Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (48965 Views)

Divine Okojie 1st Birthday: Mercy Johnson & Husband Celebrate Daughter (Video) / Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter / Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by frozen70(f): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2019
This woman has been exposing her daughter ever since she taught her how to do makeup

I hope she realises that men of this days are chop and clean mouth

This girl is growing up now thinking that she is matured

She should be allowed to be focused in her studies abeg
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Myself2(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Where is Mr Ned,oya come o, pawpaw wey Mercy Aigbe plant don mature ooo, come and do ya thing
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2019
she will be in 200lv now, so cool of her age..
3years degree that means she will graduated by 2021
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Greatfullheart: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2019
nawa oh. this girl don ripe oh! i think it's harvesting time.
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
am so disappointed,i opend dis cos i saw d word topless
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by nuelyoyo(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
victorian:
Well the mother knows sex with teenagers sells like wild fire!!!

Men eyes and dickkk no dey rest. So why not start the trade early in life.

Smhhhhhh.
Na wa, mother and daughter. Three somes guaranteed, if you know, you know cool
this is a lady on Nairaland oh, bashing a mother and child that they are Olosho. When men start calling women olosho na, they will say we insult women unnecessarily. Vicky I didn't expect this bashing from you sad . So because she decided to take a picture with her 18 years old daughter, means she is advertising her for Olosho

I will remind you of this post in future. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by 40secondsguy(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Awon diick suckers grin

I'd prefer the mom over the daughter tho...if you know you know wink

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
she and this her Micheleio...she too love this her daughter...hbd
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Descholar: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
supportnija:

SO, SHE NEVER D COLLECTAM

E neva collet em own nah, maybe my guy dei hellep d babe mama, and now e wan mek d babe com dei colect em own... grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by victorian(f): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
nuelyoyo:
this is a lady on Nairaland oh, bashing a mother and child that they are Olosho. When men start calling women olosho na, they will say we insult women unnecessarily. Vicky I didn't expect this bashing from you sad . So because she decided to take a picture with her 18 years old daughter, means she is advertising her for Olosho

I will remind you of this post in future. undecided

Why take naked suggestive pics, then?

I didn't call them olosho outrightly, that's rude and brash u know?

OK lemme give it a name then. Hmmmmmm

Dey are advertising about sex therapy.

It will be therapeutic having those two in a session. undecided

Are u satisfied now?

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by nuelyoyo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
victorian:

Why take naked suggestive pics, then?

I didn't call them olosho outrightly, that's rude and brash u know?

OK lemme give it a name then. Hmmmmmm

Dey are advertising about sex therapy.

It will be therapeutic having those two in a session. undecided

Are u satisfied now?
rude and brash is when you said three some is guaranteed with a mother and her 18 years old daughter because they took a picture together, that is even more rude than calling them Olosho outrightly.

So just because thier shoulders are showing in the picture means it's unclad and suggestive.

No be only therapeutic session.

If someone comments on ur pictures that is always showing ur breast in a way that that suggest sexuality na, you would rain fire and brimstone.

You were wrong with that post of yours, just admit it and move on.
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by victorian(f): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
nuelyoyo:
rude and brash is when you said three some is guaranteed with a mother and her 18 years old daughter because they took a picture together, that is even more rude than calling them Olosho outrightly.

So just because thier shoulders are showing in the picture means it's unclad and suggestive.

No be only therapeutic session.

If someone comments on ur pictures that is always showing ur breast in a way that that suggest sexuality na, you would rain fire and brimstone.

You were wrong with that post of yours, just admit it and move on.

OK o! Have heard.

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Sniper101(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
She dun dey teach her.

...2moro she go say na the degrading morals of the society na e corrupt her daughter.
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by nuelyoyo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
victorian:

OK o! Have heard.
cool cool smiley
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by owoshuyi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mercy Aigbe still looking very young. They are just like sisters, not mother and daughter.
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by oloyedewaris(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
meobizy:
Topless, where? See the speed I used in clicking the thread, sef.
same here bro i no even read am finish
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
3sum tinz........Milf and teen
Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Prezzkhid(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Vulcanheph:
3sum tinz........Milf and teen
Imagine�

Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Prezzkhid:
Imagine�
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Annie Idibia Supports Efe (Photo) / Bobrisky Rocks A See Through Top Angry Fans React / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.