know wat real hustle means anyways tks for ur advice but am not an idle man
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Abeymills:
thank u so much hmmmm I really appreciate ur advice I only pray that u don't face d kind of situation am passing through u don't have an idea of how it is so I don't blame u it's raining season here I do all kinds of jobs just to feed my kids I don't wish nor pray for this kind of situation but here is d reality if u read well I mentioned that my health is failing me it's not d fact dat I don't hustle it's because I over work myself

Oga, go and hustle and stop praying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Abeymills(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Karatum:

Oga, go and hustle and stop praying
when one read comments from people like u he or she will just go commit crime or die what a pity but 2shock u there are still good people left in this world afterall
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by homebase(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
As in, this one na kuku kill us protest.

This people get mind i tell you.

But i fear if their leader should die in FG custody omo na another terrorist group be that o.

Because i remember boko haram have been in existence since the day of OBJ but their
activities were restricted within some Maiduguri neighborhood until police killed their
leader and all hell were let loose.

apcmustwin:
Person wey wan die don meet who wan kill am

1 Like

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tamper your advice with sympathy.
Karatum:

1 Like

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by nextstep(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Buhari should heed calls for releasing the guy before another BH is formed. That's how the first one started.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by engrelvis(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hope buhari these people well.......infact I just pray.another boko haram loading!
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by engrelvis(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hope buhari handle these people well.......infact I just pray.another boko haram loading!
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Johnboom: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Abeymills:
Am here about sharing my problem b4 it swallows me completely I lost my wife 2weeks after she gave me a baby boy life was very fine until after her sudden death she died without even saying gudbye because d oxygen finished I had no idea how to take care of this children no thanks to president buhari who's economic policy had sent us out of work since 2018 my brothers n sisters I don't mean to beg but have virtually sold almost all my personal belongings just to settle bills feed this children n pay there school fees rite now my health is failing me I can't even go to d hospital because there is not enough money for that I rather buy food to feed my children pls hdelp me no amount is too small sir & ma gt bank a/c 0024085482 ijishakin Paul pls help me
vegetables farming is lucrative. Yet is only 30 days.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by mannatech: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
We are just unfortunate to have bad leaders surrounded by worst advisers.

Those clamouring for the Shiite group to be proscribed as a terrorist group, ask yourselves this
if the FG had obeg numerous court orders ordering El-zalzaky,s release, would we be having this unrest today?

Mind you, this man and his group have been around for more than 2 decades and he has been held before during the military administration of abacha.

If the group didn't pick up arms then, what makes you think they would now.

Call a spade what it is, this government has always erred knowing fully well that most Nigerians are cowards afraid for their lifes.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by BigBrother9ja: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
vanunu:

They are not Sunni Muslims, therefore they are not likely to to be terrorists. They don't even have alimajaris
Shut up your hypocritical Christian mouth!
What do you know about sunni and Islam?
RUBBISH
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by henrysam(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bolustical:

Buhari has poisoned Zakzaky yet you want his release.

If he's truly poisoned, he should be dead by now.
Not all poison kills bro.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by surajoyadagammo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
vanunu:

They are not Sunni Muslims, therefore they are not likely to to be terrorists. They don't even have alimajaris

What do you know about the sects in Islam. Sunni are the best praticing Muslims they don't believe in violence what so ever. Shi'attes are time bomb waiting to detonate.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by rickyrex(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
ogashman:
Buhari should obey court order and set this man free.

What kind of tenacious wickedness is this?

Release the man before another set of terrorists spring up!

See my siggy....speedy flight booking is what we do
If it were nnamdi kalu reverse would have been the case. Let him remain their jor
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Npfn: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sunni agents are happy that Shiite muslims are persecuted the evil will consume them
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by kayusely70(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Their action has already identified them to be terrorists, don't bother arguing. Shias are terrorists
Sunni are very peaceful.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by johnyblaze20: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
creation of another terrorist group loading and guess Wat dey will be more brutal Dan d ones we are battling with at d moment.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Marotzke(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
nototribalist:
Buhari is a terrorist
Shekau and Yusuf are kanuri.
They are not Fulani and are the only tribe that have successfully withstood Fulani incursions and invasion.
They don't covet other peoples land.
But they want other people including Fulani off their land.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by brosammy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
The court ask the President to release Zakzaky but he refused to let the man go, what exactly has this man done wrong, or was it that the man has in one way or the other offend the President when he hasn't became the president or he is a responsible Muslim who doesn't support islimization. Buhari will soon leave that seat, retaliation awaite him
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by paix(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
vanunu:

But they're well armed.
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bolustical:

Buhari has poisoned Zakzaky yet you want his release.

If he's truly poisoned, he should be dead by now.

I thought I wasn't seeing well. grin grin
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by InvertedHammer: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
/
Have you ever watched the last scene in Scarface the movies?

I expect these guys to scale through the walls of Aso Rock like a flash mob and go see Bubu. Even the National guard or whatever they are called will run for their lives.

That's how you do it.

/
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by karashita: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Una sure say that man never kpai to yonder

The matter tire me o.Why still hold him against court orders?
Re: Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph by Sureguytalk(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry Comot for here
zoedew:
These Shiites never give up - do they! They are doggedly about an agenda. The Agenda is to seize control of power under the guise of the exercise of their fundamental right to freedom of expression, movement and religion only to cover the ground and thereafter deprive non-Shiites of the freedom of expression, movement. Iran the bastion of the Islamic Shiite Sect clearly illustrates this. Shiites Sect is a subset of Islam. Like Islam it takes no prisoners! It’s an either or proposition!!! The other day, in their mindless audacity, they stood in the way of the convoy of The Chief Of Army Staff Of the Nigerian Army and got what they deserved. Best way to relate with them is to keep an eye on them like forever. They will never live and let live! Iran is watching in 3D. For now, all they appear to have are stones and catapults meanwhile Iran has been trying like for ever to clandestinely arm the Shiites in Nigeria so they can take over power. Their strategy is to play the weakling, play the victim and suddenly grab the victory and conquer! We must not yield space to them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.