Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances (23365 Views)

AFCON 2023: Three Times The Super Eagles Have Beaten Host Nations At AFCON / Seyi Olofinjana: Super Eagles Have No Identity Under Rohr / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by femtex007(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kenturkey048:
please define grace for me Sir ??
contact ur dictionary
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by Iamgrey5(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
einsteine:

Do you have a problem reading?

Nigeria has reached the semi-finals 14 times previously but only on 3 occasions have we been able to win the tournament. That means, 11 failures. we have lost to Cameroun alone 3 times in the finals.

I am sure you have a problem with understanding written information because I don't know what your agrument is
Your comment doesn't suit the topic

This is about semifinals not final or cups

We have succeeded at the semifinal stage on more than 6 attempts.
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by Kenturkey048(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
femtex007:
contact ur dictionary
yours might be from an unusual context sir... how you go say people wey day train ,,play 90minutes..qualified from group stage with an extra match to go..came back with two lovely goals to defeat the so called defending champions(abi na penalty shootout we use beat Cameroon?)..created more chances yesterday..you still said there is nothing exceptional sir...e be like say to you,after first class...no other academic grade merit jobs....
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by Pharrel22(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nigeria like juventus
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by femi4: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
And you call yourself Einstein with this your comment.

We have been in the finals nothing less than 6 times I know of.
you have problem with comprehension. What's the big deal in getting to the final and not winning the trophy
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by Iamgrey5(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
femi4:
you have problem with comprehension. What's the big deal in getting to the final and not winning the trophy
I don't have a problem.

I am only clearing up a misconception.

There's something called context that is usually guides discussion.

If one wants to deviate from the context, one needs to specify
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by Lamasta(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
dmltoyin:
more LIKES and SHARES for you bro

I hope I've come down to your level of reasoning..

Have a nice day
I posted my comment innocently only for you to be using derogatory comments on my post to quote me because of like and share shay you dey more educated than those who place the button there? if you don't have any meaningful and positive contribution to comment that will make me like your post don't mention me again.
Shalom cool
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by femi4: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I don't have a problem.

I am only clearing up a misconception.

There's something called context that is usually guides discussion.

If one wants to deviate from the context, one needs to specify
you are the one that missed the context. He clearly stated that Nig has just three title. You are the one bringing the no of finals into the equation
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by cosef: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
gbens2000:
Am loving this jersey

This jersey should replace the other green jersey that is jinxed.
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by Iamgrey5(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
femi4:
you are the one that missed the context. He clearly stated that Nig has just three title. You are the one bringing the no of finals into the equation
Bro stop lying on a faceless forum.

He said Nigeria only has three victories in 15 trials, which directly means fifteen out of won three semi finals out of the 15 we have played.

He never mentioned a title.
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by Mogajunior(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
If this current super eagles squad should go for a world cup competition, I see them winning it. This Afcon is already done and dusted. Congratulation Nigeria!
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by oloyedewaris(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
and we only lifted it thrice
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by gbens2000(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
cosef:

This jersey should replace the other green jersey that is jinxed.
yeah ..I hope Nike considers it.
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by femi4: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro stop lying on a faceless forum.

He said Nigeria only has three victories in 15 trials, which directly means fifteen out of won three semi finals out of the 15 we have played.

He never mentioned a title.
Ode! What victory was he referring to if not the title . The bold part says it all

"And only 3 victories out of that 15. Very poor. We seem to start what we can't finish"
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by SEGLIZ: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
gbens2000:
Am loving this jersey

Nigeria has always had nice jersey.
is jersey going to debut in this tournament?
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by gbens2000(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Nigeria has always had nice jersey.
is jersey going to debut in this tournament?
nope,its still under consideration by Nike
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by Teeboi56: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Burkina Faso grin grin
Either Algeria or africost
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by hybridblood07(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Not at all
Omooba77:
This quite impressive!
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by SEGLIZ: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
gbens2000:
nope,its still under consideration by Nike

like I said Nigeria has always had nice jersey but each time a new one comes out its does standout.
I would love to see them adorn this, it winning, glorious, it just represent everything champion.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Omooba77:
Iya Dominique, mukina we no be push over!
where s mukina2 my beloved?
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by charmi1(f): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2019
if you love creating new things, then don’t waste your time, and start learning Free Classifieds In Pune at Daisy.
Re: Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances by charmi1(f): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2019
I am living at Kalawad Road in Rajkot. I want to tell all the people that how Free Classifieds In Rajkot taught me to never give up. See, everybody was brought into the world with the absolute capacity to be glad. So, we have no reason to be sad. By and by, I believe this is on the grounds that we've instructed ourselves to be miserable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Pay Tribute To Carl Ikem after He Announced His Retirement / Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine / Nigeria Vs Canada: FIFA Women World Cup: Fri.21st July 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.