Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) (62135 Views)

Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
sedutrice:

Answering for a friend...
So that the hips will shoot out

And you guys don’t want to be specialized?
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmm, money good Oo. Anybody beefing his or her sibling and praying they don't make it in life should approach MFM for deliverance.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good time to burgle their 4kn houses
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Intellectual201: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Abeg make una carry toto wey de smell go one side.
GistNotice:
Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji, her son and families step together as they shares cute photo.

See more; http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-her-sisters-brother-parents-step-out-in-style
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by ecclize: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please can someone tell me the essense of this news ..
Is this even a news... Mtcheeew thunder fire devil
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Youngstar76(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Flowdada:
Money makes the world go round,if you're reading this make sure you hustle do anything to get money
Because poverty stinks,but life's good when you have raba,see the way linda single handedly sponsored her family's trip to London..

How do you know she sponsored it single-handedly?
The way people jump into conclusions sha.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Seankhalifa: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
ahnie:
Linda z damn pretty.
na money grin.... God bless us all
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by kapelvej: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
judgementyard:
Askingg for a friend,why do some ladies lift up one of their foot when taking a picture. grin
Inhave also been asking this question for a long time now

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Why are they always following each other up and down?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
I wonder which Nigerian official is spending tax payers money on these clowns??Fat thighs and bleached skin is all I see.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by greggng: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
This Linda is the best woman in Nigeria . She knows how to carry the family along...I don't know how to connect with her and tell her how much I love her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
The boy in the front na wohwoh!
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by LawyerLomo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
[img]keep it up [/img]
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice family
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by khalids: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Great, when you can lift up yourself and your family......Good one by linda....she has done very well.....considering that she work her socks off for it ( not all this beggarly one running all over the place ........

Meanwhile....why all the guys dark and all the ladies fair

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by spiritofthedead: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
I’m determined to be the CHANGE in my family

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Globalistic:
God bless Linda Ikeji. Family is the greatest
Thunder fire that useless sperm stealer Linda foolish girl
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
This lady is selfless, she's always paying the bills for her family. They must have had a very touching childhood for their relationship to be this strong, most siblings don't see eye to eye, she's a gem

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
My role model
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
English dress does not fit your father. Anyway, poor man turn bigi man grin
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Their parents are black whilst all the girls are white except the only guy there..... I wonder the kind of god u guys are worshiping??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
If I marry one of these girls now, all these suffer go end.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Obusjames(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beautiful ❤️ family....l see love❤️ in there faces
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
judgementyard:
Askingg for a friend,why do some ladies lift up one of their foot when taking a picture. grin

grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by spirul77: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
only the guys refuse to bleach, abi no be the same parents born the boys and the girls?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Immacrutech(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Her Father belle big like the money PDP give her 2015 for campaign online grin
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by koyyess: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
All these flexing, thanks to Linda.
Mama and papa must be so proud. That is why you must educate the girl child.
We are still waiting for Linda's brother to become a man.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Immacrutech(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
spirul77:
only the guys refuse to bleach, abi no be the same parents born the boys and the girls?

You See any of the family member here
take sense

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Immacrutech(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
judgementyard:

Because they know if they Don't lift it up you won't mind your business grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ogbonnaya Kanu nor get shame shaaaa... Still de hang on the wife's sister for goodies grin

GistNotice:
Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji, her son and families step together as they shares cute photo.

See more; http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-her-sisters-brother-parents-step-out-in-style
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by goat22: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
judgementyard:

My friend if you don't know you ask!! angry !! Females have a photoestic body, meaning one part of their body must be bent when taking a picture for the camera to properly capture them! Please! Please! ask next time!!!!! I'M ANGRY! I CHALLENGE YOU TO COMBAT! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.