Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo (34589 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” / Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by onthehill: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Actress Iyabo Ojo

Actress, Iyabo Ojo has dismissed claims that her colleague, Dayo Amusa, was referring to her in a post she shared some hours ago, IGBERETV reports.

In the said post, Dayo tackled a certain ‘’Ingrate'' who is now referring to a benefactor as a ‘’Thug.''

Some Instagram users felt Dayo's post was directed at Iyabo and began tagging her. They alleged that APC member, MC Oluomo who is a strong supporter of APC Presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, is the ‘’Thug'' Dayo was referring to in her post, and that Iyabo is the “ingrate,” she was reffering to, for going against Oluomo and his political affiliation.

In a video shared online, Iyabo dismissed claims that Dayo's post was about her. She stated that MC Oluomo has never paid her house rent, paid her children's school fees, or helped with the mortgage of her house.

With regard to the backlash she has received from people over her support for Peter Obi instead of Tinubu, she stated that she believes that Tinubu is old and cannot serve well as President of Nigeria.

She added that she loves him and believes that he is a good Godfather and king maker, but that she doesn't believe that he will be good as Nigeria's President.

She argued that her opposition to Tinubu's presidential aspiration is for his own good as he is “old” and doesn't need the stress that comes with such an office.

She captioned her post on Instagram;

"Let’s all be obediently guided"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpIDIx-hqAW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Mumu
One of the bastard ọmọ alè jatijati.
You all will be put to shame eventually.

cheesy

I have been celebrating since yesterday grin

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

144 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by VoteTinubu2023: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Why is this even in the Politics section?

Who is Iyabo Ojo?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Well, there's nothing anyone can really do about it right now cos he's winning everywhere with wide margin. Let's expect a better performance from him, that's all!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by loosecanon50(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Too old ke? He’s the city boy …..he’s stronger than both me and you joined together. Tinubu doesn’t age, he’s a vampire 🧛‍♂️

As the senile grandpa refuse to rest, leave him to rule. it is his turn and birthright undecided

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by ElSudani: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Her opposition to him is for his own good! Like seriously?
You are free to support anyone you like but don't start talking like a dolt.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by loosecanon50(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Who is Iyabo Ojo?

We know her. Who are you?

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by haffaze777(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Okay iyabo ojo

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by inoki247: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Buh campaign is over na Wu win we all are watching out for now...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Tflex01: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Who is Iyabo Ojo?

I just tire... I'm even angry with the way all these online platforms are making her popular

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Jokerman(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

You are a very wicked person. Alatenuje omo

28 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

I'm surprised you didn't call her Igbo since that's what you do to anybody that's not supporting Tinubu

58 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Zincfingers: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2023
We've crossed the rubicon . This hoelosho should rest.
It's too late for her puerile rants

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Jokerman:

You are a very wicked person. Alatenuje omo
Lol
Joker man grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by ATEAMS: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Unless those who are elected under the same party designation are willing to assume sufficient responsibility and exhibit sufficient loyalty and coherence, so that they can cooperate with each other in the support of the broad principles of the party platform, the election is merely a mockery, no decision is made at the polls, and there is no representation of the popular will.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
She is free to choose whoever she likes but avoid creating unnecessary enemies for yourself because of politicians

Politicians are only playing politics don’t be surprised that many will decamp in the next house of assembly

They only took advantage of the the noise to enter into the ship

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by bewla(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Opintiwa:

Shatap

She is not an ignorant fellow like you who becomes stupid because of politics
We are not ignorant we only chouse to be bias like you

So face front and join us to enjoy our loot tomorrow will support you to win

A dios a mi gos
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by jumper524(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
This kind talk no dey trend again.
Accept you loose in good faith.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by bewla(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Yes we all no and you are old to stop olosho work to

Is not high time you start to prepare for heaven
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Draslo(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Your vagina is too old as well....it should be resting.

If not for Alum it would be like Lekki Epe expressway.

Joe Biden is older than Tinubu. King Charles is older than Tinubu. Feel free to jump from Third mainland bridge.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by ShenTeh(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Definitely.

I know that the elections are being highly rigged in at least, both Lagos and Rivers. Tinubu is not my candidate and I would rather Atiku than Tinubu, but I am sensible enough to know that Nigeria's best interest is supreme and may whoever emerges be able to steer the ship of state to the place of prosperity and peace.

#ForLoveOfCountry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Officialgarri: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
This cheap ashawo is trying her best to secure her place on social media .

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by handsomeyinka(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Opintiwa: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

Shatap

She is not an ignorant fellow like you who becomes stupid because of politics

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Elemosho478: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
So Atiku is not Old?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol. Somebody should wake this slut up that we've gone beyond all these, Nigerians have spoken grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by IFSHR: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
She aired her opinion, just like you are doing with your comment on NL...if you have problems with her opinion...you fit go TVC go talk your mind na Una druggie get am...just show them your Urchin IDcard. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by stano2(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
All his supporters shall reap what they sow

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by spiralwedge(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
but that's the will of the electorate. Respect that and enjoy your SE d!ck in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by sat70: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Most people calling him sick might even die before the old man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by PeterObi4LP: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

Your type always have heart attack when the table turn around. Tinubu can not be sworn in as Nigeria President. Go and book mark this page and get back to me when that happens.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Foreign Investors Pour Into Nigeria As Economy Accelerates (Updates) / Obasanjo's Son, Oba, In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.