Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa (30519 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by IniUbom(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2019
To all my beautiful birthday people I wish una many happy trails beautiful smiles joyful tears and long life thank you God bless you
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by sotall(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Dedetwo:

These adjectival clauses makeup the flair of a good soccer player. Ighalo lacks most these adjectival pinches. I never saw Ighalo control any ball sent his way. The joker, Ighalo, is flatfooted and cannot see the field.
oga shut up and appreciate him.
Without Ighalo, we won't be here now.
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Duru009(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2019
African messi
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by PRXPERT: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2019
I will be waiting for this..
Kingsley10000:
Yes bro...

Chukwueze samuel dropped out of michael okpara uni of agric umudike because of his poor academic performance...

i will soon post pictures of vc cup he played few yrs ago
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by SaintChukz(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2019
indigenous234:

I think they'll go past Ivory Coast

ok...if you say so. I guess you're a fan.
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Dedetwo(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2019
sotall:
oga shut up and appreciate him.
Without Ighalo, we won't be here now.

It must be a compliment to say that your expressions in the above post encapsulate your level of human intellect. I never knew Ighalo is the eleven man team the Eagles had on the field.
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Dedetwo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:

Is it not this Samuel chukwueze when he was in Biochem
200L in mouau
,he packed 6carry overs,gp 1.0....all the lecturers, students
especially the babes were making jest of him.None of them
agreed to date or befriend him....
Moral lesson:the end justifies the means.
Never look down on anybody
Up super eagle

What moral lesson are you on about? How many serious ballers even gained admission into the university talk less of reaching 200L? There are many ways of making human life worth awhile on earth. I guess you will agree that academics is one such ways and not the only way. There are most of his classmates from Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umuahia who flew first class yet will beg the Chukwueze money for sustenance. Please there is nothing immoral in dropping out of college. There are large groups of prominent citizens of the world who flat-out dropped out of college. No wonder Africans are termed non-thinking group.
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by sotall(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dedetwo:

It must be a compliment to say that your expressions in the above post encapsulate your level of human intellect. I never knew Ighalo is the eleven man team the Eagles had on the field.

It must also be a compliment to deduct that trying to play down the contributions of Ighalo to the Nigerian team in the tournament so far shows how ingrate of a person you are.
In the super eagles current team, you can't mention the 3 best players without Ighalo been there. Face the facts
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Kingsley10000: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Kingsley10000: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Wow! Biochemistry na hard course, studied the course too and it has yielding me nothing. Thank God he dropped the trash and pursued his talent.
https://www.nairaland.com/5295240/what-need-know-samuel-chukwuezea#80159350

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Kingsley10000: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Kingsley10000: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dedetwo:

What moral lesson are you on about? How many serious ballers even gained admission into the university talk less of reaching 200L? There are many ways of making human life worth awhile on earth. I guess you will agree that academics is one such ways and not the only way. There are most of his classmates from Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umuahia who flew first class yet will beg the Chukwueze money for sustenance. Please there is nothing immoral in dropping out of college. There are large groups of prominent citizens of the world who flat-out dropped out of college. No wonder Africans are termed non-thinking group.
https://www.nairaland.com/5295240/what-need-know-samuel-chukwuezea#80159350
Re: AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa by Graduateacher(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l concur

grin All these pix are they from a particular stock?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against / Arthur To Be 13th Star To Play With Messi & CR7... How Do The Rest Compare Duo? / Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.