Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,930 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) (49518 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police / Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Frankbaro(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2019
The foolish man is capable of anything

1 Like

Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by aishapmbtoto: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2019
This early morning?
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by DameB(f): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Calculating:
cheesy

The Senate is the retiring home for our former governors.

Yes o, stolen loot must be duly preserved.
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by DameB(f): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
This early morning?

Ministry of happiness would have prevented this o. The man know himself. Lol
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by freshyung: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2019
whirlwind7:

Stop being silly.
I got no love for this man. Not one bit.
Not coming to his defence, but this man wasn't asleep when the pic was taken.
Fact is, he took this selfie himself. His eyes were on the cam.

Says a lot about all the deadbeats who have made these comments but couldn't see it.
selfie inside office dis early momo,guy u brain dey pain u
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by freshyung: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2019
whirlwind7:

Stop being silly.

Says a lot about all the deadbeats who have made these comments but couldn't see it.
selfie inside office dis early momo,guy for wat na.u brain dey pain u oooo
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by ofiko123(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2019
The fool has gone to the Senate to continue his iberiberism
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Calculating:
cheesy

The Senate is the retiring home for our former governors.

I tell you! No incumbent senator can lay claim on any tangible project he /she has done for their constituency and they get paid millions for dosing off during plenary sessions. They're the number 1 problem of this nation.
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by AmazingELixir: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2019
grin grin grin

Bloggers allow owelle Rochas retire in peace the Senate is the retirement home of governors.
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by MrBONE2(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
akinegba1:
Okorocha sleeps inside the senate chamber

He isnt sleeping,he is dreaming grin

Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Amebo123: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
whirlwind7:

Stop being silly.

Thank you Sir, i nominate you for Lai Mohammed job.

1 Like

Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Omoslim26: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2019
whirlwind7:

Stop being silly.

stop being blindfully nefarious he was dozing off already stop trying to justify his show of absolute stupidity nd u even called people deadbeat nt knwing dat u av been destined to b a fool for ever ur score for dis post na
7/100

1 Like

Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by dinma8: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Congrats to all yesterday winners .. just Dm or Whatsapp to get confirmation winning .
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by KenModi(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2019
nototribalist:
I'm proud to be from Imo state, but this Hausa orphan is useless

Just look at the embarrassment he's bringing to Imolites, just look at!!

Nna just negodu that imbecille! angry
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Rextizz(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Jcole1985:
This is what happens when we allow ladies to move freely at night without restriction,working men are made to fall asleep on duty.

Pocohantas /antibrutus na ur handwork nai be dis o
Respect yourself bro. grin
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by anytexy: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2019
Nature always take its course
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by GentleMoney: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2019
9jaBloke:
Minister for Happiness & Sculpture
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by nototribalist: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2019
donbachi:
The guy need the sleep badly..u know how long apc and inec deny am sleep.
he will sleep there and Buhari and his gangs will pass NATIONWIDE RUGA BILL
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by ijabiken1(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2019
akinegba1:
the idiot that suppose to be in his house relaxing after working for eight year even without nothing to see in IMO state
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Awaja(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
He’ve achieved 1 dream,he’s dreaming again.
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by slap1(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Give me certificate of return, give me certificate of return. Oya nah.
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Bulusc: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2019
He is thinking about ruga not sleeping
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by zolapower: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2019
akinegba1:
You think it's an ordinary shocked to wrestle with ihedioha ? I have had an encounter with the man my Bros ihedioha no easy ..........him( ihedioha) matter na like "wen a tsese fly perches on a man testicle ,if he beats it ,he gets a painful pain ,if he let it bite he gets a pain to" that's what you get dealing with ihedioha grin grin grin
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by dododawa1: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2019
donbachi:
The guy need the sleep badly..u know how long apc and inec deny am sleep.
lol
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Danchibez: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2019
akinegba1:

No, he is consulting late buhari in the dream to inform Jubril d next move in aso rock
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Collins87: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Somebody cannot sleep fine again oo
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Charly68: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
This Baba ought to go and rest for 4 years after taken his state out of economic depression... Please Imolites don't yabb me oo!
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by kernniejay(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Allow the man to rest in peace nah, afterall he has erected idols of african leaders for you.
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ask the senators and i can bet you that 95% of them have no clue why they are there than to be paid
Re: Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) by Annie939(f): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
whirlwind7:

Stop being silly.

you can correct someone without abusing the person. so, this is selfie eyyyaaa my apologies , I got it now thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly / Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.