Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Obaseki Is The Best Governor In Nigeria! He Is Honest And Loyal To Edo People! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Is The Best Governor In Nigeria! He Is Honest And Loyal To Edo People! (331 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / Buhari Is Honest, Vote For Him — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Is The Best Governor In Nigeria! He Is Honest And Loyal To Edo People! by Winner4Life: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
I'm not a politician. I don't believe in propaganda either. But I stand to say that Governor Obaseki of Edo State is very honest and more importantly, he is loyal to his pledge to do his best for the people of the State.
He handles projects without inflating the cost of execution, he pays workers and pensioners as and at when due!
Edo State had never had it so good.
Please whatever problem Oshiomhole may have with him should be resolved amicably.
Be that as it may, Obaseki must not bow to demands of official corruption under the guise of party loyalty and the National Assembly should steer clear out of this brouhaha!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Is The Best Governor In Nigeria! He Is Honest And Loyal To Edo People! by Winner4Life: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please I would like to interact with like minds in Edo State on this issue because I don't exactly know why some group of people who assisted him climb to that position of trust would want to see him humiliated.
I love the Governor. He doesn't make noise about his achievements. More so he the is a man of his words.....He executes projects in Edo State with precision and he is worker friendly.
I'm available on WhatsApp number zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight
Re: Obaseki Is The Best Governor In Nigeria! He Is Honest And Loyal To Edo People! by mightyhaze: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
My sentiments exactly.. This guy brought sanity to Edo.. And noiselessly too

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Is The Best Governor In Nigeria! He Is Honest And Loyal To Edo People! by aolawale025: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Very true

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Is The Best Governor In Nigeria! He Is Honest And Loyal To Edo People! by Winner4Life: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
I appreciate your candid opinion on this issue
mightyhaze:
My sentiments exactly.. This guy brought sanity to Edo.. And noiselessly too

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Guber: Tribunal Rules In Petition Against Election Of Gov. Bello Mutawal / Buhari Stopped Importation Of Palm Oil, Farmers Get 30 Billion Naira Support / Seyi Makinde And Resetting Of Nigeria’s Democracy - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.