Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) (32975 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by GistMore: 5:06am On Jul 22, 2019
Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji and her sisters pictured together in London.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-and-her-sisters-poses-on-the-street-of-london

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by GistMore: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 5:27am On Jul 22, 2019
Where’s the baby?

1 Like

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by nicolartsdesign: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2019
chai egoamaka money goodoo

19 Likes

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Feminists will be looking at her like

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2019
Enjoy bloggin money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerian Karshadians,always slaying,me likey.

1 Like

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Where’s the baby?

See the baby there now... right there inside her shoe

Shoboloyoke! Olofofo! angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by Texman21: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2019
KingLennon:
Feminists will be looking at her like
she betrayed them

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Texman21:
she betrayed them
Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Texman21:
she betrayed them
Big time grin. She paved the way for other feminists who were blind to see the light

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2019
itspzpics:
Enjoy bloggin money
Which blogging Money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by Hintona(f): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
Texman21:
she betrayed them
How?? By having a child?? Do you guys even know the meaning of feminism

6 Likes

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by honest1480(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Money is more enjoying when spending it at your young age. God, I don't want to grow old before much money hit me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Enjoy your trip
Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by eben1marketer: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2019
tongue
Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2019
More money my sister...I will join you soon

I am a website designer, I will design your website...kindly check my signature
Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by money121(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2019
That linda self. I dey call her she nor gree pick my call again. Well I don register in her pussy cat when she small. But she sweet oooo
Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Beautiful, make u na still dey enjoy u na self dey go; we go catch up.
Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by blesson04(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2019

She has never disclosed her man

This happens when women are too selective about men, those kind of women always end up marrying of becoming a baby mama to an ugly/ men too older than them.

Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
As usa no gree visa . Uk next grin
Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
itspzpics:
Enjoy bloggin money
why haven't you made that same money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga / Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) / BBNaija's Boma: "Buhari Should Pay Me Salary For Keeping Jobless Nigerians Busy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.