Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON (4015 Views)

From Abidjan To Korhogo: A Detailed Look At The 6 Stadiums Hosting AFCON 2023 / FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches / Guide To Stadiums Hosting AFCON In Egypt 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by bastardmod: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
See how the stadia have been empty except when Egypt is playing.

Nonsense. Is that what it should be?

Imagine the quarter finals ....see how the stadium is completely empty.

They are useless as hosts.

I remember when we hosted, and governors were paying for people to go see the matches .

Because it's not going their way then the whole competition should die?

Rubbish

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by donbachi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
No worry if south africa win us,dem go cancel the tornament.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by bastardmod: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
donbachi:
No worry if south africa win us,dem go cancel the tornament.

Abi....

If we carry our supporters go, the whole place will. E very dry sad
Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by nototribalist: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
bastardmod:

I remember when we hosted, and governors were paying for people to go see the matches .

Rubbish

Oga Egypt and their fellow northern Africans are racists, no one want to take that risk. It's worst if you say hello to their girls or take photos in a public place.

They hate black Africans especially Morroco and Libya

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by bastardmod: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
nototribalist:

Oga Egypt and their fellow northern Africans are racists, no one want to take that risk. It's worst if you say hello to their girls or take photos in a public place.

But why don't they come and watch a match they are hosting.?

Too bad I must say

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by Kingkun69(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
bastardmod:

But why don't they come and watch a match they are hosting.?

Too bad I must say
he has said it nau they don't want to be with the race they presume is lower class can never go to Any northern African country even if you pay me(except it's for holiday)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by bastardmod: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kingkun69:
he has said it nau they don't want to be with the race they presume is lower class can never go to Any northern African country even if you pay me(except it's for holiday)

Useless racists....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by bastardmod: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Well.... A few of them do seem to be enthusiastically supporting naija, and there is a slightly decent crowd, but too small still for a quarter final match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by MrRichmond: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
nototribalist:

Unfortunately I have to agree with this

Egyptians see themselves as more of Arabs than Africans, although the original Egyptians were not Arabs.

This is why Egypt is classified as part of the Middle East when it comes to geopolitics.

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by WaleRock: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
MrRichmond:

Egyptians see themselves as more of Arabs than Africans, although the original Egyptians were not Arabs.

This is why Egypt is classified as part of the Middle East when it comes to geopolitics.

Right on point! "The Egyptians you see today, you'll see them no more."

Then a series of invasion started about 2,000 BC. These ones are not nearly as sophisticated as the real Egyptians from whom Alchemy originally came. They had a people called Kem (Hence, the word Chemistry).

Earth's earliest civilization is traced to Egypt. Socrates, Herodotus, Africo, etc, all became great with knowledge gained from their visits to Egypt and replicated appealing systems in Greece. So some Europeans believe Greece is where all civilizations emanated from.

Most of those people who call themselves Egyptians are truly not the real Egyptians. That's why most of don't see themselves as Africans. The hieroglyphics in Egypt evidence these facts.

However, by certain contemporary international conventions, they have to be called Egyptians just as the caucasians in North America today migrated from Europe.

It will indeed interest you that if a Yoruba language speaker and an Egyptian time-travels to the time of the ancient Pharoahs, the Yoruba speaker will tend to make sense of the Pharoahs' words while the modern Egyptian will not comprehend a word. Do your research!

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by rapboss(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
nototribalist:

Listen, Egypt is a very civilised country!!! Don't say that they are racist!!! Remember, it's a very old country...!!! So, they're used to being harsh, strict, and wicked because, The Almighty God dealt with them!!!

But, guy, I bin reason that thing o... After everything wey God do to Egypt...dem still no change.. dem no even repent and become Christians!!! Rather, they're the Seat of Islam in Africa!!!

Omo dey get strong mind o!!!
�������
Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by rapboss(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
WaleRock:

Right on point! "The Egyptians you see today, you'll see them no more."

Then a series of invasion started about 2,000 BC. These ones are not nearly as sophisticated as the real Egyptians from whom Alchemy originally came. They had a people called Kem (Hence, the word Chemistry).

Earth's earliest civilization is traced to Egypt. Socrates, Herodotus, Africo, etc, all became great with knowledge gained from their visits to Egypt and replicated appealing systems in Greece. So some Europeans believe Greece is where all civilizations emanated from.

Most of those people who call themselves Egyptians are truly not the real Egyptians. That's why most of don't see themselves as Africans. The hieroglyphics in Egypt evidence these facts.

However, by certain contemporary international conventions, they have to be called Egyptians just as the caucasians in North America today migrated from Europe.

It will indeed interest you that if a Yoruba language speaker and an Egyptian time-travels to the time of the ancient Pharoahs, the Yoruba speaker will tend to make sense of the Pharoahs' words while the modern Egyptian will not comprehend a word. Do your research!
Yeah!!! I think I concur... the Yoruba
say that they originate from Egypt!!!
Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by joshjc(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
It could be due to security reasons, remember the last time they hosted in 2006 the venues were filled

1 Like

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by andrew444(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
nototribalist:

EGYPT cant be worst than russians in terms of racist, but did you see the way they turn up during the world cup?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by andrew444(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
bastardmod:

Rubbish

But during 2006 the stadiums where all filled,

it cant be because of racist as someone just said , i dont know the reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by nototribalist: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
rapboss:

Listen, Egypt is a very civilised country!!! Don't say that they are racist!!! Remember, it's a very old country...!!! So, they're used to being harsh, strict, and wicked because, The Almighty God dealt with them!!!

But, guy, I bin reason that thing o... After everything wey God do to Egypt...dem still no change.. dem no even repent and become Christians!!! Rather, they're the Seat of Islam in Africa!!!

�������
my sister and her boyfriend went to Eygpt for holiday they couldn't believe how racist they are. They went to their market and it was as if they landed in a remote KKK village

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by bastardmod: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
nototribalist:
my sister and her boyfriend went to Eygpt for holiday they couldn't believe how racist they are. They went to their market and it was as if they landed in a remote KKK village
shocked Wow
Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by Rossikk(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2019
MrRichmond:

It's very annoying seeing them wear those pharaoh outfits. OUR ANCESTORS' ATTIRE.

Fcking invaders claiming what isn't theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2019
bastardmod:

Rubbish
Stadium always looking like under 21 female football tournament

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by bastardmod: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Stadium always looking like under 21 female football tournament
Aswear
Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by Raydos: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2019
Stop blaming egypt, it could have been worst if it was hosted in nigeria too, tell me how many nigerian dey go stadium go watch ball?? Who get time for that i naija ??

And besides nigeria can never host AFCON cos of insecurity issues and Dilapidated stadiums

Stop badmouthing egypt
Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by jesmond3945: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2019
nototribalist:
unbelievable. Lalastica
Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by LaMujer: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2019
rapboss:

�������

You really had to try and turn this into an Islam vs Christianity shiit. Like for real?

We're talking about what's happening and why it's happening, you're talking Bible and Islam.

How has why they refused to fill up stadia got to do with why they are Christians or Muslims?

Abeg naa. Make we dry try use sense naa
Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by rapboss(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2019
LaMujer:

You really had to try and turn this into an Islam vs Christianity shiit. Like for real?

We're talking about what's happening and why it's happening, you're talking Bible and Islam.

How has why they refused to fill up stadia got to do with why they are Christians or Muslims?

Abeg naa. Make we dry try use sense naa

E pain you... e pain nam ooo.... I am in my house come and beat me

*sips* lizards blood*
Re: Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON by rapboss(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2019
nototribalist:

Okay. . if you say so

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Way To Predict Daily 2 Odds / Chelsea’s Ross Barkley Is Looking For His Nigerian Father. / Watch Nigerian Supereagles Dance And Party After Monday's Match Against Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.