Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers (2397 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Modenine Gets Emotional At Rapper/singer 'rogers' Facebook Comment / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by IfeDavid: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2010
It was exclusively gathered Yesterday on Producer/Singer/ Rapper Rogers's Facebook Wall Yesterday, that after Rogers gave his opinion about Rapper Modenine's New Track- "Lose U" Video on Youtube, Modenine gets Emo as commented first on the ost and called Rogers a "BIG F**king FOOL"

READ MORE- @ http://www.homafrica.com/2010/10/101010-exclusive-rapper-modenine-gets.html

dont 4get to leave yo comment!!!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Mobinga: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha

"You are a big fucking fool" grin grin grin grin

lol. . Modenine bleeped up here!! He could have sent him a message na!! Damn. . . Not nice at all . . . sad I like the dude's works but I think i've lost some respect for him sad

funny sha grin the rogers guy go fear grin grin

Modenine : Respect --
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Mrjayman: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
the rogers guy should be lucky that it wasnt someone lyk RUGGEDMAN he provoked. He could have gotten something similar to what the modenine fan that provoked ruggedman on stage received.

but to be honest, that was real harsh!!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2010
Mode is not just real on records. He is in real life too and thats him keeping it real. That Roger guy is a standard Bas,tard!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by googles: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
Modenine should go and sit down somewhere jor . . . . .he want no critics, den he should only lissen to his own songs and save the emotions
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Dunniah(f): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2010
Buh I really don't see what's emotional here.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by dejiariyo1: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
Dunniah:

Buh I really don't see what's emotional here.

Abi me too, when next he wants to do somthing like that he shud not tag modenine name in it, if you want an answer for your question just ask him privately why you gonna put his name on your status with such opinion?

You can see the dude needs attention and he just got it, he claimed to be modenine fan and instead of sending him message to let him know whats on your mind, you rushed to put it on blog sites, anyway his name don popular now , oya mr roger that, i roger modenine,
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by eldee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
Mrjayman:

the rogers guy should be lucky that it wasnt someone lyk RUGGEDMAN he provoked.   He could have gotten something similar to what the modenine fan that provoked ruggedman on stage received.

but to be honest, that was real harsh!!

And the case of the Modenine fan whose name shall not be mentioned after plea for anonymity (Lukman Javalove Idealist Jaji) grin grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Mobinga: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by dejiariyo1: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
eldee:

And the case of the Modenine fan whose name shall not be mentioned after plea for anonymity (Lukman Javalove Idealist Jaji) grin grin

hahaha lai lai, i dont think its javalove
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Genuflect(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2010
Make una dey tell Modey to calm down. Na so im go block me for twitter cos I retweet Tosin. Na wa o
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Mrjayman: 1:31am On Oct 12, 2010
modenine's twitter fb and myspace pages are meant for promoting himself as an artist. So its very smart to block any person spewing trash. He not blockin you will contradict the essence of creating the accounts.

rogers should have watched the video "A Stern word to my FB MS & twitter haters". b4 commenting.

And by the way the rogers guy was the one who sparked the hate cuz any educated person would know that modenine did not announce retirement from hiphop on that track. Rogers was simply trying to push people into making negative comments about mode.

The smart side of the story is that I hear this rogers guy is an artiste himself. imagine he drops a track on notjustok 2morrow. he wouldnt need to beg anybody to download it. cuz he is now a star popular. cool
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 12, 2010
lol Na there Mode9 sense reach!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by tosinaded(m): 5:02am On Oct 12, 2010
The stupid part is,sum peeps actually thinks modey did nothing wrong. . .smh!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by mcbhydemi: 5:04am On Oct 12, 2010
I'm suprised d way peeps have reacted to dis issue. Do u know Roger is an artist? Peeps blame mode 9 for calling him a big fo.ol. Why will roger do that at first? If someone like Seriki starts a thread on facebook that criticises Ikechukwu and tags him to make sure he sees, what is he looking for, No-one would blame ikechukwu for responding in that manner cos He's obviously lookin 4 beef.thats it. Once u are in the game, u don't just criticise ur fellow brother-in-the-game anyhow. If it were an interview its different but nobody questioned him b4 he decided to influence his  facebook fans(negatively) bout modenine.Yes, modenine might be arrogant, thats his person, he's skilled than most in d game.He might block ordinary fans(not Mcs)but he won't abuse them.
Althou silence could have been a better answer for a big foo.l like roger
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2010
roger is a big fckin fool! He just succeeded in aborting the fetus of his unborn career!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by dawhizkid1(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2010
Walai, all these NL Modey C.ock.Suc.ker's na Bigger F.ools.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2010
da-whizkid:

And da-whizkid na the ALMIGHTY f.ool.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by javalove(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2010
eldee:

Agbaya oshi . . . grin  and if we talk now, na papa and mama u go dey yab. . .okobo

I'm going to send that rogers bastard a message now on facebook!!!!!. . .i'll be back

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by javalove(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2010
I don yab him life. . .but he seems wiser than rugheadman. . .he only replied with a line despite all d yabs. . .rugheadman needs to attend anger management classes. . .!!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by mcbhydemi: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2010
With no disrespect to M.I fans, i wonder if these same people (criticisin mode9) criticised M.I when Iceberg slim, a relatively smaller rapper (as of then) said he was better than M.I(atleast u can also say thats his own opinion)
And then M.I took it personal, to tne point of releasing a diss track
Thats how the game goes, the same thing caused the beef btw J.D and Dre+Timbaland
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by eldee(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2010
mc_bhydemi:

With no disrespect to M.I fans, i wonder if these same people (criticisin mode9) criticised M.I when Iceberg slim, a relatively smaller rapper (as of then) said he was better than M.I(atleast u can also say thats his own opinion)
And then M.I took it personal, to tne point of releasing a diss track
Thats how the game goes, the same thing caused the beef btw J.D and Dre+Timbaland

Stop being an idiot . . . when a rapper disses another rapper on a song, you're obliged to reply except if you've got Jigga status.
And you say he took it personal?? Everytime he talked about Iceberg Slim, he started with 'much love to Iceberg, he's a hardworking dude . . .'
I don't know why you have to twist issues just because it's Modenine.

javalove:

Agbaya oshi . . . grin  and if we talk now, na papa and mama u go dey yab. . .okobo

I'm going to send that rogers naughty person a message now on facebook!!!!!. . .i'll be back

You don't think you have an anger problem?? Any mention of Modenine and you lose your brain over it.
You didn't think before replying going on a rant against Rugggedman till all his fans started threatening you.

Now you've gone to diss Rogers too . . . you'll never learn.

You're lucky you don't live in London, you'll just get shanked by 16 year olds for running your mouth. . . on the good side, you'll make the front page of Metro Newspaper or Greenwich Times. grin grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by dawhizkid1(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2010
da-whizkid:

Walai, all these NL Modey C.ock.Suc.kers na Bigger F.ools.
bjmighty:

And da-whizkid na the ALMIGHTY f.ool.
And this is a proof! Q.E.D
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by dawhizkid1(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2010
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Genuflect(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2010
javalove:

I don yab him life. . .but he seems wiser than rugheadman. . .he only replied with a line despite all d yabs. . .rugheadman needs to attend anger management classes. . .!!!! grin grin grin grin

See pot calling kettle sexy
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by googles: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2010
Genuflect:

See pot calling kettle sexy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sexy ? dats a new one grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Slyr0x: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2010
da-whizkid:

+1.

Lyk WTF? Modey shld learn to calm down.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by javalove(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2010
eldee:

Stop being an  . . . when a rapper disses another rapper on a song, you're obliged to reply except if you've got Jigga status.
And you say he took it personal?? Everytime he talked about Iceberg Slim, he started with 'much love to Iceberg, he's a hardworking dude . . .'

You don't think you have an anger problem?? Any mention of Modenine and you lose your brain over it.
You didn't think before replying going on a rant against Rugggedman till all his fans started threatening you.

You're lucky you don't live in London, you'll just get shanked by 16 year olds for running your mouth. . . on the good side, you'll make the front page of Metro Newspaper or Greenwich Times. grin grin

Nope. . .I dont have at all. . .I'm just having my fun abeg!!!!. . .the guy can go to blazes for all I care. . .!!!

And let me say the truth now, no fan of rugheadman threatened me except one foo.l that sent me a lame message. .
I said that back then for saying sake!!!!

So get that straight!!!!

And you look at things with a biased lens. . .Why the hell did the guy tag modenine in a post thats meant to ridicule him? What do you think the guy was trying to achieve?. . .chei. . .Rugheaddy has really inspired lots of cats!!!

Not its all over the net. , Rogers vs Modenine. . .Insult upon injury!!!!

See wetin the guy dey write now. . .

Rogers Jay  I'm not comfortable with Modenine calling me a big fucking fool but trust me i'll speak back,HOT NOISE don't take no insult from nobody,not even RED EYE, real talk

So what next, he goes to the studio to make a diss track right. . .? O ma she ooo. . . Everyone now wants to go the rugheaddy way!!!

Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by tosinaded(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2010
Height of fanatism!

Cant biliv that sane sapiens wld actually throw away their senses, tryn to justify the immature act of modenine!
Why not let him defend himself?

@javalove
act ur age and stop acting a child!
We both know wut went down wiv rugged and the stalking. . . . . .
Becareful,tori ti oba de oju e,mode9 no go save! Em no even sabi u. . . . Oro die ni wan ma nso fun omo luabi,to ba de inu e a di odindin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Slyr0x: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2010
@Javalove,

WTF??

Can yhu tell me aw Modey was tagged? Roger 'shared' a Video(d way its done on fbk) and he was like

'Is Modenine Polymath quitting hiphop to join the other form of hiphop?, listen to this and tell, but i wish he wouldn't (Last living breed of the underground)'

So can yhu tell me how he tried ridiculing Modey?

Ure just been biased. #GBAM.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by mcbhydemi: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2010
eldee:

Stop being an . . . when a rapper disses another rapper on a song, you're obliged to reply except if you've got Jigga status.

Yes i remember 'Somebody wants to die' started with 'with much love'.
Modey is not absolutely right, he is arrogant.The fact is, its seems some pple are waitin on every small opportunity to paint the guy black, The roger guy is an just a hater.
Real talk
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by javalove(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2010
Slyr0x:

@Javalove,

WTF??

Can yhu tell me aw Modey was tagged? Roger 'shared' a Video(d way its done on fbk) and he was like

'Is Modenine Polymath quitting hiphop to join the other form of hiphop?, listen to this and tell, but i wish he wouldn't (Last living breed of the underground)'

So can yhu tell me how he tried ridiculing Modey?

Ure just been biased. #GBAM.

Big fat lie!!!!!!!. . .I've read the article you read on questionmark. . . .he didnt quote what he said inititally!!!!. . .Ask him to show you the original post. . .!!

@all

I don't give a damn!!!!! I'm having my fun!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC / DOWNLOAD MP3: Klever Jay Ft. Qdot – Base On 1 Or 2 / Duncan Mighty’s Animated Video – Did He Have An Affair With Mercy Johnson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.