Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother (36729 Views)

Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by airmark(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
This is Tiwa Savage and her mother at the just concluded Channel O Music Video Award 2012, held in South Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Bisjosh(f): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Why her yansh come long like this angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by BarryX(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
[color=]There seems to be a tiny difference between the two... But please Tiwa, can I meet your mother for the introduction thing proper ? This crush experience is killing me!! What a beauty?? H*a**d*on!!! [/color]

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by pafestula(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
Who is she? And what does she do?

7 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by tpia1: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
Cute.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
pafestula: Who is she? And what does she do?

She's Tiwa meaning "Our own" and she is a Savage. She is the evil spirit that possessed the peaceful natives of Aluu before they perpetrated that unpopular act of Savagery without scruples. She's evil. She doesn't seek permission before she possesses anyone and turn them to savages. She is Tiwa meaning that she can possess any Nigerian who resides in Nigeria without notice. She once made a young man slap an armed police cadet; picoseconds after the man died from accidental discharge, she left him and went to possess someone else. Now that you know what she does, what are you waiting for? Afghanistan is beyond her reach and it offers a safe haven from her heinousness! Run for your life!!

53 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by dahdah: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
She be pun actres.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Chanchit: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
Its been long since I made a comment on NL cos most of the stories making FP always find a way of leaving me with nothing to contribute, just like this one, I'ld just read and pass..

8 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Maestronaija(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
pafestula: Who is she? And what does she do?

She b Brandy.....

she dey work 4 aso rock.....

5 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by MMM2(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Op

I have seen her, any problem

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by crisycent: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
What in the world is she wearing? tiwa?

3 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by TrustJ(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
Nice pix....
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by MsOluchi: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
Tiwa's face looks way much lighter than her arms. Too much make up! concealer is meant to cover blemishes not to change you skin color. She looks like Michael Jackson!

11 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by callobi4me: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
Carries go Tiwa Savage the pleasure is my!
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
wait I dey come, make I go upload a pic of me and my mom

7 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by femliany(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
Bisjosh: Why her yansh come long like this angry angry angry
you have a microscopic eyes

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Freeopod(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
What has her mother got to do wt channel O awards?! Make d woman go park well jooor

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by justsayemma(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Presently, she is my only naija female singer
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by ichieakpo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
hw did dis pics affect d benin - ore road. I don de hug transformer nw

1 Like

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Eminentsam(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
joeydozzy: wait I dey come, make I go upload a pic of me and my mom
you are a nobody.!
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Eminentsam(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
joeydozzy: wait I dey come, make I go upload a pic of me and my mom
you and your mumm are a nobody.!
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by aiibee(f): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
1supremo:

She's Tiwa meaning "Our own" and she is a Savage. She is the spirit that possessed the natives of Aluu before they perpetrated that popular act of Savagery without scruples. She's evil. She doesn't seek permission before she possesses anyone and turn them to savages. I hope you know what she does now. Run for your life!!!

Lmao!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Thok(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
Wow. Her mom looks more radiant.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Bisjosh: Why her yansh come long like this angry angry angry

Which one be long yansh sweerie ? kiss
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by tellwisdom: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Tiwa is biuriful tho', I hate to like her.
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by wizard01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
How does this affect the cost of living?
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by tomsongz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
tiwa luks lyk ma ex gf...
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
Too much makeup nau
Re: Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother by Kslib(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
wizard01: How does this affect the cost of living?
It affects it Positively,cos the way tiwa savage face fresh reach go motivate you to hustle your own money and fresh like that.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Celebrity Couples At AMVCA Awards (photos) / Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) / Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.