Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa (30511 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigerians, already criticizing ighalo when he score brace against Cameroon he was a great striker....the same people r now criticising him now. n in the next match if eventually he score the same people will call him a great strike HYPOCRITE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by SaintChukz(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
indigenous234:
I didn't watch the game but Nairaland made sure I never missed a thing.

From the reviews of my fellow Nairalanders, I believe the award is well deserved.

Though ,I hope to see Onyekuru get some game time. At least, when we're two goals to the good against Algeria.

Well done Naija ....

Which Algeria? Have they qualified for the semis yet?
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Fuckthamods: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
K4daniel:
Igbos are real blessing to Nigeria...I must confess apart from number 3 jamiu Collins.. Ola aina, ahmed musa and the injured hausa guy, others are mostly igbos in that team..God bless all the tribes making us proud in this afcon...sure this country call NIGERIA is made up of STARS.
Must you mention tribe? Why so much inferiority complex?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by malvisguy212: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
osazsky:
igbo guys keep amazing me,they are good in anything they do,met an igbo guy who was selling cluches, he tried to convince me to buy ,I told him my legs are perfect,, he said no o that I should buy it down now that it's cheap o,incase of accident, Imnediately I started speaking in tongues, these guys know market die,,,igbo kuenu I hail o
lol. you are right my brother. there is one day I went to market with an old man, we are just passing close to a boutique, from nowhere, an Igbo man just bump in us, he convinced the old man to buy clothes, honestly speaking the man came to buy food stuff, he ended up buying cloth. we reach house , he say the Igbo man jazz me. lol.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2019
malikombi:
What Mo Salah cannot do, Chukwueze did it
Egyptian Messi vs Nigerian Messi grin!!!!

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2019
DeeMain:
Our best player by far.

How you can have such a star and still bench him for Simon Moses beats me.

This coach no allow me swear for you o.
Ndidi is our best player!!

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Well deserve...that dude is better than the G.O.A.T of Argentina and Portugal.
Come on
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2019
martineverest:
arjen robben+ robbeery +Messi= chukwueze+ musa
Origi is better than all of them grin
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Toluabigr8:
Samuel chukwueze >>>>>>>messi.like if you concur
Mateo Messi grin
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by mikron(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2019
well deserved
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by GistFullGround: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Rossikk(m): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2019
klever18:
the guy is good no wonder he is worth 60million pounds

Personally I reckon he's worth twice that at least.
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Rossikk(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2019
HenryInno1:
kiss cool cool
Samuel Chukwueze is Better Than Rashford

No comparison. Chukwueze is a far superior baller.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Kingsley10000: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2019
Is it not this Samuel chukwueze when he was in Biochem 200L in mouau,he packed 6carry overs,gp 1.0....all the lecturers, students especially the babes were making jest of him.None of them agreed to date or befriend him.... Moral lesson:the end justifies the means. Never look down on anybody Up super eagle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Is it not this Samuel chukwueze when he was in Biochem
200L in mouau,he packed 6carry overs,gp 1.0....all the lecturers, students
especially the babes were making jest of him.None of them
agreed to date or befriend him....
Moral lesson:the end justifies the means.
Never look down on anybody
Up super eagle
For real
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Dedetwo(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Where are those who were saying we are hyping him too much?

We yelled for him to start and Genot Rorh complied. Many of the gaffers' sins I'll forgive today

This dude right here is going to be the next BIG thing outta Africa. Amazing first touch, ridiculous ball control, speed, silky feet, skillful, vision and a precise pass.

Mo Salah got no change out of that Hlanti guy on Saturday. But today Chukwueze ran rings around him at will.

These adjectival clauses makeup the flair of a good soccer player. Ighalo lacks most these adjectival pinches. I never saw Ighalo control any ball sent his way. The joker, Ighalo, is flatfooted and cannot see the field.
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Fuckthamods: 1:37am On Jul 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Is it not this Samuel chukwueze when he was in Biochem
200L in mouau,he packed 6carry overs,gp 1.0....all the lecturers, students
especially the babes were making jest of him.None of them
agreed to date or befriend him....
Moral lesson:the end justifies the means.
Never look down on anybody
Up super eagle
Wow! Biochemistry na hard course, studied the course too and it has yielding me nothing. Thank God he dropped the trash and pursued his talent.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Acepen(m): 1:38am On Jul 11, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Chukwueze is 10X the player Ghanaians thought their 23-year old Samuel Owusu is (they bragged with this dude ehn before this tournament started).

Meanwhile, to the commentator of this match...
i thought I was the only one who noticed mhen that guy may be s/african
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by SmartyPants(m): 3:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Auwaljabo:
it will be amazing if useless ighalo score that ball, well deserved

Ighalo is now useless? SMH.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by engrelvis(m): 4:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Where are those who were saying we are hyping him too much?

We yelled for him to start and Genot Rorh complied. Many of the gaffers' sins I'll forgive today

This dude right here is going to be the next BIG thing outta Africa. Amazing first touch, ridiculous ball control, speed, silky feet, skillful, vision and a precise pass.

Mo Salah got no change out of that Hlanti guy on Saturday. But today Chukwueze ran rings around him at will.
I dnt know d fuss about Mo Salah.Chukwueze is far better dan him.Mo salah is thriving in his club because of good players around him.what dis guy need is a good manager.
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by deltateam: 4:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Fuckthamods:
And it was just his first time starting the match for Nigeria.. Kai! Nigerians no know wetin they possess o

That's the thing. Many wonderful talents are still there on the bench. We need such hustlers to win.
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by riczy(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2019
His cuts ar very Sharp, like dox of messi in Barcelona, dt dude wud go far
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by nurusystem(m): 5:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Even the Igbos they were all shouting is a goal, they don forget Biafra agitation
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Bestbeelieve: 5:54am On Jul 11, 2019
Doesnt change the fact tha Mr Rohr doesnt have tactical depth and The team doesnt have a good goalkeeper!! undecided
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Kingsley10000: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Wow! Biochemistry na hard course, studied the course too and it has yielding me nothing. Thank God he dropped the trash and pursued his talent.
he dropped out because of frustration,he wasn't academically good.i always advice people to pursue their talent,everybody mustn't go to higher institution

Michael okpara university of agric drop out,he even played vc cup sometime in 2015/2016 before departing for Spain
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Kingsley10000: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

For real
Yes bro...

Chukwueze samuel dropped out of michael okpara uni of agric umudike because of his poor academic performance...

i will soon post pictures of vc cup he played few yrs ago
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by indigenous234(f): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2019
SaintChukz:

Which Algeria? Have they qualified for the semis yet?

I think they'll go past Ivory Coast
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by adaps: 6:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
After Today's victory against South Africa at the AFCON 2019 match, Samuel Chukwueze  was awarded the Man of the Match by Total.

The Villarreal player was selected after his performance tonight.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/10/afcon-2019-samuel-chukwueze-wins-man-of-the-match-award-against-south-africa/
Congratulations bro,keep it up.
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by klever18(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Yes bro...

Chukwueze samuel dropped out of michael okpara uni of agric umudike because of his poor academic performance...

i will soon post pictures of vc cup he played few yrs ago
tag me when you post them
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by pleasureosondu(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Immacrutech:
Baba, a little comprehension will do you much. I never say chukwueze's performance wasn't good. I never said he didn't deserve the award. But team play wins u trophies. Such individual awards results in selfish play from players. You've seen it with ighalo at times.
My point is that MOTM awards negates the value of team play. Peace.

You seee the Guy is an upcoming GOAT
but you see you with your comment using a matured ISI EWU grin
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Paulo3ree(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Antoeni:
‪Honestly chukwueze 90 Minutes Performance was more Fruitful than Yaya Bello 3 and Half years in office as a Governor of Kogi State‬
Badt guy
grin
Some people go be like now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Struggling For Super Eagles Vs South Africa match Tickets (Photos) / Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against / Arthur To Be 13th Star To Play With Messi & CR7... How Do The Rest Compare Duo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.