Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Are You Hiring Soon? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Hiring Soon? (191 Views)

Who Are You Hiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Hiring Soon? by PFBRESOURCES: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hello,

I hope all is well with you.
I was wondering what you saw on the horizon in terms of adding new staff this year. Let me know if there is anything that I may be able to help you with.
Even if you are not hiring for a while, feel free to call if you need to keep a pulse on what the market looks like for certain skill sets or if you would like us to research salary comparisons for your current staff.
Best regards,

Wande Ajayi
Business Manager
info@pfbresources.com

(1) (Reply)

Signup For Digital Marketing & Blogging Using Wordpress Course / I Will Manage Your Business Social Media Pages At Low Cost. 09055599212 / Urgent Job Vacancy For Director, Strategy & Business Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.