Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) (36842 Views)

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday / Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother's Dance Moves Excite Fans (Photos) / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
kiss
Me likey.
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by charmi1(f): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
post anything and everything free at Daisy in chandigarh > https:///2WgQ5rD
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by wakes: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wow! 82-year-old Mother Dancing?
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by danthamccoy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
rentAcock:
All these Instagram people will feature their mother all in an effort to trend. It's also very likely that her mother has no idea the video will be posted online. Behind the scenes, she probably neglects her mother.
Such w cynical human being. I hope everything is okay at home.
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by Kylekent59: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
At 82, she should be advising her daughter to dress decent and live a holy life.

I have read stories / tellings of people who went to hell and were shown peoples who didn't advise their sons and daughters to amend their ways.

And even those who go to hell for worshiping and supporting their role.m and those who dances to beat and bad music. Kaii

Just saying, no insult.

Start criticising / quoting me for saying the truth.
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by GMbuharii: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
simonlee:
Imagine i play Burna boy's song and ask my own mother to dance...

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by FolabiSanjay(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
I want Naira Marley to comment on this �
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
So lovely
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by bullabong(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
daybayo78:
how old is she that her mother is 82
na wetin I dey here dey calculate since. Kaffi Don old o!
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by bullabong(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
daybayo78:
how old is she that her mother is 82
na wetin I dey here dey calculate since. Kaffi Don old o! Or maybe na adoption things.
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
rentAcock:
All these Instagram people will feature their mother all in an effort to trend. It's also very likely that her mother has no idea the video will be posted online. Behind the scenes, she probably neglects her mother.

What do you people actually want?

If she does not post her mother, you will say she is not proud of her mother.
Let's remember this celebrities are still people like us
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by rentAcock(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

What do you people actually want?

If she does not post her mother, you will say she is not proud of her mother.
Let's remember this celebrities are still people like us

I was actually referring to people in general and not really celebrities. I know many people who show off their parents online but never take care of them behind the scenes.
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by Slimsly100(f): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
comtem2011:
You can't get a child's age from his/her mothe'r age. Some women married late while some married early and didn't give birth on time. Also, some have delay after their first issue. Some get pregnant after years of family planning. So many circumstances like that makes the mum to be aged and the child is younger.

My broda a Taya for people.
Just as im the last born of my parents now. My immediate elder sis is 8yrs older than I am. Someone will think mum isnt my real mother.
Re: Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) by charmi1(f): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2019
Easy way to post free ads in Chennai is here at Daisy which will find over a billion ads near you for dating, real estate, jobs and many more Free Classifieds in Chennai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother / Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.